MSG Group Hotel SOLD OUT & info for those booked!

pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
edited May 2010 in The Porch
WINGATE by WYNDHAM
*****2 blocks from MSG*****

235 West 35th St
NY, NY 10001

For those booked: I will be out of the office starting May 15 (Hartford!!), so if you'd like my cell # in case you have any questions or issues, please PM me!

We have 40 rooms booked...let's be sure to take care of the hotel so we can come back again next time!!

UPDATE: as of May 2, the hotel is sold out for May 20--please call me ASAP if you still need a room, and I will see if anything becomes available!

I have a group rate at the Wingate by Windham or $209+tax per night for either two double beds or one king, and is good for 1-4 people. This rate includes breakfast but it does not include a mandatory $6 per person bag fee, which will be paid directly to the hotel (I'm trying to get this waived!) Additional nights will be the same rate as long as rooms are available at time of booking.

A credit card wil be required to reserve the room, but will not be charged until you check out or if you do not show up without cancelling. Also, when you check in, the front desk will hold $50 per night on your card for incidentals...if you don't charge anything to your room, nothing will be charged.

The total for two nights incl tax is approx $484.64

Booking:
Rooms can be reserved in two ways, and it's recommended to call me
1. I can book your room if you provide me with your CC# and exp date and type of room.***
2. You can call 1-800-228-1000 with the group code JANE ***Some people have been having issues with the code...your best bet is to call me to make the reservation***

If you book by phone, please try and PM or email me to let me know, so I can keep track of how many rooms we have! If you book over the phone, the rate might not show up--please let me know so I can have it adjusted!

Cancellation Policy:
Booking must be cancelled at least 48 hours prior to arrival, if you don't cancel and don't show up, you will be charged for one night.

Parking:
Guests can park their car at Meyers which is one block from the hotel. They will receive a card from the valet and can pay at the front desk. It is $35.00 + tax for every 26 hours. SUV’s, Trucks and Vans are more.

***My contact info for anyone interested in booking. I am a Travel Consultant at Liberty Travel and am legitimate! You're welcome to call my office to verify!!***
610-375-8125
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:mihalicj@libertytravel.com">mihalicj@libertytravel.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks!
Janet
Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    WINGATE by WYNDHAM

I am working on a group rate at the Wingate by Windham or $209+tax per night for either two double beds or one king. This rate includes breakfast...it does not include a mandatory $6 per person bag fee.

Please post if you are interested...I will update this post when I get the group code and with any other important info!

My contact info for anyone interested in booking:
    610-375-8125
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mihalicj@libertytravel.com">mihalicj@libertytravel.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks!
    Janet

if i can stay in your room im down
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428

LOL!! it would bring the rate down...

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

LOL!! it would bring the rate down...

i live 10 minutes away but i would still pay for the room

dump the chump boyfriend :mrgreen: i kid i kid
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Just out of curiosity what do the taxes and fees and more taxes add up to on a room in the city?
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • My friend and I got a hotel at the Sheraton Four Points in Chelsea... total was $236 ($209/night). Also, the Holiday Inn Express right by MSG was going for $205-209 a night. Check hotels.com!
    "And we don't need those guys 'cause you got me!" -EV
    "I miss you already... I miss you always."

Philly- 10.03.05
    DC- 05.30.06
    Philly- 10.31.09
    NYC- 05.21.10
    Seattle- 07.15.11
    Brooklyn- 10.19.13
    Baltimore!- 10.27.13
    Philly- 4.29.16
    On their website, their best available rate for those nights is $220 per night and taxes are about $35...so you can figure on about 16% in taxes per night.

The HI Express is going for about $209 with Advance Purchase, meaning that it is pre-paid and non-refundable, just so ya know! You can check hotels.com, OR you can get the same $209 price, stay with other PJ fans AND help out your friendly, neighborhood PJ Fan Travel Agent!!

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    is this refundable?
    is this refundable?

I believe it is, but I will double check once I receive the contract. I'll update the first post as well!!

• coachchriscoachchris Posts: 749
    I unfortunately won't be attending the shows :( but I do recommend staying at a hotel with other PJ fans!

Mensane did a great job for all of us in Seattle and my wife and I had a great time meeting lots of cool 10 clubbers.

It was funny having breakfast in the mornings and seeing the entire area filled with PJ shirts from all different shows/years.

