The 2010 Seattle Mariners tank another season!!

Comments

• Flagg wrote:
    Thanks for dropping two in Texas this weekend. Would have been three if Frankie Francisco didn't have a brain freeze.

No, it would have been three if Guti hadn't bailed us out by stealing that homerun at the end.

NOW GET OUT OF OUR THREAD ASSHOLE :lol:

JK....but seriously :shock:
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Flagg wrote:
    Thanks for dropping two in Texas this weekend. Would have been three if Frankie Francisco didn't have a brain freeze.

No, it would have been three if Guti hadn't bailed us out by stealing that homerun at the end.

NOW GET OUT OF OUR THREAD ASSHOLE :lol:

JK....but seriously :shock:

Yeah, but if I make my own, I would be the only one talking in it. :lol:
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Milton is off to a scorching start. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    Milllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllton

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    81 wrote:
    He is one to one on fan flip-offs to hits. :?
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,427
    aNiMaL wrote:
    81 wrote:
    So??

The season is ONE WEEK old.....

What do you think of Milton now????

Milton flipping off the fans, and getting suspended, is just the beginning.....

Just watch....In 2-3 weeks he will be playing the race card......Just watch!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    aNiMaL wrote:
    81 wrote:
    So??

The season is ONE WEEK old.....

What do you think of Milton now????

Milton flipping off the fans, and getting suspended, is just the beginning.....

Just watch....In 2-3 weeks he will be playing the race card......Just watch!!!!!
    Well, he was the big winner in tonight's game with a HUGE 3-run blast in the bottom of the 8th inning to give us the 3-0 win over the A's.

Go M's!!
    Alright, first series win of the 2010 season!!

The bats came alive in the 5th and 6th inning for sure. Milton Bradley had another key two run single. Playing a lot of small ball. Great defense and outstanding pitching!! Doug Fister last night and Jason Vargas tonight. Brandon League and David Aardsma all looked really good!!

Go Mariners!!
    Second series win tonight as we take the first two game from Detroit!! Nice little four game winning streak to take us back to .500 at 6-6.

Ichiro was a homer away from hitting for the cycle.

Lets get the brooms out for tomorrow!!!

Go M's!!! :mrgreen:
    The M's destroyed the O's last night in Seattle.

Doug Fister took a no-no into the 7th inning. He won his 2nd game of the year.

Talk about an offensive explosion too!! Kotchman with a big home run. Jack Wilson with 3 hits. Jr with a timely hit and a couple of RBI's. Small ball and amazing defense is what is winning us ballgames!! No one is swinging a hotter bat than Guti!!

The teams is firing on all cylinders!!!

Also, on a side note MLB rescinded Cliff Lee's 5-game suspension and fine.

Go Mariners!! :mrgreen:
    i might go to a game this weekend to listen to the bradley bashing at the cell. :lol: or maybe they will cheer him since it's a south side game :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i might go to a game this weekend to listen to the bradley bashing at the cell. :lol: or maybe they will cheer him since it's a south side game :lol:
    So far, Seattle loves him. Great defense. He's had some real timely hitting. And so far, he hasn't flipped any Seattle fans off. What's not to love about the guy? I like the competitiveness fire he possesses. So far, it is a big love fest between Milton and the team/city of Seattle.
    whats not to love about his hi powered 0.146 batting average :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    M's won another series tonight beating the O's 3-1. Vargas pitched a gem through 7. Bullpen took swift care of the last two innings.

AL West stays tight between us and the Angels step and step at 8-7, and just a game behind the A's at (soon to be) 9-6. Rangers of course bringing up the rear at 5-8.

I am going to go to The Rainiers game this Sunday to watch Cliff Lee pitch. Then, will be at The Safe on April 30th and May 7th to watch the M's take on The Rangers and Angels.

