Options

***CHICAGO WHITE SOX***

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :lol:

and you wanna be an Ace.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Did the Cubs just make two errors in the same play?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Did the Cubs just make two errors in the same play?

the cubs commit an error everytime they take the field. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I heard no one highfived backham after he hit his solo shot. Good, he doesnt deserve it.
  • Options
    IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    W
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • Options
    good day for my fantasty picthing....8 innings. a few hits and 11 K's... (Peavy and Santos)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    watching the replay of the game....zambrano is an idiot. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Minnesota lost AGAIN.

Sox are only 1.5 games back.. we could be in first place before the all-star break.
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Time to take over the 2010 Minnesota Twins thread. Go Sox.

Zambrano is suspended indefinitely is the rumor I heard after yesterdays game.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    Kevinman wrote:
    Zambrano is suspended indefinitely is the rumor I heard after yesterdays game.

although, it's not really a rumor at this point. reading some of the rags today. some good stuff :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    11!
  • Options
    Interesting info..

The White Stockings name was changed to the White Sox by the media after "Stockings Win" didn't fit well in headline print. The name change to the White Sox was brought on after scorekeeper Christoph Hynes wrote White Sox at the top of a scorecard rather than White Stockings, this scorecard was then seen by the press.. and the name was soon offically changed..

And the Red Sox later ripped off the idea. :lol:
  • Options
    and little Z stilll went out to dinner with Ozzy after the game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Let's hammer the final nail in the coffin today!
  • Options
    Was at the game today. Danks didn't have it, and the offense disappeared for about 7 innings, but I liked the way we battles back at the end. Haven't seen that kinda fire in this team since June of '08.

They needed to have gotten some more runs off Dumpster early in the game. I think they had 6 hits in the first two innings, but only 2 runs to show for it. I told my brother at the game, that 2 runs wasn't enough and now Dumpster is gonna settle in, and he did just that. Still, took the series and the Cup :lol:
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I would like to personally apologize to The White Sox, and the fans. Every game I have attended this year have resulted in a White Sox loss. There is no way our team being this hot lost to the f*ing Cubs yesterday. I believe the problem is me.

I will be attending again on the 10th. Sorry in advance.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    Wow, what a great couple of weeks it has been to get right back in it. Time to start another streak in KC tonight...
  • Options
    I would like to personally apologize to The White Sox, and the fans. Every game I have attended this year have resulted in a White Sox loss. There is no way our team being this hot lost to the f*ing Cubs yesterday. I believe the problem is me.

I will be attending again on the 10th. Sorry in advance.

it's not your fault, babe. thanks so much for getting us tickets!
  • Options
    i'm creeping back toward the ledge...not really :lol:
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    i'm creeping back toward the ledge...not really :lol:

Haha...it's funny how expectations change in a couple weeks. I was pretty pissed last night....2 guys pop up with the bases loaded in the 9th??? I know Kenny has gotta be out there looking for left handed hitter to DH. This Kotsay/Jones mix isn't going to cut it.
  • Options
    i agree...ramirez had a hanger too! i hear dunn might come here in a trade. that would be good and bad...the guy is basically a base clogger and strikeouts a lot.
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    i agree...ramirez had a hanger too! i hear dunn might come here in a trade. that would be good and bad...the guy is basically a base clogger and strikeouts a lot.

Read in the sun-times that the Sox had scouts at the Nats game last night looking at Dunn. He'd be a gigantic upgrade over the Kotsay/Jones combo at DH. Plus, he could play 1B and OF in an emergency situation. We need some left-handed power on this team...

Nice W last night too! It was great to see the way the bullpen held on to that one...
  • Options
    One game back.. sure would be nice to end today tied for first place.
  • Options
    don't stop now boys but weaver is a tough cookie.
  • Options
    On no, Peavy just messed up his shoulder
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    On no, Peavy just messed up his shoulder

Theyre saying he strained his lat muscle in his upper back. Hoping this isn't anything serious.
  • Options
    not good, but not so bad. i figured he popped his bad shoulder
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Looks like Peavy could be out for the season
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Looks like Peavy could be out for the season

Yeah. Not good. The guy is sooo fragile. DL stints in each of his last 3 seasons now. Not exactly what you want in a guy you traded all of your young pitchers for. Padres are loving this deal right now.

Jeff Marquez got called up. Could the Swisher deal finally pay off? :roll: :lol:
  • Options
    :( and just when he started pitching well for my fantasty team.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg