*THE 2010, 2012, and 2014 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS*

Comments

• Cliffy6745 wrote:

Those are awesome! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,727
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Those are awesome! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thought you guys would enjoy that. Browse around that site a bit, it is pretty awesome.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    imalive wrote:

are you the artist formerly known as ucsbflipflop? :?

I am in fact that man. Thought I could use a name change... 8-)
    let's hope you want to stick with this one all year. know what I mean? :?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Brian appears to back on track - 26 pitches, 4 K's for 6 outs over the last two nights :thumbup:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Making the number one team on ESPNs power ranks look silly! Well done Giants! Maybe when the Rox play a few real teams their record will be a little more accurate. :) the freak looked freakish yesterday and Kung Fu is on fire!!

Go Giants
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Panda is back. :D

I love Wilson's smirk. Nothin says "sucka" like that smirk.

And Gigantes with the win. Again. 8-)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • RYEzupSF wrote:

LETS RAGE!
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RYEzupSF wrote:

LETS RAGE!

I'm a step ahead of you. But FUCK YEAH! I'm in. RAGE!!!!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Making music videos! :lol::lol:

http://youtu.be/iwYZ3LHHERI
    what the fuck, giants? lotsa issues, right now. not that I expected otherwise :| .

bumgarner is one issue I did not expect. crap.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Making music videos! :lol::lol:

http://youtu.be/iwYZ3LHHERI

As much as Brian Wilson is really making the most of his fame, Cody Ross BETTER milk this while he can ... between this and the Josh Hamilton jersey commercial ....

14:59 Cody ..... 14:59.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • imalive wrote:
    what the fuck, giants? lotsa issues, right now. not that I expected otherwise :| .

Time to call up Suppan!
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    At least Pablo understood getting called on to the carpet. He looks better, but still likes to swing that bat at some bad stuff.

Dont think I will make it to see Fresno in SLC on the 28th. Still holding out a slight chance, but it might rain out anyway.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Man, this thread is buried back on page 7. This bandwagon emptied out in record time.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Not good news ....

Buster_ESPN Buster Olney
    What a bummer for Pablo Sandoval: He has a broken hamate bone, a source has confirmed.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    The Fixer wrote:
    Man, this thread is buried back on page 7. This bandwagon emptied out in record time.
    I could post on here daily, but I get tired of talking to myself :lol:

Giants are pretty much a mess. as jimed said, Panda is now out for 4-6 weeks. our best hitter, up to this point :cry:

we managed to burn thru nearly the whole bullpen (and roster) yesterday in a 2-1 win. after giving me heart pain, Brian Wilson got the save and lowered his ERA to under 7.00 :lol:

haven't looked to see who's next on the schedule, but I know we won't see too many stretches this easy (pirates, nats). .500 is where the g-men were at last july and it's where we're at now. all is not lost, but it would be nice to see some bats awaken. in a shocking development, rowand is going good. :shock:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    OK, now that liriano has a no-hitter, the nathan and liriano trade for pierzynski is OFFICIALLY the worst trade in history. not that I needed more proof :roll:

glad the boys could scratch out a win last night.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    I could post on here daily, but I get tired of talking to myself :lol:

Giants are pretty much a mess. as jimed said, Panda is now out for 4-6 weeks. our best hitter, up to this point :cry:

we managed to burn thru nearly the whole bullpen (and roster) yesterday in a 2-1 win. after giving me heart pain, Brian Wilson got the save and lowered his ERA to under 7.00 :lol:

haven't looked to see who's next on the schedule, but I know we won't see too many stretches this easy (pirates, nats). .500 is where the g-men were at last july and it's where we're at now. all is not lost, but it would be nice to see some bats awaken. in a shocking development, rowand is going good. :shock:

Just breaking your stones.

Still a ton of season left. I keep seeing the jose reyes to the giants rumors. He would be a perfect fit for you guys
  • FearTheBeardFearTheBeard Posts: 666
    imalive wrote:
    OK, now that liriano has a no-hitter, the nathan and liriano trade for pierzynski is OFFICIALLY the worst trade in history. not that I needed more proof :roll:

glad the boys could scratch out a win last night.

We knew that trade was the worst all along! We are finally winning, well two in a row! Lincecum sounded like he was lights out tonight (listened to KNBR on the radio).

Maybe the Mets will give up Reyes for Vogelsong? Can you imagine that guy hitting a ball to triples alley? It might have to be renamed. :)
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Maybe the Mets will give up Reyes for Vogelsong?
    :lol::lol:

sandy is gonna want prospects back not players that are in the majors unless they are named matt cain
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,366
    imalive wrote:

Tom Verducci could've told you that. Same with Cole Hamels in 2009. Big increase in innings for a young pitcher = drop off the next year. It's all good, they each won World Series the year before.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    imalive wrote:

Tom Verducci could've told you that. Same with Cole Hamels in 2009. Big increase in innings for a young pitcher = drop off the next year. It's all good, they each won World Series the year before.

I said last year in the playoffs that I couldn't believe bumgarner was getting guys out. his stuff looks average at best to me.

just noticed how many road games the giants have played already. holy shit
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    Thing is, does SF only trade for Reyes if he agrees to an extension? I can't see why Reyes would. He's going to get some mad cash out on the market. So, are we talking rental?
    Thing is, does SF only trade for Reyes if he agrees to an extension? I can't see why Reyes would. He's going to get some mad cash out on the market. So, are we talking rental?

rare for guys to sign extensions before they hit free agency in MLB. players union frowns upon giving up FA.

outside of belt and wheeler, the SF system doesn't have any top prospects
    The Fixer wrote:

rare for guys to sign extensions before they hit free agency in MLB. players union frowns upon giving up FA.

Yeah, that's why I don't see why they would do this other than trying to save face in front of a fanbase that just saw them win their first World Series.
    The Fixer wrote:

Yeah, that's why I don't see why they would do this other than trying to save face in front of a fanbase that just saw them win their first World Series.

maybe they realized how awful the fontenot/tejada options are at SS
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

maybe they realized how awful the fontenot/tejada options are at SS

Yeah, I just don't see this move really moving the needle in the division with this move. I would say more but I don't wanna piss on these people's thread.
    The Fixer wrote:
    ^^^^^
    "So now we get to the discussion of what a Reyes trade might net from the Giants organization. The first thing that should immediately be made clear is that Jonathan Sanchez is not an acceptable return. This isn’t even about the fact that Sanchez is a lefty with control problems, and the Mets organization is probably okay on those for, like, the next decade thanks to Oliver Perez. " :lol::lol:

thank for keeping this thread going, boys :thumbup:

they suck right now. us giants fans are pretty used it. I actually thought the tejada signing was going to work out for a year. man, was I wrong. He sucks ass. thought the huff deal was OK, too :roll:

whatever. we're reigning world champs. this series with colorado should tell us whether they're going to hang around or go away. reyes is a talent, but isn't he a bit of a prima donna? I'd just as soon they let burriss play and tejada can take a seat on the bench with our other over priced veterans.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    imalive wrote:

whatever. we're reigning world champs. this series with colorado should tell us whether they're going to hang around or go away. reyes is a talent, but isn't he a bit of a prima donna? I'd just as soon they let burriss play and tejada can take a seat on the bench with our other over priced veterans.
    reyes is one of the most talented players ever but has nothing but air between his ears . go look at his stats in the 06 playoffs, september 07, september 08 and tell me if you truly want someone like that on your team.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?