Go M's!! :mrgreen:
    and Bradley raises his batting average to a sizzleing 0.167 before leaving the game after one inning due to injury.

sucks that it looks like rain on sunday. i'm not going to sit in the rain in april to watch baseball in 58 degree weather. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    edited April 2010
    81 wrote:
    and Bradley raises his batting average to a sizzleing 0.167 before leaving the game after one inning due to injury.

sucks that it looks like rain on sunday. i'm not going to sit in the rain in april to watch baseball in 58 degree weather. :lol:
    Seriously though - The Mariner's are a team effort. Not concerned with one guys batting average. He's had some real timely hits and RBI's. Just like yesterday. Again though, we're not focused on just one player the way you guys do it in Chicago. It is a whole team effort here.

How are the Cubbies doing this year without Milton? Because the M's are off to a great start with him We have won three series in a row, and have a winning record as a team.

I really think you bitter Chicago fans need to just worry about the 2010 versions of your own teams - which both have a losing record at 5-9.

Post edited by aNiMaL on
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    81 wrote:

Seriously though - The Mariner's are a team effort. Not concerned with one guys batting average. He's had some real timely hits and RBI's. Just like yesterday. Again though, we're not focused on just one player the way you guys do it in Chicago. It is a whole team effort here.

How are the Cubbies doing this year without Milton? Because the M's are off to a great start with him We have won three series in a row, and have a winning record as a team.

I really think you bitter Chicago fans need to just worry about the 2010 versions of your own teams.

Well put. thank you.

Anyone else going tonight for the sweep?
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
    Well put. thank you.

Anyone else going tonight for the sweep?
    I won't be there - but I'll be watching it on TV!! It would be great to get our first sweep of 2010!!

Get out your brooms!!

Go M's!! :mrgreen:
    aNiMaL wrote:
    81 wrote:

I really think you bitter Chicago fans need to just worry about the 2010 versions of your own teams - which both have a losing record at 5-9.

i'm glad i'm not a cubbies fan. :lol: But Bradley is a tool. :lol: I will admit, i semi adopted teh White Sox since i live here, and they are everything that isn't cubbie blue. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i'm glad i'm not a cubbies fan. :lol: But Bradley is a tool. :lol: I will admit, i semi adopted teh White Sox since i live here, and they are everything that isn't cubbie blue. :mrgreen:
    I like Ozzie Guillan - he's entertaining! Obviously I am a huge Sweet Lou fan too. The season is still real young - we got lots more shit talkin' to do! :mrgreen:
    M's get their first SWEEP of the 2010 season!! Thank you Baltimore, you may go now! :mrgreen:

How about going 7-2 on the first home stand of the season? Just awesome - especially after the rough road trip we had to start the season. Nice to be 2 games above .500.

King Felix throwing a complete game with no earned runs beating the O's 4-1!! 17th quality start from Felix!! He is worth every penny of his contract. A true ace.

On to the south side of Chi Town to visit our old friends Freddy Garcia and JJ Putz. And, always fun to see Ozzie Guillan!!

Go Mariners, let's take care of them White Sox!! :mrgreen:
    aNiMaL wrote:
    , let's take care of them White Sox!!

everybody is taking care of the Sox right now. you might want to send your AAA team and rest the big boys. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    whoops
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    contractor-broom.jpg

:mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Yeah, that sucked monkey balls getting swept by the Chi Sox.

At least we came back to take the Royals series 2 out of 3 games to get back to .500 and 2nd place inthe AL West.

Milton Bradley came up huge again for the M's today with a big leadoff double in the top of the 8th to get things moving and get us past the Royals.

Back at home this Friday against division rivals, The Texas Rangers. We'll have Cliff Lee on the mound for his Mariners debut and I will be at the game to get my Felix bobblehead!!

Go M's!!!
  • gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    Another Milton meltdown.
    Looks like all the fun times he had at the beginning of the year have ended.
    Such a nice man.
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    but but but, he's got his average up to a scorching .214 and Seattle is dead last in the west 4 games under. uh oh
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    crazypjfan wrote:

This guy has got to be one of the biggest jagoffs in all of sports. 8 teams in 10 years doesnt happen for no reason. The worst part is that he hasnt been producitve the past 2 seasons. It would be one thing if he were a crazy fuck and actually produced, but he hasn't.

How long until Seattle just straight up releases him?
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

How long until Seattle just straight up releases him?

until he rides around the clubhouse on a bike and pulls a bunt attempt away on a suicide squeeze
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?