Binaural LP for the RED CROSS (haiti)

Comments

• bump for good couse :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I've just done it - I've not used paypal much so hopefully I've done it right :D
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Claireack wrote:
    I've just done it - I've not used paypal much so hopefully I've done it right :D

got you! You're in the list!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    money sent!!
  • TWHoltTWHolt Posts: 404
    I'm in X2! Unbelievably generous idea. ;)
    |Montreal 03|Halifax 05|St. John's 1 05|St. John's 2 05|Toronto 1 06|Toronto 2 06|NYC 1 08|NYC 2 08|Toronto 09|Hartford 10|Boston 10|Newark 10|NYC 1 10|NYC 2 10|Alpine Valley 1 11|Alpine Valley 2 11|Montreal 11|Hartford 13|Ottawa 16|Chicago 1 16|Chicago 2 16|Boston 1 18|Quebec City 22|Ottawa 22|Boston 1 24|Boston 2 24|
    I'm in X2! Unbelievably generous idea. ;)

Got you!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    ill take a few tickets when my UNEMPLOYMENT check gets deposited ito my account on wednesday :D
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
    joe2468 wrote:
    ill take a few tickets when my UNEMPLOYMENT check gets deposited ito my account on wednesday :D

:lol:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,534
    cest la bump!
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    arq wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

:lol:

the real funny thing is ......im not joking.....
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • bump for haiti people
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    pm sent
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Arq, paid for the entry...

plus a little bump
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    lickle bump from Cornwall :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Wow a lot of people from the UK is helping! Well better said from around the world but the people from the UK is a big part of the pie!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq wrote:
    Wow a lot of people from the UK is helping! Well better said from around the world but the people from the UK is a big part of the pie!
    ofcourse!!!they are all day in the internt couse is so cold to get outside :lol::lol::lol:
    Bump :idea:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

bump
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq wrote:
    Even the Scotch & Welsh? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

must be a good cause :lol:

Bump!
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    arq wrote:
    Ok PayPal is giving me a hard time, the account can't be use for any kind of "gambling", anyway whomever wants to be on the list please send me a PM first.

Just make sure people don't type any of the keywords in the subject or message: "raffle", "entry", or anything related to the subject. Paypal definitely frowns on these types of payments, but there are ways around it! :D
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    Hey arq...did you get this all figured out? I replied in the other thread :) Haven't been on the Pit recently so I missed the 'help' thread
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    star means you payed for it?

you know you want to give me that binaural goodness :lol::lol:;););)
  • Brisk. wrote:
    star means you payed for it?

you know you want to give me that binaural goodness :lol::lol:;););)
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    American's Red Cross website doesn't take PayPal. https://american.redcross.org/site/Dona ... n1.app234b
    arq wrote:
    Ok PayPal is giving me a hard time, the account can't be use for any kind of "gambling", anyway whomever wants to be on the list please send me a PM first.

That's weird. This is your personal PayPal account right? Where money comes & takes out from your bank account? So PayPal is saying more then a few received payment's a day makes it gambling. :?
    demetrios wrote:
    American's Red Cross website doesn't take PayPal. https://american.redcross.org/site/Dona ... n1.app234b
    arq wrote:

That's weird. This is your personal PayPal account right? Where money comes & takes out from your bank account? So PayPal is saying more then a few received payment's a day makes it gambling. :?

Yes it is my personal paypal account, the problem came with the "raffle" they don't allow any kind of gambling plus the red cross is a huge organization so in some weird way that called their attention, but i contacted the red cross and paypal, it seems like there's not going to be a problem :D
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    arq wrote:

Yes it is my personal paypal account, the problem came with the "raffle" they don't allow any kind of gambling plus the red cross is a huge organization so in some weird way that called their attention, but i contacted the red cross and paypal, it seems like there's not going to be a problem :D

Awesome! :)
    Midnight bump.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• bump
  • hey ill donate, i've been wanting to donate to Haiti and this seems like a cool way to do it!
    i dont have a paypal though and my dad wont let me use his.
    Could I just mail you the money?
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    bumpy