MSG Group Hotel SOLD OUT & info for those booked!

Comments

• pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    SOOOO, no baggage fees for us?
    I am so excited about staying at this hotel. It's gonna be yet another HYATT experience :D

Janet, you need to "nudge" the FAB 5 to get a room in this hotel too!

LOL!!

I can't say definitely no baggage fees, but it's very likely that there won't be :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    bump!!

if anyone else needs a room, I'm in the office from 1-9pm today :-)

• megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i got lucky with a room...
    but i still don't have concert tix :)
    anyone? ehh..?
    bump :-)

bump! cutoff date for our rates is April 20...if you need a room after that, please let me know so I can find otu if we can extend the rate!!!!!

• RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Is the New York bedbug infestation over? Or do we have to be concerned? I know Janet would never have knowlingly booked us in a bedbug infested hotel, but I'm sure the hotels try to keep it secret if there is an infestation. Do we need to take precautions? I have this fear I will bring bedbugs back home.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
    Is the New York bedbug infestation over? Or do we have to be concerned? I know Janet would never have knowlingly booked us in a bedbug infested hotel, but I'm sure the hotels try to keep it secret if there is an infestation. Do we need to take precautions? I have this fear I will bring bedbugs back home.

as far as I know, you don't need to worry about the Wingate!

I figured as such, but I really worry about bringing those things home. Thanks.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
    tomorrow is the last day i can guarantee the group rate...

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

Do we have an "official number of rooms booked" number?

Do we have an "official number of rooms booked" number?

Currently, we've got 36 rooms :-)

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    wow.... awesome
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687

bummer, I wanted to bring some new pets home...
    wishlistfoundation.org

bummer, I wanted to bring some new pets home...

I'm fostering a cat that is up for adoption. How bout that? Much better than bedbugs.
    bump....I'm going to find out if I can add a few last minute rooms into our group rate...will let you know as soon as I talk to Mr Group Guy at the Windham!

Alrighty people...currently we have 38 rooms booked, and the night of May 20 is SOLD OUT entirely. This may change later next week, so if you still need a room, please let me know.

If anyone wants to ADD May 18 or 19th to their existing booking, let me know ASAP!

and----I was told that the Pearl Jam forum/website is in that hotels top 30 for referring hits to the Wingate...I thought that was pretty funny :-)

Alrighty people...currently we have 38 rooms booked, and the night of May 20 is SOLD OUT entirely. This may change later next week, so if you still need a room, please let me know.

If anyone wants to ADD May 18 or 19th to their existing booking, let me know ASAP!

and----I was told that the Pearl Jam forum/website is in that hotels top 30 for referring hits to the Wingate...I thought that was pretty funny :-)

All the more reason NOT to have a baggage fee!

All the more reason NOT to have a baggage fee!

LOL!!!! I honestly don't think it'll be an issue, since everyone is arriving at different times/dates :-)

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Kudo:
    I def recommend Janet for travel agent, she did an excellent job for me booking a vacation package.
    JC29856 wrote:
    Kudo:
    I def recommend Janet for travel agent, she did an excellent job for me booking a vacation package.

why, thank you!!

FYI: I have a limited # of rooms available for May 18 at the Hilton Newark Penn Station for $145...please let me know ASAP if you're interested!!

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:mcculloughj@libertytravel.com">mcculloughj@libertytravel.com</a><!-- e --> 610-375-8125

BUMP! I have been given a few more rooms for this rate...

also, if anyone needed to switch from one king to two doubles, I can arrange that (or vice versa)

****For those booked: I will be out of the office starting May 15 (Hartford!!), so if you'd like my cell # in case you have any questions or issues, please PM me!****

We have 40 rooms booked...let's be sure to take care of the hotel so we can come back again next time!!

Nice work!

Now who is organizing the ***Wingate by Wyndham Manhattan Midtown Pre Pre Party***?
    Nice work!

Now who is organizing the ***Wingate by Wyndham Manhattan Midtown Pre Pre Party***?

wellllll....now that you mention it, we were thinking about somehow bringing a keg or a few cases to our room and pre-pre partying it up there...although we might test that in Hartford and Boston first :-)

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    I think partying in the hotel would be cool too.

How do you think the Wishlist preparty at Irish Times will be?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    Nice work!

wellllll....now that you mention it, we were thinking about somehow bringing a keg or a few cases to our room and pre-pre partying it up there...although we might test that in Hartford and Boston first :-)

I have plenty of experience with kegs and cases, no need to "test"

8-)
    Nice work!

I have plenty of experience with kegs and cases, no need to "test"

8-)

exxxcellent (a la Mr. Burns style)

then you get nominated to help bring it/them up to our room! and, if you're going to Hartford or Boston, you'd be welcome to help there too ;)

StillHere...I think the Wishlist party will be awesome, as usual--but even more so because of the amount of people going to MSG!

• rolenrockrolenrock Posts: 312
    I have been having some trouble getting a room for a reasonable price. I just called Janet and she is on the job. Thanks a lot! :)
    2009: Philly Night 2
    2010: MSG Night 1 and Night 2
    2011: Eddie Vedder Solo in Philly, PJ20 Alpine Valley Day 1 and Day 2.
    2012: Berlin Night 1(7/4)
    2013: Wrigley Field, Philly 1 and 2
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    rolenrock wrote:
    I have been having some trouble getting a room for a reasonable price. I just called Janet and she is on the job. Thanks a lot! :)

Janet does a great job..she is so helpful! Glad she's here, for sure :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~