Noblesville, IN - Rollcall

1235»

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,613
    IndySarah wrote:
    according to touring fans there have been approx 3,100 seats sold by 10c for this concert

the pavilion holds around 6,000.....unless I hit the lottery I'm in upper pavilion

better than the lawn though...
    Ok, so now it is at 4,500. You don't really think they were really able to reserve the entire pavilion do you?

They can't sell the entire pavilion to Ten Club, part of it is held by season tickets. I don't know what the percentage is, but it's probably at least 1000-2000? I'm curious if they're getting the rest of it, if the 4500 number is right. I'm hoping that they don't do what the DMB fanclub does and have a section on the lawn for "fanclub".

I would be surprised if the season holders are that high but who knows....
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    Cool thread started by IAMMyself re Noblesville roll call - he's working on group rates for some local campgrounds, setting up a pre-party, etc. Suggest directing Noblesville roll call traffic to that thread.
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    edited March 2010
    IndySarah wrote:
    according to touring fans there have been approx 3,100 seats sold by 10c for this concert

the pavilion holds around 6,000.....unless I hit the lottery I'm in upper pavilion

better than the lawn though...
    Ok, so now it is at 4,500. You don't really think they were really able to reserve the entire pavilion do you?

They can't sell the entire pavilion to Ten Club, part of it is held by season tickets. I don't know what the percentage is, but it's probably at least 1000-2000? I'm curious if they're getting the rest of it, if the 4500 number is right. I'm hoping that they don't do what the DMB fanclub does and have a section on the lawn for "fanclub".

The numbers on Touring Fans seems off. 3,300 pairs sold, meaning 6,600 total tickets. That just seems like a shitload, especially when considering the nearest total behind that one in KC at around 950 pairs. Unless they're just planning on throwing everyone in the lawn once they run out of pavillion....

Don't get me wrong, the lawn will not ruin the show for me. It's just these high ticket allocations the 10C has been kinda making me feel like my 10C # isn't getting me the good seats like it has in the past...
    Post edited by IwasBit10 on
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
    yeah I'm with you

if touring fans is going by order # and people are ordering other ticket dates then it will be skewed....I mean if I buy Indy tix now and get my order # in there it's going to show like 10000 people buying through 10c so I think the system is flawed

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    edited March 2010
    I'll be there thanks to a fellow 10Cer :D
    Post edited by Alpine Bound on
  • IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    yeah I'm with you

if touring fans is going by order # and people are ordering other ticket dates then it will be skewed....I mean if I buy Indy tix now and get my order # in there it's going to show like 10000 people buying through 10c so I think the system is flawed

Yeah, that's true. Since they're still available, the order numbers will be all thrown off. Probably didn't account for the tix being around as long as they have now. And since they are still available, I can't imagine them having more than 3,300 pairs to sell, especially if the lawn is not involved (which I have this feeling that it is). Ahhh, all speculation until May 7th...
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • JC102799JC102799 Posts: 10
    I'd be cautious about taking anything IndySarah says at face value...she's been huffing glue
    IwasBit10 wrote:
    yeah I'm with you

Yeah, that's true. Since they're still available, the order numbers will be all thrown off. Probably didn't account for the tix being around as long as they have now. And since they are still available, I can't imagine them having more than 3,300 pairs to sell, especially if the lawn is not involved (which I have this feeling that it is). Ahhh, all speculation until May 7th...

I'll probably get a parking lot seat like I did at Chicago I :lol::lol:

• ok, I'm hoping for the best because this is what 10c says:

By opting to purchase tickets, you agree to all Ten Club policies:

⁃ All ticket sales are final. No refunds, transfers or exchanges.

⁃ Two (2) tickets per show. No single tickets.

⁃ Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the venue on the day of the show.

⁃ The fan club member must collect the tickets with a valid photo identification. NO EXCEPTIONS.

⁃ Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation.

⁃ Seat location is not revealed in advance of the show.
  • DC does have some lawn space reserved for fan clubs at some shows - after the show starts, they remove the barrier protecting it for general seating. Reserved means NOT GA, right?
  • DC does have some lawn space reserved for fan clubs at some shows - after the show starts, they remove the barrier protecting it for general seating. Reserved means NOT GA, right?

for Dave Matthews, members had 4 choices: GA Pit, Reserved Pavilion, Lawn and Best Available.

Not sure if the PJ show is doing GA Pit. doubt it.

Also doubt they would allow us to buy Lawn tickets for $75.00

Last year in Chicago, all the tickets were the same price.
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    I got a response f/10c the other day when I asked if 10c tix are truly "reserved" for Noblesville - their response:

"Yes, they will be under the pavilion.

-10c"
  • CateetoCateeto Posts: 377
    Add me and Mr. Cateeto to the list! Can't wait for this show!!!
  • IndySarahIndySarah Posts: 42
    Black73 wrote:
    I got a response f/10c the other day when I asked if 10c tix are truly "reserved" for Noblesville - their response:

-10c"

That's great to know! Thanks!
    "You look like you'd be sticky" --

Indianapolis 1998, Indianapolis 2000, Alpine 2003, Indianapolis 2003, Toledo 2004, Grand Rapids 2004, St Louis 2004, Kitchener 2005, London 2005, Hamilton 2005, Chicago I 2006, Grand Rapids 2006, Cleveland 2006, Cincinnati 2006 The Vic 2007, Lollapalooza 2007, Chicago I and II 2009
  • Five_HoleFive_Hole Posts: 93
    IndySarah wrote:
    Black73 wrote:

-10c"

That's great to know! Thanks!

Yeah, especially considering lawn seats are listed at $28 on TM right now. I would not have been pleased to pay $75/ticket for a $28 lawn seats.
    pavillion sold out

• loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,389
    That didn't take long.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
    I searched for 2 at 10am and got sec E row BB

did a search for one and got row Y in upper pavillion

lots of 10c seats sold

gonna fuckin rock

• i had pavillion in my cart on TM but gave them up. just wanted to see what was actually best available. Section H row Z was the best Pavilion available 10 minutes ago before they sold out.

I did pick up VIP parking, even though I am probably walking to Deer Creek.
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    Yep, it went quick. Still searching just to see if anything pops up. I have me and a friend both searching. I got in a few seconds after it went on sale and it returned the last row (CC) in section F. He found 4 in row X of section D. I went with the 4 he found to give to my friends that are going. Hope my 10c seats are good.

Good luck to everyone else trying to get tickets today!

If anybody ends up with an extra pair of pavilion seats I may be interested.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • Look for single tickets.. I just found this!
    Section
    Row
    Seats
    Description
    SEC C
    V
    Price Level 1
    PAVILION
    LOWER LEVEL
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    Does anyone know how the seating is set up at Noblesville? I bought tickets in section C, row FF this morning. The seat numbers are pretty high (30-31).

I know that these seats are far back in section C. Does anyone know if the high number seats are closer to the center of the pavilion or far off to the side?
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Does anyone know how the seating is set up at Noblesville? I bought tickets in section C, row FF this morning. The seat numbers are pretty high (30-31).

I know that these seats are far back in section C. Does anyone know if the high number seats are closer to the center of the pavilion or far off to the side?

Take a look at this picture to give you a better idea: http://www.ticketwarehouse.com/images/eventmap.php?eid=218&vid=2104

Surprised you were able to get lower pavilion seats!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley