***Official Columbus Rollcall***

123457»

Comments

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,831
    This next week or so can't go fast enough. One group of people have the contact information for the other group of people.

Now, I try to relax and hopefully not stress myself out too much, as I remind myself that things will happen. I do feel a bit stressed as I realize that party information for other cities is being announced, but the "absence of announcements" in Columbus is most certainly NOT because i'm being lazy...things are being worked on. And I think you all do understand that it is difficult working with people all over the country, but these people do have good "muscle" to get things done...it's good having such powerful people "in your corner."
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    westin it is
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    Yeah, You posted it here so now you're committed.
    westin it is
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • IsaacIsaac Posts: 137
    Ok, never publicly offered a ticket, here goes...

I have an extra ticket for the Columbus show.
    Thought I would post here first before going to the have/need tix thread.

I would be happy to trade my extra ticket for $75.00 (which is face value).
    My TC# 167xxx... and in 30+ shows I haven't won the ticket lottery, so I am due.

Send me a PM if interested.
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,831
    It may already be posted, and I missed it, but...

WE HAVE A BAR! More info coming soon! And barring something totally unforeseen, the pre-party will be ALL AGES!

The theme of the bar should fit in very nice with two (or three) Pearl Jam songs. :) In fact, I listened to one (or two) of the songs this morning, as soon as I got the news we had the bar.

(Two or three, depending on how you count the songs.)

New info!
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=129071
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • I'll be here. First show in my hometown.
  • CheekyCatCheekyCat Posts: 23
    I'll be there! Staying at the Crown Plaza :D
    "The waiting drove me mad..."