albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Lol @Wobble

Swedish men's team look like they've had their gold medal haircuts before the final. Go team GB!
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    I never would have predicted a Canada v US gold medal final in woman hockey…that is such a competitive sport, any team could be in it..
    Those two teams were beasts though.  My god they were fast and passed really well.
    I never watched a minute of the genocide games…woman’s hockey either needs to get competitive or be removed…but it’s not very exciting.  Junior C hockey is more exciting…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited February 2022
    Women's curling team GB won a gold medal! The Japanese team are small and cute.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av-embeds/60450960
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    I'm sad these are over, love the winter Olympics. Can we get a petition for every 2 years, like alternate winter and summer every year? It felt like so many athletes get 2 maybe 3 chances over 8-12 years that they work so hard for. 
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,052
    edited February 2022
    a5pj said:
    I'm sad these are over, love the winter Olympics. Can we get a petition for every 2 years, like alternate winter and summer every year? It felt like so many athletes get 2 maybe 3 chances over 8-12 years that they work so hard for. 
    That’s what makes it so special though. If they were every year, wouldn’t be much different that international championships that no one watches.

I don’t see how Russia still is allowed to compete. Seems like every time here’s a scandal involving Russia. So that had to change their name to the ROC for 2 years as punishment, big deal.
    Post edited by mace1229 on