Take Janet up on the offer people, you'll have a great time!
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • Super nice of you Janet. NY is expensive...damn!

It sure is!
    Super nice of you Janet. NY is expensive...damn!

It sure is!

Yup...it's a bummer that it's pricey...but it you have 4 people in your room, it helps!

• zebra27zebra27 Posts: 214
    I would definitely be interested in this.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Thanks Janet...if my current plans don't pan out, I'll take you up on this

:D
  • Thanks Janet for doing all of this. Need to decide if I want to take you up on this or not.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    nice work Janet..ill share this in facebook too.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874

It sure is!

Yup...it's a bummer that it's pricey...but it you have 4 people in your room, it helps!

you should try to hook it up for all the cities??

i'd defintely rather give you my business than someone i don't know

you should try to hook it up for all the cities??

i'd defintely rather give you my business than someone i don't know[/quote]

Thank you :-) I'm starting to look into it...there just seemed to be more interest in NY, but I'll see what I can do for the others!

• SM41966SM41966 Posts: 41
    WINGATE by WYNDHAM

I am working on a group rate at the Wingate by Windham or $209+tax per night for either two double beds or one king. This rate includes breakfast...it does not include a mandatory $6 per person bag fee.

Please post if you are interested...I will update this post when I get the group code and with any other important info!

My contact info for anyone interested in booking:
    610-375-8125

Thanks!
    Janet

Are you in the Berkshire Mall?
    Southern Berks Rocks!!!
    SM41966 wrote:

Southern Berks Rocks!!![/quote]

HA!! Yes, I am! were you the guy who came in a few weeks ago in the 10Club hoodie??

• AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969

It really really is. But it's the best city in the world.

P.S. DJ Lance Rock is AAAAAAAAAAAWESOME!!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• johnnie5johnnie5 Posts: 25
    definitely interested.
  • angiebabyazangiebabyaz Posts: 148
    I've got the New Yorker booked at $199.00 a night but I'm still searching. How does this compare? Thanks for doing this btw. First time to NYC and it's pretty overwhelming. Sometimes too many choices are bad :lol:
    Phoenix 1992
    San Francisco OSL 2009
    New York City MSG 1&2 2010
    EV Santa Barbara 2011
    Alpine Valley 2011
    Philadelphia, Missoula 2012
    EV Las Vegas 1 & 2, Phoenix 2012
    Chicago, Brooklyn, Dallas, OKC, Phoenix, Seattle 2013
    Memphis, Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver, Bridge School 2014
    Porto Alegre, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro 2015
    Jazz Fest, MSG II, RIDE Fest, Fenway, Wrigley, Ohana 2016
  • SM41966SM41966 Posts: 41
    SM41966 wrote:

Southern Berks Rocks!!!

HA!! Yes, I am! were you the guy who came in a few weeks ago in the 10Club hoodie??[/quote]

No. Hoodies don't look right on middle aged guys, unless it's sports team. I've met a few fans in the area, always at the strangest places...like my kids daycare! I'm over in Sinking Spring, so I may just do this.
  • coachchris wrote:
    I unfortunately won't be attending the shows :( but I do recommend staying at a hotel with other PJ fans!

Mensane did a great job for all of us in Seattle and my wife and I had a great time meeting lots of cool 10 clubbers.

It was funny having breakfast in the mornings and seeing the entire area filled with PJ shirts from all different shows/years.

I would agree on everything you said.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    coachchris wrote:

Thanks, guys!!!!

Updated first post w/ cancellation details...

• AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    coachchris wrote:

Thanks, guys!!!!

Updated first post w/ cancellation details...

Do you have it listed on facebook? I'd love to post it for my friends going to MSG from out of town.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

Do you have it listed on facebook? I'd love to post it for my friends going to MSG from out of town.[/quote]

I have it on my status...and in the PJ Touring Girls group...trying to figure out where else to post it!

• normnorm Posts: 31,146

Do you have it listed on facebook? I'd love to post it for my friends going to MSG from out of town.

I have it on my status...and in the PJ Touring Girls group...trying to figure out where else to post it![/quote]

make a group page??

It really really is. But it's the best city in the world.

P.S. DJ Lance Rock is AAAAAAAAAAAWESOME!!!

My name is STONEd and dAMENT-ED...I like to dance. (Cool Tricks)!!!