Binaural LP for the RED CROSS (haiti)

Comments

• bump :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Sorry Arq, never put my name and stuff on the paypal payment!
    Hope you get it ok,
    Leanne
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I'm in too :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    dottles wrote:
    Sorry Arq, never put my name and stuff on the paypal payment!
    Hope you get it ok,
    Leanne

Yes i got it!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Payment sent
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    Payment sent

Updated! ;)

And thanks!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    payment sent (x2) :D

great thing you are doing here arq! I hope you raise a lot of money!!!
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    Payment sent!

Thanks Arq!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Sorry to barge in on this thread, but has anyone done a charity thing on ebay? If so, how does it work?
    redrock wrote:
    Sorry to barge in on this thread, but has anyone done a charity thing on ebay? If so, how does it work?

There's a member who did that not long ago, if i recall correctly this name around here is matthecraw or something like that :?:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• in a few hours 20 people..awesome!!!great job Jose :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    in a few hours 20 people..awesome!!!great job Jose :D

this is just like when we put together the poster for Roger, I'm not doing anything great I'm more like a secretary putting together all the information, nothing more :lol:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Sending some $$ to you now..But I do NOT want to be put in the drawing...I have one already! Give my tickets to someone else...Or ...if you want too..Put mine in the hat, and if I do happen to win, I will hold my own contest of some sorts to give it to someone who doesnt.. :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    Sending some $$ to you now..But I do NOT want to be put in the drawing...I have one already! Give my tickets to someone else...Or ...if you want too..Put mine in the hat, and if I do happen to win, I will hold my own contest of some sorts to give it to someone who doesnt.. :-)

got it! 8-)

I can't give you enough thanks for all your kindness.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq wrote:

this is just like when we put together the poster for Roger, I'm not doing anything great I'm more like a secretary putting together all the information, nothing more :lol:
    with skirt and highheels????ill hire u.. :lol::lol::lol:
    arq wrote:

No no no the wrong kind! well i have hairy legs so i'm pretty sure i look fugly in highheels :lol: plus i'm would be the one who call your wife/girlfriend about your secret meetings plus i would tweak your balance to make some money on the side 8-)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq wrote:

No no no the wrong kind! well i have hairy legs so i'm pretty sure i look fugly in highheels :lol: plus i'm would be the one who call your wife/girlfriend about your secret meetings plus i would tweak your balance to make some money on the side 8-)
    ill hire u couse u listen great music ;)
  • Paid for x2/shameless bump ;)
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Money there tomorrow Jose

need to get to pc
  • bump :D
    :idea:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,533
    Count me in.
    Pm sent! :)
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    I'm IN.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
    up up and away!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• :mrgreen:
    :geek:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Is this still open???
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Is this still open???

until next friday! :D
  • norm wrote:
    Is this still open???

until next friday! :D

Oh yeah. Perhaps I should've gone back and read the original post a little more carefully! :oops:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    PM sent!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...