Options

Chicago Bulls

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Rose participated in today's 5 on 5 practice. 8-)

i know there is talk about him missing the entire season, but i still believe he will be back in the next couple of weeks.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    He's coming back -- exactly four weeks from today.

Around the beginning of January, I predicted that he'd be back on March 18th at home vs. Denver. I stand by that. I did not make that prediction here, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

That gives him three home games plus a quick trip to Minnesota to get in some game action and then a couple days off before the Heat come to town.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    JTH wrote:

Around the beginning of January, I predicted that he'd be back on March 18th at home vs. Denver. I stand by that. I did not make that prediction here, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

That gives him three home games plus a quick trip to Minnesota to get in some game action and then a couple days off before the Heat come to town.

i could see that. if i knew for sure, i'd buy about a couple dozen tix for that game. you know the prices will be high for his first home game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    Why does anyone care what Reggie Rose says?? That dope should just keep his mouth shut and enjoy the free ride with his brother....and whatever is left in that briefcase of cash Memphis gave him.
  • Options
    Why does anyone care what Reggie Rose says?? That dope should just keep his mouth shut and enjoy the free ride with his brother....and whatever is left in that briefcase of cash Memphis gave him.
    How much booze was ole Reggie drinking, when he came up with that statement?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Yep
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    How much booze was ole Reggie drinking, when he came up with that statement?

I think as much as I've been drinking tonight. Which is a lot...this is what happens when the wife goes out to dinner w/ her friends.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,450

I like that comment: (the briefcase of cash Memphis gave Rose> :lol: ). PROBABLY true, considering who the coach was>CaliCROOKY!!
  • Options
    anybody else enter the bulls lotto? crap...now i gotta watch the 3rd qtr for a chance to win a pair of tix. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Another awful home loss. :fp: Please come back soon Rose....this team seems to be falling apart here.
  • Options
    Another awful home loss. :fp: Please come back soon Rose....this team seems to be falling apart here.

i wonder if Rose practicing with the team has any effect on the game play?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/br ... 3596.story

Rose is rumored to have been cleared to play by the docs.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

From what he said yesterday, he is 100% physically. Just not mentally. Personally, I think he needs to stop being such a pussy and get back out there. He said he wants to feel "normal" again....after an injury like that, you'll never feel completely normal again. I tore my ACL in January of my junior year of HS and was back and ready for football camp by late June. So what I am saying is.....Rose needs to be more like me. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:

From what he said yesterday, he is 100% physically. Just not mentally. Personally, I think he needs to stop being such a pussy and get back out there. He said he wants to feel "normal" again....after an injury like that, you'll never feel completely normal again. I tore my ACL in January of my junior year of HS and was back and ready for football camp by late June. So what I am saying is.....Rose needs to be more like me. :lol::lol:

:lol:

agreeed. he is doing everything in practice...just get out and play a bit. i don't expect the rose of old right away, i expect a month of average PG play...but i want that month this season, not next fall when the championship quest begins.

go look at ricky rubio stats.....that's the sort of thing i expect....crappy to start, then pick up steam...i'm cool with that.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

:lol:

agreeed. he is doing everything in practice...just get out and play a bit. i don't expect the rose of old right away, i expect a month of average PG play...but i want that month this season, not next fall when the championship quest begins.

go look at ricky rubio stats.....that's the sort of thing i expect....crappy to start, then pick up steam...i'm cool with that.

Exactly. Not expecting him to be the Rose of last year as soon as he steps out on the court. But he has to get out there in some game situations.
  • Options
    And Rose still isn't back. This is getting pretty ridiculous.
  • Options
    What the fuck were the Warriors wearing lat night?

Seriously, were those some kind of one-off specials or are those eyesores in their normal uni rotation?

EDIT: nevermind. Apparently they've worn those getups a handful of times over the last few weeks.
  • Options
    Thibs is pissed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JTH wrote:

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    JTH wrote:

I forgot they'd be wearing the stupid green alts. He wants to wear a normal uniform when he comes back.
  • Options
    JTH wrote:
    81 wrote:
    JTH wrote:

I forgot they'd be wearing the stupid green alts. He wants to wear a normal uniform when he comes back.

:lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Nice win.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Nice win.....

That was enjoyable. I still hate the Heat.
  • Options
    I wonder if God has told Rose when he is coming back yet. :fp:
  • Options

six weeks of practice...get your ass out there. stop pussy footing around
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

six weeks of practice...get your ass out there. stop pussy footing around

Yeah, it's getting pretty fucking ridiculous. I wonder when he is going to realize that he isn't going to feel 100% until he starts playing in games.
  • Options
    my agent just called and said be ready....if they have any more injuries, they want to sign me to a 10 day contract
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    this team is driving me to drink.....bourbon
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,798
    ...hope it was the right goat...
  • Options
    ...hope it was the right goat...

:fp:

fuckin idiots. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg