Noblesville, IN - Rollcall

Comments

• I'm going. I'm staying at Hotel Indigo in Fishers, they are booked up at hotels.com but not priceline.com, it's only 79 bucks a night, and has a indoor pool, and I have read nothing but good things about the hotel, if more jammers are interested in a good hotel cheap.
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    I'm going. I'm staying at Hotel Indigo in Fishers, they are booked up at hotels.com but not priceline.com, it's only 79 bucks a night, and has a indoor pool, and I have read nothing but good things about the hotel, if more jammers are interested in a good hotel cheap.

Thanks for the info.
  • I'm going. :)

Me too, I'll be the guy with the Cubs shirt.... :D
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    I'll be there
  • Pry ToPry To Posts: 285
    Driving in from Chicago! See ya'll there!!! Can't wait!!!!
    Los Angeles - Sep 11, 1992
    Memphis - Aug 15, 2000
    Chicago - May 16, 2006
    Chicago - Aug 23-24, 2009
    Columbus - May 6, 2010
    Noblesville - May 7, 2010
    Manchester - June 20-21, 2012
    Amsterdam - June 26-27, 2012
    Berlin - July 4-5, 2012
    Sweetness wrote:
    I'm going. :)

Can't wait. ;)

Still can't place who you are from the past either.
  • veinvein Posts: 77
    Did everyone get thier email confirmation right away?
    Chicago 95, 98, Indy 03, Chicago 06, Chicago Vic 07
    EV Chicago 08, Chicago 09, Indy 10
  • npabla25npabla25 Posts: 13
    I'm wondering how many tenclubbers can fit in the new pit area they added? Pretty sure they took out a good chunk of seats from the lower front middle section, for a pretty big general admission area. Those are the tix I'm hoping for...
  • vein wrote:
    Did everyone get thier email confirmation right away?

No, didn't for the Indy show, though I did for the STL and Columbus shows.

The tickets show up in my order history though, so I'm not worried.
    npabla25 wrote:
    I'm wondering how many tenclubbers can fit in the new pit area they added? Pretty sure they took out a good chunk of seats from the lower front middle section, for a pretty big general admission area. Those are the tix I'm hoping for...

I'll take a seat over GA thank you.

I must be getting old. lol
  • npabla25 wrote:
    This page has another link to view the 2-d seating chart for deer creek. It appears to have seats. I've not been up there for several years though.. Are you referring to what appears to be the orchestra area?

http://www.livenation.com/venue/verizon-wireless-music-center-indianapolis-tickets
  • i'm there, haven't missed a Deer Creek PJ show yet! DC usually will let you tailgate so i would suggest that more than going to a bar but thats up to you
    "Research your own experiences for the truth...Absorb what is useful...Add what is specifically your own...The creating individual is more important than any style or system" Bruce Lee
    I'll take a seat over GA thank you.

I must be getting old. lol

Ha! For those of us with a higher number...this could be our best chance to get close enough for a wine tasting! :)
  • Sweetness wrote:

Can't wait. ;)

Still can't place who you are from the past either.

chicagocubsfan14

See you there, maybe we can have a beer and you can tell me how great the brewers are... ;)
    This page has another link to view the 2-d seating chart for deer creek. It appears to have seats. I've not been up there for several years though.. Are you referring to what appears to be the orchestra area?

http://www.livenation.com/venue/verizon-wireless-music-center-indianapolis-tickets

Yes...I thought there was a bigger section taken out, but I was there for Kings of Leon last September and there was a big GA area down front.
  • DeniseCKDeniseCK Posts: 10
    I'm VERY excited that I got tickets to this show! I'm taking my 15 year old son to his first Pearl Jam show!!

I can't wait!
  • PA JammerPA Jammer Posts: 340
    Got em! Coming from PA. My 9 year old son wants to come to his first show. :D:D
    Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"
  • site says no tailgating, sorry. last time i went it was no problem drinking in the lot...i havent been to deer creek since the last PJ show...went to that show and excise came up to us and said they heard we were selling fake t-shirts wanted to look in our car. WTF i told them i buy my shirts not interested in selling fake shirts in the parking lot...lol
    "Research your own experiences for the truth...Absorb what is useful...Add what is specifically your own...The creating individual is more important than any style or system" Bruce Lee
  • Just curious....
  • DeniseCK wrote:
    I'm VERY excited that I got tickets to this show! I'm taking my 15 year old son to his first Pearl Jam show!!

I can't wait!

You are a good person.
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,613
    according to touring fans there have been approx 3,100 seats sold by 10c for this concert

the pavilion holds around 6,000.....unless I hit the lottery I'm in upper pavilion

better than the lawn though...
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    according to touring fans there have been approx 3,100 seats sold by 10c for this concert

the pavilion holds around 6,000.....unless I hit the lottery I'm in upper pavilion

I wonder how they compile that number. Perhaps it is the number of tickets that was reserved by PJ and any leftovers will be kicked back to the general public after the presale is over.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,613
    it's based on order #'s.....if you enter your order # in touring fans for that venue they take the highest order and lowest order and the difference is # sold

not perfect but probably close
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • I will definitely be there!
  • IndySarahIndySarah Posts: 42
    Sweetness wrote:

Doubtful that you'll be the only one! ;)
    "You look like you'd be sticky" --

Indianapolis 1998, Indianapolis 2000, Alpine 2003, Indianapolis 2003, Toledo 2004, Grand Rapids 2004, St Louis 2004, Kitchener 2005, London 2005, Hamilton 2005, Chicago I 2006, Grand Rapids 2006, Cleveland 2006, Cincinnati 2006 The Vic 2007, Lollapalooza 2007, Chicago I and II 2009
  • spencer958spencer958 Posts: 279
    I'll be there. Got my tickets yesterday
  • according to touring fans there have been approx 3,100 seats sold by 10c for this concert

Ok, so now it is at 4,500. You don't really think they were really able to reserve the entire pavilion do you?
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    Yeah, I'm not believing that info either. Seems like using the order number as an estimate is kind of throwing that number off. Is it usually about 10% of the total venue capacity? That would be around 2,400+ tickets. Maybe they reserved more than 10%?

I know somebody that works at Deer Creek, I'm supposed to meet up with her tomorrow. I'll try to find out if she knows any more details about the ticket allocation. I'm hoping all the 10club members get in the lower pavilion, but I kind of doubt it at this point.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • PJPATPJPAT Posts: 399
    mvw wrote:
    Kevinman wrote:

If you read the website, this seems like it is only an option for the DMB concert.

Check out http://www.sleepybearcampground.com/ across the street. It is sold out for DMB but not PJ
    "All the money you make will never buy back your soul" Bob Dylan

"I need honesty, I need truth, and I need hope...I need it! That's what music means to me." EV
  • IndySarahIndySarah Posts: 42

Ok, so now it is at 4,500. You don't really think they were really able to reserve the entire pavilion do you?

They can't sell the entire pavilion to Ten Club, part of it is held by season tickets. I don't know what the percentage is, but it's probably at least 1000-2000? I'm curious if they're getting the rest of it, if the 4500 number is right. I'm hoping that they don't do what the DMB fanclub does and have a section on the lawn for "fanclub".
    "You look like you'd be sticky" --

Indianapolis 1998, Indianapolis 2000, Alpine 2003, Indianapolis 2003, Toledo 2004, Grand Rapids 2004, St Louis 2004, Kitchener 2005, London 2005, Hamilton 2005, Chicago I 2006, Grand Rapids 2006, Cleveland 2006, Cincinnati 2006 The Vic 2007, Lollapalooza 2007, Chicago I and II 2009