Options

**The Winter Olympics**

Comments

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

Food served in quarantine hell at the genocide games…for all 3 meals.  Yum yum.  
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2020/04/21/usain-bolt-beijing-olympics-2008-chicken-nuggets/

Why Usain Bolt ate chicken nuggets for every meal at Beijing Olympics

The food must suck in China…

It’s wrong these Olympics were held in China.  But it appears everyone is chinas bitch…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,847
    https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2020/04/21/usain-bolt-beijing-olympics-2008-chicken-nuggets/

The food must suck in China

It’s wrong these Olympics were held in China.  But it appears everyone is chinas bitch…
    Article says nothing about the food being bad in China.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    eddiec said:

Well he did say it was the only food that he could trust with his stomach.  Usually  bad food bothers your stomach.  So take it what it is.
    Post edited by Meltdown99 on
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    eddiec said:

Well he did say it was the only food that he could trust with his stomach.  Usually  bad food bothers your stomach.  So take it what it is.
    Eat yogurt w every meal.

This has been your public service announcement...
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,671
    OK…it’s “big air” and it’s a steel mill, not a nuclear reactor…..still, not exactly innsbruck.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yeah. Glad I’m not watching. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    eddiec said:

Eat yogurt w every meal.

What’s that got to with anything…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    eddiec said:

Eat yogurt w every meal.

What’s that got to with anything…
    Yogurt is a natural probiotic.  When you travel to new countries the food, enzymes and bacteria are quite different which could upset your stomach.  Eat yogurt w your meals to counter balance that.

No need to eat just chicken nuggets.  Have the pork and a side of yogurt.
  • Options
    Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    Jumb0 said:
    Curling

I'm up $150 on my two curling parlays so far. 
    You  bet on curling 
     Man thats hardcore
     Tip of the  hat sir!

Also put $10 on Lindsey Jacobellis at +1100 to win the snowboard cross gold so it's been a good Olympics so far.
  • Options
    Jumb0 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    Curling

I'm up $150 on my two curling parlays so far. 
    You  bet on curling 
     Man thats hardcore
     Tip of the  hat sir!

Also put $10 on Lindsey Jacobellis at +1100 to win the snowboard cross gold so it's been a good Olympics so far.
    Well done
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,510
    These Olympics are better than golf for putting me right to sleep.
  • Options
    It has been a bit lame 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    I find the time difference the only bad thing. I'm waking up and watching the skiing replay with my coffee.

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    Snowboarding Half Pipe last night was sick. Insane technical tricks back to back, just amazing.
    The announcer disagreeing with the judges was hilarious, but he was totally right, then the guy who got hosed did an even better run for his last run and won it all. So cool.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    a5pj said:
    Snowboarding Half Pipe last night was sick. Insane technical tricks back to back, just amazing.
    The announcer disagreeing with the judges was hilarious, but he was totally right, then the guy who got hosed did an even better run for his last run and won it all. So cool.
    I was watching the first 2 competitors on the pipe and was sooo bored with what hey were doing.  Then the 2 Japanese kids come up and BAM!!!!  What a breath of fresh air.

Ayamu Hirano threw down a Triple Cork!  He had a flawless run and only a 91 score?  Cmon man.  The announcer was right.

When he came back on his next run and did ANOTHER Triple Cork and thre even harder tricks in the mix than his first run, was he rewarded.  Good on the announcer Richards for calling the judges out like that.

The other Hirano brother was throwing down some nasty tricks but kept falling on his third trick.  he had some sick height too.

Shaun White got 4th.  He needed to bring a little more to get a medal.  I was nice to see the ovation the other boarders gave him after his final run.
  • Options
    goaltender for the czech women had 56 saves???? that’s insane.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    I’m not really sure why it’s such a surprise, your in China at the genocide games..They are communist…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    I’m not really sure why it’s such a surprise, your in China at the genocide games..They are communist…
    Yet people willingly put Alexa in their homes.
  • Options
    I never would have predicted a Canada v US gold medal final in woman hockey…that is such a competitive sport, any team could be in it..
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    I never would have predicted a Canada v US gold medal final in woman hockey…that is such a competitive sport, any team could be in it..
    Those two teams were beasts though.  My god they were fast and passed really well.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,760
    edited February 2022
    I've never been less interested in any Olympics - I usually watch a lot, and this year I haven't watched anything at all... I'm not sure why, but I think somehow covid has something to do with it, or China, or both.
    The world feels different now, so the Olympics do too.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,052
    eddiec said:

Eat yogurt w every meal.

If you can’t trust the food, I probably wouldn’t trust the yogurt either. Bring a bottle of probiotics from Costco.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811
    The food is one of the things I would love to experience in China.
    If I was an athlete  I would not eat differently during events than I did during training.  That seems like a gimme, to me

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Looking foward to watching GB woman's curling team final against Japan for a gold/silver medal.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    eddiec said:

Eat yogurt w every meal.

If you can’t trust the food, I probably wouldn’t trust the yogurt either. Bring a bottle of probiotics from Costco.
    Yogurt from the area is good.  It's made of the local ingredients

• Options
    Looking foward to watching GB woman's curling team final against Japan for a gold/silver medal.
    When is it
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    When is it
    Sunday at 1.05am as China is 8 hours behind but they'll rerun the next day on the BBC quite a few times.
  • Options
    me, too :lol:

not.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,692
    edited February 2022
    Wayne and garth curling for the  mens usa curling team 
    Post edited by lastexitlondon on
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07