Gay bars

124»

Comments

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    OK.. I NEED ideas for the second date.. first date at gay bar was intense. How do I top that? I don't want just some boring pub.. Chicago folks, I NEED your help.. she likes live music.. are there any good Indie bands playing Chicago Sunday night???

Help!!
    So gay bar girl is going really good so far..

But she's on the other side a of the world for a few weeks!!! I'm loosing my mind! We haven't spoke in a week. She's on vacation and I don't want to trouble her with a text that will probably cost her a buck, IF she even can get it.

Do I still try to send the text, or chill the hell out for another week???
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027

But she's on the other side a of the world for a few weeks!!! I'm loosing my mind! We haven't spoke in a week. She's on vacation and I don't want to trouble her with a text that will probably cost her a buck, IF she even can get it.

I will go with chill out for a week. only because i would probably text, and I always do what you are not supposed to do.

so just chill gets my vote. ;)
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:

I will go with chill out for a week. only because i would probably text, and I always do what you are not supposed to do.

I know. I kind of just want to know she's still alive though.. I guess if she couldn't get the text and I didn't know she couldn't, I'd just worry even more though. :?
  • BenzorBenzor Posts: 886
    text her
  • the wolf wrote:

+1 Good luck with it buddy...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    sext her
    norm wrote:
    sext her
    lol, if she doesn't have an international plan, I may have to make the text worth it. 8-)
  • the wolf wrote:

I know. I kind of just want to know she's still alive though.. I guess if she couldn't get the text and I didn't know she couldn't, I'd just worry even more though. :?

well, then again, if she's not alive, your text wont bring her back.
    ;)
    that's what i told myself a few weeks ago when i was in a similar situation, minus the whole gay bar thing, ahaha :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

;)
    that's what i told myself a few weeks ago when i was in a similar situation, minus the whole gay bar thing, ahaha :D
    lol, true.. I'll probably break before the end of the week. Don't want to bug her until her vacation is winding down. Don't want to ignore her either.
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200

;)
    lol, true.. I'll probably break before the end of the week. Don't want to bug her until her vacation is winding down. Don't want to ignore her either.

Do you have her email/know if she has computer access? Or facebook??

That way, you don't have to feel bad about costing her money!!!!
    Thorns2010 wrote:

;)

Do you have her email/know if she has computer access? Or facebook??

That way, you don't have to feel bad about costing her money!!!!
    Meh, I won't feel too bad if I send her one text. I took her out for dinner and drinks on me before she left. I don't have her email and she hasn't been on facebook and with good reason.

She does travel alot so either she does have an international plan or her phone is off.