Options

Chicago Bulls

Comments

• Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    boozer is playnig very well lately. im hoping they can roll over the coachless bucks tomorrow. right sheshe?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Rose taking "predictable contact" during process

Iman Shumpert of the knicks who tore his ACL on the same day as rose, but had surgery 10 days before rose was cleared for full practice today.

sounds like Rose is still on track
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    81 wrote:
    Rose taking "predictable contact" during process

Iman Shumpert of the knicks who tore his ACL on the same day as rose, but had surgery 10 days before rose was cleared for full practice today.

sounds like Rose is still on track

Yeah I saw that yesterday. Getting closer and closer. I still think it will be early March. Can't wait for him to get back...it's tough to watch this Bulls team without him. One day they show up and beat the Heat on the road and the next day they lose to the Bobcats at home :fp:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    that bobcats game was aweful. :fp:

seemed like for a few games they were sleep walking, and then in orlando they decided to start playing bulls basketball. when they play bulls basketball, they are a tough team even with out rose. when they play sloppy, they are no better than the bobcats. very frustrating.

nice thing is, tix are cheap. we went to the brooklyn game a few weeks back. picked up tix in 201 row 2, basically siting at the top of the 3pt line for 100 each. yeah, i know, still crazy, but it's always a fun time.

and my all time record when attending a bulls game....10-0 :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    this team is frustrating
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    this team is frustrating

as the grobber put it last night, this is the dow jones bulls. they played well in the first half but came out cold in the second. everytime the bulls made a run, dunleavy or jennings popped a 3.

boozer played ok, but rip was the really bad last night- missing point blank range shots.

oh well, we still had fun at the game.
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    davidtrios wrote:
    as the grobber put it last night, this is the dow jones bulls. they played well in the first half but came out cold in the second. everytime the bulls made a run, dunleavy or jennings popped a 3.

boozer played ok, but rip was the really bad last night- missing point blank range shots.

oh well, we still had fun at the game.
    I just took a look at the box score and I was suprised to see that the Bucks "only" blocked 15 shots. I thought Sanders had at least 15 himself.

Another double-double for Boozer... Not sure if Hinrich would have helped at all, but the backcourt had a pretty weak night. It wasn't just Rip (but he was pretty awful).
  • Options
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The coaster ride continues
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    this season is like the back room up a whore house...up and down, up and down
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    1 game over .500 at home.

6 games over on the road.

I don't get it.
  • Options
    nice win vs the la fakers. captain kirk was solid yesterday vs a old and terrible steve nash. they just need to blow that whole team up.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    davidtrios wrote:
    nice win vs the la fakers. captain kirk was solid yesterday vs a old and terrible steve nash. they just need to blow that whole team up.

Nah. Let them roll around in shit for as long as they want. Playoffs without the Lakers would be incredibly refreshing.

On the Bulls, what has gotten into Boozer? At least momentarily I can't talk shit on him anymore, haha. He's stepped up recently.

and I have to say, I love watching this Jimmy Butler kid's game. :corn:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    and I have to say, I love watching this Jimmy Butler kid's game. :corn:

solid player. he's made a big jump from year 1.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    On the Bulls, what has gotten into Boozer? At least momentarily I can't talk shit on him anymore, haha. He's stepped up recently.

He's putting up good offsensive numbers but his D is still very bad and he averages about 4 turnovers a game. You can still talk shit, i do!
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:

He's putting up good offsensive numbers but his D is still very bad and he averages about 4 turnovers a game. You can still talk shit, i do!

his d has actually improved this year. noah still cleans up alot of crap, but boozer is doing better.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    When Rose gets back in the line-up that'll be good news. Having Hinrich as a back-up for Rose would be good depth. Keep Butler at the SG... let the kid improve.

Rip is at a point where he's probably best suited as a role player or sixth man.

Boozer reminds me of Al Jefferson here in Utah in the aspect that the offense is great (with the exception of sometimes being a black hole), but the D could always use some improvement. Nevertheless, with the offense like that... you kind of tolerate (as much as you can) the faulty defense.

Coach Thibs is a defensive coach though, so his entire defensive system should survive well even if one offensive contributor can't pull his weight on the other end.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i'm gonna put the over/under on wins at 52

half way mark and they are on pace for 50

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i'm gonna put the over/under on wins at 52

half way mark and they are on pace for 50

:corn:

theyre playing very well with average talent. gotta say that thibs is great coach.
  • Options
    What a play by Noah last night to save that ball right to Belinelli for the winner. Shocked by how well they have played without Rose.
  • Options
    What a play by Noah last night to save that ball right to Belinelli for the winner. Shocked by how well they have played without Rose.

"i like my meatballs spicy!"
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:

"i like my meatballs spicy!"

That was hilarious. I love that that was Stacey King's immediate reaction to that play.
  • Options
    Jimmy can play
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Jimmy can play

Yep. Nice game from him last night. He's really starting to show some things offensively.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Jimmy can play

Yep. Nice game from him last night. He's really starting to show some things offensively.

he sort of reminds me of a young pippen. an atheletic guy that can defend, handle the ball, slash and score. dude is quick.

i can see him being the starting 2 two guard next year when rip is gone.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i can see him being the starting 2 guard in about a week when rip is done for the season.
    fixed.
  • Options
    Well I love to hear this. Getting closer and closer....

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/ ... t-practice
  • Options
    Sounds like bulls offered up boozer for baganti(sp) of the raptors. Talk of lucas 3 and nate being apart of the deal. Raps declined but sounds like bulls left the deal on the table for now
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Duncan, Ginobli, and Parker out and the Bulls are still beaten easily at home? This team has done great without Rose, but they have had some really bad losses this season. Don't understand why they don't play well at home.