BLIZZARD Friday/Saturday in PA

12346»

Comments

• :o Seriously here, WTF did we do to piss of Mother Nature so badly???
    fo realz

and the forcast for the rest of the month is below freezing with snow showers pretty much everyday

this shit aint goin nowhere for a while

Agreed, a friend and I were saying today we will be sitting at Sandcastle next to snow mountains in the summer!!! Hopefully by my B-day which is May 1st but I'll be in sunny warm CA anyway so I won't care!!! :P
    nice! where in cali?

i am lucky enough to have escaped the snow and flew away to hawaii this morning where i am now visiting with some family

aloha
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    nuffingman wrote:
    I received these pics of a collapsed private jet hangar at Washington. Expensive me thinks.

IAD1.jpg
    IAD11.jpg
    IAD5.jpg
    IAD6.jpg

wait.... :shock: :wtf:
    MY JETS!!!!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :evil: :evil:
    www.myspace.com
  • fo realz

and the forcast for the rest of the month is below freezing with snow showers pretty much everyday

this shit aint goin nowhere for a while[/quote]

Agreed, a friend and I were saying today we will be sitting at Sandcastle next to snow mountains in the summer!!! Hopefully by my B-day which is May 1st but I'll be in sunny warm CA anyway so I won't care!!! :P[/quote]
    nice! where in cali?

i am lucky enough to have escaped the snow and flew away to hawaii this morning where i am now visiting with some family

aloha[/quote]

:thumbup: Awesome for you! Hawaii is my dream vacation but I don't see it ever happening. Huntington Beach CA visiting an old friend from high school. He lives 4 miles from the beach so i spend most of my time there. While he's working!!! :lol:

Enjoy your vacation. I'm sure the snow will still be here upon your return!!!
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    4-8 monday into tuesday in phily...
    www.myspace.com
  • :x More again? Really? Is this ever going to end? I think they're saying 4-6 in Pgh. Don't even bother with the numbers anymore. The only positive thing about this whole ordeal is that we probably won't have another winter like this for at least 10+ years. :lol:
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,839

must have missed us, all we got was a coating.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,052

must have missed us, all we got was a coating.
    Didn't miss us here in Columbus, Must have gotten yours!! More coming this weekend too.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,839
    Well supposedly about another foot of snow here tomorrow. :roll:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • They're saying 3-6" in the 'Burgh by the end of it. Ugh!!! :roll: Enough already!!!
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!