Binaural LP for the RED CROSS (haiti)

12346»

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 8,012
    I'm about to start recording the event!!! so cross your fingers!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • arq wrote:
    Well we collected

$750

:clap:

unbelievable. way to go!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    do you guys think any other bands has fans like us ???? you got total straingers from around the world buying 500 posters for each other ....you got people like jose doing this .........and a few other "donation/raffles" raffles going on....its kinda cool to be apart of it
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
    The winner is

PJ Fan est. 1990

I'll upload the video for everyone to see.

Thank you all! Was a pleasure and honor for me (and my wife) to be part of this! 8-)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• congrats PJ Fan. And a big round of applause to Jose. :clap:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • congrats PJ Fan. And a big round of applause to Jose. :clap:

+1 It is great to see so many people willing to help out. Great job everyone.
  • -decodified--decodified- Posts: 2,688
    arq wrote:
    Thank you all! Was a pleasure and honor for me (and my wife) to be part of this! 8-)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    arq wrote:
    The winner is

PJ Fan est. 1990

Congrats

And thanks to Jose for putting this together and to everyone who donated what they could...I've been avoiding watching any coverage of Haiti because right now it it is alittle much for me to take but watching the telethon right now, these poor people need all the help they can get
  • NICE WORK EVERYONE!!!

I SAY POST EVERYONE'S DONATIONS, WHY NOT?! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
    Ok i uploaded the video, if someones wants to see it shot me a pm and i'll send the link to download the file.

Thanks!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

NICE WORK EVERYONE!!!

I SAY POST EVERYONE'S DONATIONS, WHY NOT?! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I don't know maybe someone doesn't want his donation to be revealed... :oops: Well those who want to see the excel file with the list of donations om me your email and i'll send it, but i would like for everyone to agree or at least the majority :oops:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• You can post my small donation. Congrats PJFan!

Great idea Jose - you rock!
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    You can post my small donation. Congrats PJFan!

Great idea Jose - you rock!

put mine too!!!
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • It's o.k. with me.
    Ok i hope that tomorrow more participants appear, so if more people want their donation "exposed" i'll put it on the 1st post. ;)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    fine with me
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • I donated a paltry $5. But this is one of the many donations I am making to this cause, so I'm not ashamed! ;)
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    you can list my donation amount.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    arq wrote:
    The winner is

PJ Fan est. 1990

Congratulations PJ Fan est. 1990! :mrgreen:

...and thank you so much for doing this Arq (and your wife) :clap:

(I've no problems with my donation amount being posted)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    No problem from me either Jose. Just another thank you for the idea and to your wife and all the contributors. Great that a bunch of PJ fans who laugh and argue together about silly things and sometimes can't agree on the most basic things can all recognize true tragedy and can pull together to help those that need it most. Congratulations to PJ fan and well done to all. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    $750 dollars - that's great.

You can post mine too.

Thanks Mr & Mrs Arc for doing this :D
  • congrats!!!!

PJ Fan est. 1990

and its ok by me arq,..what u think is the best..great work bro
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • billyruffbillyruff Posts: 534
    Congrats and enjoy ...
    Thanks ARQ for raising so much money to help out people in such dire straights.we are really lucky to be safe and sound in this world full of manmade and natural destruction...
    Peace
    Well i'm about to ship the record to the winner!

Well the PM has confirmed his address so it would have to be next monday :lol:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• thank you all for your congrats and thank you all for donating to the cause as well. To me, it wasn't about the vinyl, it was about Haiti...i couldn't have cared less if i won or not, but merely donating to the cause. However i am happy that i won and i will cherish this item with all my heart. Every time i look at this album from now on, i will remember the devastation in Haiti and remember everything the people in this thread, and people around the world have been doing to help them in their time of need.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    thank you all for your congrats and thank you all for donating to the cause as well. To me, it wasn't about the vinyl, it was about Haiti...i couldn't have cared less if i won or not, but merely donating to the cause. However i am happy that i won and i will cherish this item with all my heart. Every time i look at this album from now on, i will remember the devastation in Haiti and remember everything the people in this thread, and people around the world have been doing to help them in their time of need.

want to send it over here then? :lol::lol:
  • Brisk. wrote:
    thank you all for your congrats and thank you all for donating to the cause as well. To me, it wasn't about the vinyl, it was about Haiti...i couldn't have cared less if i won or not, but merely donating to the cause. However i am happy that i won and i will cherish this item with all my heart. Every time i look at this album from now on, i will remember the devastation in Haiti and remember everything the people in this thread, and people around the world have been doing to help them in their time of need.

want to send it over here then? :lol::lol:

hey i didn't say i didn't want it! :lol:

no i was just saying that i wouldn't have been disappointed with losing because i know the money is going towards a great cause

congrats!!! :thumbup: enjoy it!!! :D
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • thank you all for your congrats and thank you all for donating to the cause as well. To me, it wasn't about the vinyl, it was about Haiti...i couldn't have cared less if i won or not, but merely donating to the cause. However i am happy that i won and i will cherish this item with all my heart. Every time i look at this album from now on, i will remember the devastation in Haiti and remember everything the people in this thread, and people around the world have been doing to help them in their time of need.
    :clap::clap: Congrats!!!now sent it to me as a gift!!! :wave: !thanks..ill wait!!!!!!..WORD.... :shh:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Congrat's PJ Fan est. 1990! And congrat's to arq & all who donated & helped out the Red Cross! :D