MSG Group Hotel SOLD OUT & info for those booked!

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    31 rooms...and only 2 rooms with two double beds left!!!!

Congrats on the steak knives
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    31 rooms...and only 2 rooms with two double beds left!!!!

thank you, thank you...bring on those shoes and tomatoes :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • BUMP IT!

bumpits.jpg
  • zebra27zebra27 Posts: 214
    I was able to get a room for both nights. Thanks for hooking it up, Janet!
  • BUMP IT!

bumpits.jpg

:lol:
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
    1 room with two double beds left for now...and that Bumpits Girl looks fabulous!

• SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    What on earth is a bumpit and why have I not seen this on TV?!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    nice work to the OP ..but wtf is a mandatory bag fee. really? you are going to charge me a fee to bring my luggage to my hotel room. :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • is there only 2 rooms left with double beds at wyndham for that price? or for the whole hotel and then its sold out?

i was gonna stay at wyndham too but book it later this weekend from hotels.com, it say 190 a night.

so the 2 double bed left is it just at the price from this forum, or for the whole hotel and then it sold out/ fuck if this hotel sell out i dont know which one i will stay at. i thought this was a huge hotel argg.
  • 31 rooms...and only 2 rooms with two double beds left!!!!

31 rooms at that price, or the whole hotel only has 31 rooms im confused now?
  • 31 rooms...and only 2 rooms with two double beds left!!!!

We have booked 31 rooms at the group rate. Most of us are requesting 2 double beds instead of one king since a lot of people don't like to spoon at night. There are many more than 31 rooms at this hotel but sounds like they are getting limited on the request for two doubles. If you want to get two doubles you need to get up on it quick son.

(for the record, I like to spoon)
  • 1 room with two double beds left for now...and that Bumpits Girl looks fabulous!

Agreed. And in just seconds! The transformation is really something to behold. I think all the ladies need to pimp those at the hotel. Just look at the box...who DOESN'T want "Big, Happy Hair?"

bumpits-.jpg
  • well that ok i dont like double beds anyway if i can avoid it, i like to spread my ass out when im sleeping, in a double bed i am almost falling off the side of it. no im not fat, but i got long ass arms and legs :lol:
    81 wrote:
    nice work to the OP ..but wtf is a mandatory bag fee. really? you are going to charge me a fee to bring my luggage to my hotel room. :roll:

I agree...and that's exactly why I'm trying to have it waived!! It's a hotel policy, so I'm not sure if I can do it...but I'd rather tell you upfront just in case. Hopefully, no one will be charged, but I can't guarantee that.

We have booked 31 rooms at the group rate. Most of us are requesting 2 double beds instead of one king since a lot of people don't like to spoon at night. There are many more than 31 rooms at this hotel but sounds like they are getting limited on the request for two doubles. If you want to get two doubles you need to get up on it quick son.

(for the record, I like to spoon)

Sorry for the confusion...thanks to spoonman for clarifying ;-)

There might be other rooms with two doubles available, but NOT at our group rate.

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Yea theres no way we should be charged the stupid baggage fee, does anyone know if they waive the fee for Wyndam rewards program?
  • Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    What time can we check in at on May 20th? I could not find the check-in time on their website. Thanks! :)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
    JC29856 wrote:
    Yea theres no way we should be charged the stupid baggage fee, does anyone know if they waive the fee for Wyndam rewards program?

I believe the baggage fee is a Union regulation for groups...I looked at a few other hotels' group policies and am seeing similar baggage fees.

SO...the reason we should be able to get out of it is because there are people are arriving on different days and at different times. If we were arriving as one big group, the fee would be mandatory!!!

What time can we check in at on May 20th? I could not find the check-in time on their website. Thanks! :)

Standard check in time is 300pm, but if you get there early and your room is not ready, you can store your bags!

UPDATE...34 rooms :-) If anyone needs their confirmation number, please PM me with your name and I'll get it to you.

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    shootin for 45 to hit 50% capacity!!!!!
    JC29856 wrote:
    shootin for 45 to hit 50% capacity!!!!!

now THAT would be awesome :D

• DISCOUNT DISCOUNT DISCOUNT DISCOUNT!!!!!!!

DISCOUNT!!!!!!

DISCOUNT!!!!!!

+1
    DISCOUNT DISCOUNT DISCOUNT DISCOUNT!!!!!!!

DISCOUNT!!!!!!

+1

LOL!! I did ask about an additional discount...and was told that the rate would have actually increased if I have originally requested over 30 rooms, because it's like we're renting out 1/3 of the hotel!

DISCOUNT!!!!!!

+1

LOL!! I did ask about an additional discount...and was told that the rate would have actually increased if I have originally requested over 30 rooms, because it's like we're renting out 1/3 of the hotel!

Yah, I'm in sales too. I often use the ol' "it would have been more expensive but I'm happy to keep THIS discount for you" bit. Oh well...thanks for checking for all of us.

+1

Yah, I'm in sales too. I often use the ol' "it would have been more expensive but I'm happy to keep THIS discount for you" bit. Oh well...thanks for checking for all of us.

it was definitely worth a shot...ya never know

Happy almost-Easter bump...

I am not in the office Saturday or Sunday, so if you need a room, please send me a PM :-)

• Hi Janet,

I just sent you an e-mail..please get me in this room!

Ryan
    Vegan_RyRy wrote:
    Hi Janet,

I just sent you an e-mail..please get me in this room!

Ryan

just sent you a PM...

• SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    SOOOO, no baggage fees for us?
    I am so excited about staying at this hotel. It's gonna be yet another HYATT experience :D

Janet, you need to "nudge" the FAB 5 to get a room in this hotel too!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam