*** Euro tour badges 2010 ***

Comments

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    ooo I should try come up with more ideas this evening!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • I am SO close. One quick poll question before I add finishing touch.

"Euro 2010"
    "Europe 2010"
    "Europa 2010"

I add that and I'm done! ;)
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Jennytree wrote:
    ooo I should try come up with more ideas this evening!

... i was supposed (or at least i had high hopes) to be more creative and come to more ideas , but ...hmmmmm... lazy days ;) I was inspired by your 2-Euro piece, made another one and thats it by now.
    But all in all there are some good ideas from several guys to chose between :D great!
    Curious for some more :thumbup:
    Stereotype wrote:
    Ow shit, I completely forgot - this is my quick "sketch".
    http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=f4wtk2ukiju

:thumbup:
    I am SO close. One quick poll question before I add finishing touch.

"Euro 2010"
    "Europe 2010"
    "Europa 2010"

i'd say Euro or Europe :)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    71step28 wrote:
    I am SO close. One quick poll question before I add finishing touch.

"Euro 2010"
    "Europe 2010"
    "Europa 2010"

i'd say Euro or Europe :)
    I LIKE THE ESPANIOL EUROPA ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Stereotype wrote:
    Ow shit, I completely forgot - this is my quick "sketch".
    http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=f4wtk2ukiju
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: great idea Barbara :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • StereotypeStereotype Posts: 885
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Posts: 1,230
    edited March 2010
    I always bail at the last minute on these things. I almost did again, but I've decided that 2010 is no time to chicken out. It's not like ya'll will ban me from the forums if my design sucks. (you might...) All the designs I see on here have been super fan-fuggin-tas-fuggin-tic, competition is tight. Here's mine:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/notromwerdna/4480100984/sizes/o/
    Post edited by Lone Drawn Meteor on
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Sian-of-the-deadSian-of-the-dead Posts: 8,963
    edited March 2010
    Stereotype wrote:

Barbara, i'll use the three coloured versions of your design to go up in the voting thread :)
    Post edited by Sian-of-the-dead on
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • I always bail at the last minute on these things. I almost did again, but I've decided that 2010 is no time to chicken out. It's not like ya'll will ban me from the forums if my design sucks. (you might...) All the designs I see on here have been super fan-fuggin-tas-fuggin-tic, competition is tight. Here's mine:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/notromwerdna/4476855349/sizes/o/

You're design is awesome. I'd say you're a contender... ;)

(your av scares me :? )
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I want one !! It looks great.
    How do I do to get one ?
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Julien wrote:
    How do I do to get one ?

Calm down Julien! :lol:

I have to start a voting thread tomorrow, everyone will then vote for their favourite and i'll get it made. They'll then be given out on tour in June :D

Julien wrote:
    How do I do to get one ?

Calm down Julien! :lol:

I have to start a voting thread tomorrow, everyone will then vote for their favourite and i'll get it made. They'll then be given out on tour in June :D
    :D
    That's great !
    I'm starting to feel excited about this tour.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Julien wrote:
    That's great !

Are you doing London or Dublin?
    redrock wrote:
    Julien wrote:
    That's great !

Are you doing London or Dublin?

I haven't ticket yet. I think it's sold out, no ?
    I bought tickets for Arras, Werchter and New york ( :D) but didn't for others. Now, I regret and I'd like to go to dublin. You won't come in Belgium or France ?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Tickets have sold out I think but when there's a will, there's a way!

Unfortunately, no Wechter or Arras for me, though they would have been very convenient for me. My husband is not a great lover of festivals and standing being crushed and, unfortunately, since we have last seen you, Rob suffered a massive stroke therefore restricting his travelling and my 'freedom' a bit. Then again, I could take the family to Brussels and him and daughter can stay with my sister while I go to Wechter for the day! Hmmmmm......
    redrock wrote:
    Tickets have sold out I think but when there's a will, there's a way!

Unfortunately, no Wechter or Arras for me, though they would have been very convenient for me. My husband is not a great lover of festivals and standing being crushed and, unfortunately, since we have last seen you, Rob suffered a massive stroke therefore restricting his travelling and my 'freedom' a bit. Then again, I could take the family to Brussels and him and daughter can stay with my sister while I go to Wechter for the day! Hmmmmm......

:D
    if you come to Werchter, I come to Dublin ;)
  • mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
    mike86 wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Then again, I could take the family to Brussels and him and daughter can stay with my sister while I go to Wechter for the day! Hmmmmm......
    Hmmmmmmmm :)
    mike86 wrote:

and you might get one with the greece-flag in Berlin or in Bilbao, i guess it wouldn´t male sense if you get it in Dublin.. . :lol:
    mike86 wrote:
    mike86 wrote:

and you might get one with the greece-flag in Berlin or in Bilbao, i guess it wouldn´t male sense if you get it in Dublin.. . :lol:
    really..can u do one design with the greek flag in the right side as we see it ?beside 10 ?ill make for me some ;)
  • Is there a deadline time today? I just need to sign it scan it and resize, then figure out posting it.
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Is there a deadline time today? I just need to sign it scan it and resize, then figure out posting it.

Don't know if there is a time, but I presume from Sian's posts that she will start a voting thread tomorrow (it's 3pm here now).
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mike86 wrote:

Hey Mike,
    it looks really nice... but you can't see the Portuguese flag there... Only a piece of red that you can't tell which country it belongs to.
    If you could improve that it would be great!
    blindbeing wrote:
    mike86 wrote:

Hey Mike,
    it looks really nice... but you can't see the Portuguese flag there... Only a piece of red that you can't tell which country it belongs to.
    yep,,give him a little more of the second color in portuguese flag :)
    blindbeing wrote:
    mike86 wrote:

Hey Mike,

i´m afraid i can´t do that.. sitting at work for the rest of the night..

but the flags are in order of the concerts.. so everyone who knows the order, will know that this flag belongs to portugal...
  • GTF13GTF13 Posts: 29
    Get ready ya'll. The winner's drawing is 100% complete and will be posted tonight!! Ryanevolution's 2010 Euro tour image is going to blow you away. I promise. If he wasn't struggling with Photoshop, the picture would be up by now...

It'll be worth the wait...
    ;)
    JR - 10 Club Member 147xxx

1992-08-15, 1996-09-28, 1998-08-28, 1998-08-29, 2000-08-23, 2000-09-21, 2003-04-28, 2003-07-05, 2004-10-01, 2005-10-03, 2006-05-28, 2008-06-19, 2009-06-12 (EV solo), 2009-10-27, 2009-10-31,
    2010-05-21

More to come......