The Official 24 Thread

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    edited April 2010
    mca47 wrote:
    I really like(d) the actor who played President Hassan.
    For as much as I love 24, "acting" isn't always a complete necessity. I think the dude who played Hassan did it perfectly! Very believable character.
    I agree on the acting and Pres Hassan.I always crack up cause Keifer has to whisper through the whole show almost but I do love him and will miss the show. Hope they do some 2 hour special tv movies in the years to come.

I was wondering about Renee myself she's a little wacky. Really glad they got evil Peggy Lipton lookalike Dana what a snake.
    Post edited by pandora on
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    pandora wrote:
    Really glad they got evil Peggy Lipton look Dana what a snake.
    exactly,,her eyelook was like a snake...
    i love chloe at the show.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    pandora wrote:
    Really glad they got evil Peggy Lipton look Dana what a snake.
    exactly,,her eyelook was like a snake...
    i love chloe at the show.. :)
    me too she is one loyal lady
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    We need 8 to get her through 8 more hours so that we can have TV movies with Kiefer, then like 20 years from now a series of 24 movies that are Bond-like.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    RW81233 wrote:
    anyone think Renee may be involved now that the Russians are back in play? Maybe her and Tony? Dana just seemed to know too much about Jack Bauer for only having met him once before.

hmnnn interesting :ugeek:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    RW81233 wrote:
    anyone think Renee may be involved now that the Russians are back in play? Maybe her and Tony? Dana just seemed to know too much about Jack Bauer for only having met him once before.

I was wondering this too.

While I don't think she's going to necessarily be a "bad guy", I do think she's going to do something crazy in the next few hours.
    She's been really quiet and she still has that crazy look in her eyes.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,826
    mca47 wrote:
    RW81233 wrote:

I was wondering this too.

While I don't think she's going to necessarily be a "bad guy", I do think she's going to do something crazy in the next few hours.
    She's been really quiet and she still has that crazy look in her eyes.

It looks like Jack and Renee get a little " hot 'n heavy" next week. It's about time Jack got some ass!

But yeah, Renee does have that crazy look in her eyes....she seems like a bit of a loose cannon.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    Whats gonna happen to Cole now?? I mean, he popped a dude, and helped get rid of 2 bodies! That chick is so gonna rat his ass out

Great 2hrs last night, last week was pretty damn good as well
    The silent count to end the show 2 weeks in a row??? This is getting nuts. I can't believe they killed Renee.....will they ever let Jack be happy????
    The silent count to end the show 2 weeks in a row??? This is getting nuts. I can't believe they killed Renee.....will they ever let Jack be happy????

if thier was ever a person to go postal........ :mrgreen:

its getting real good now

i feel bad for that sniper :shock:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Well I pegged Renee as being key to the final storyline, but really just like that? She's basically going to be a footnote to the season. Please dear god let Chloe and Mandy make it through these next 6 hours.
    RW81233 wrote:
    Well I pegged Renee as being key to the final storyline, but really just like that? She's basically going to be a footnote to the season. Please dear god let Chloe and Mandy make it through these next 6 hours.

I do love the fact that Chloe is now running CTU. She's a great people person.
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    It's a shame this is the last season,because they finially but together a quality season so far. The last 2 seasons or so have been ok imo. I really hope another network picks up 24 it isn't out the question so i read somewhere. Chloe rocks glad to see her running point now. And is there a possibilty that they kill off Jack making it so that 24 is over for good?
    Go Birds!!!!
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    It's a shame this is the last season,because they finially but together a quality season so far. The last 2 seasons or so have been ok imo. I really hope another network picks up 24 it isn't out the question so i read somewhere. Chloe rocks glad to see her running point now. And is there a possibilty that they kill off Jack making it so that 24 is over for good?
    They could kill Jack, but he would just come back twice as big, and twice as mad.

Jack Bauer will never die!!!!!

I doubt the TV show will get picked up for another season...ratings are way down this season and the show costs a lot to produce. They are going to make a movie. Hopefully that is successful and Jack Bauer will be the new James Bond...
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    Where's Jack going in that Copter???? President taylor is gonna be pissed

;);)

i love mr. Bauer

he ain't done with Dana Walsh by a long shot 8-)
    President Taylor will probably need his help yet again, they all do.
    Thank god this season has been saved with like 4-5 top episodes in a row. The following is my speculation of what happens in the next few weeks...btw there's a 99.9% chance these are wrong, but at least it gets us thinking:

I'm not good on the 24 timeline off the top of my head but would Renee's involvement with the Russian mob coincide with Logan's Presidency? Either way I think the easy thing here is that the Former President Logan is dealing in nuclear arms with the Russian government which is why he didn't want Dana Walsh to let it get back to Bauer who would have ended his cover right there. I mean how lame was his argument in that discussion with President Taylor? On a side note this is the first time this season viewers probably audibly shook their head at the decision of a character in the show b/c President Taylor is OBVIOUSLY falling into a trap (like Hassan with the g/f reporter and him just admitting it). Of course I think that there is also a very good chance that there exists ANOTHER mole (Milo?) in CTU since Logan seemed to be getting real time info...Faaaantastic. I'm sure Chloe sniffs it out b/c she's pretty good at getting to the bottom of things. The Jack/Ortiz duo will reemerge next week when Jack breaks him down over Dana Walsh (which btw how does a Russian government mole get found by small time criminals? ahh 24), or Jack kills him for not letting it go any further. Either way I think Cole bites it in the next few weeks because if he survives Jack I think he dies in the move to get to Dana...or loses a limb rendering him unworthy of being Jack's successor. Finally, now that Jack has gone "rogue", perhaps against his country's best interests, how does he reconcile his feelings for Tony Almeida? Anyone get the feeling this meeting might be setup for the movie?
    Really???? Jack is a rogue agent again???? How much more predictable can this show get?? It's still entertaining, but I think everyone who was watching knew there was about a 1000% chance that Jack would somehow steal that chopper.
    Really???? Jack is a rogue agent again???? How much more predictable can this show get?? It's still entertaining, but I think everyone who was watching knew there was about a 1000% chance that Jack would somehow steal that chopper.

yea we all had an idea
    I was pretty shocked that he didn't kill anyone to do it. Does he get exiled to a far away country again for the start of the feature film?
    I didn't like him slapping the crap out of Dana even if I don't like her. I was hoping no kids were watching the show right then. I think Chloe should have beat her up instead 8-) And when are they going to find the dead guy in the wall- is he not stinking yet? I keep thinking he's going to show back up. He was a goofy character.
    The show was predictable for me in years past but I stopped thinking now and just watch, its more fun
    pandora wrote:
    I didn't like him slapping the crap out of Dana even if I don't like her. I was hoping no kids were watching the show right then. I think Chloe should have beat her up instead 8-) And when are they going to find the dead guy in the wall- is he not stinking yet? I keep thinking he's going to show back up. He was a goofy character.
    The show was predictable for me in years past but I stopped thinking now and just watch, its more fun
    I agree though I get why the show had him do it...basically to demonstrate how he's on the edge of sanity. Besides Chloe wouldn't hurt a fly unless it was in self-defense (like with a machine gun to a car...haha).
    pandora wrote:

I actually really enjoyed Jack slapping the shit outta her.
    Not one to condone violence, but when you got it coming, you got it coming.

Bottom line...
    Male or female, if you piss Jack Bauer off...you're getting it! :lol:
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    I'm not reading any of this thread because you US guys are ahead of us methinks. Just love it. We record it each week and watch it with no ads... brilliant!
    Great episode last night!!!!!

Jack blasting Dana at the end was awesome! :D

I'm kinda pissed though, is it me or do the previews of the upcoming shows give away WAAAAAY too much?!?!
    mca47 wrote:

I'm kinda pissed though, is it me or do the previews of the upcoming shows give away WAAAAAY too much?!?!

NEVER NEVER WATCH THE PREVIEWS
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    I'd given up on the show this year, then people started talking about how good it was. And we'd TiVoed it so we checked it out - who knew? It's great. I was so happy last night because I loathed Dana - the character, the actress. Can't wait for next week.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    mca47 wrote:

u mean Jack and the assasin?