Chicago Bulls

Comments

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,798
    81 wrote:
    ...hope it was the right goat...

:fp:

fuckin idiots. :lol:

Haha, do not know why I thought this was the Cubs thread, but I just read that story and had to say something. Crazy.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    i'm gonna put the over/under on wins at 52

45 is the final

losging to toronto twice, dallas at the buzzer, washing, cleveland, charolette, and sacremento amoung others didn't help. injuries and rose not trying didn't help.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i'm gonna put the over/under on wins at 52

45 is the final

losging to toronto twice, dallas at the buzzer, washing, cleveland, charolette, and sacremento amoung others didn't help. injuries and rose not trying didn't help.

They had some great wins this year, but some really bad losses. And Rose being a pussy sure didn't help things.
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,243
    And Rose still isn't back. This is getting pretty ridiculous.

I wouldn't play either if my coach had a PROVEN track record for driving his players into the ground. It's a tough reality for Bulls fans, but our coach is killing our players. Look at S.A. and Miami, they rest their top players and then they win Championships. Thibs is a great coach, but D-Rose isn't going to throw himself back into that mess anytime soon and I don't blame him.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

I wouldn't play either if my coach had a PROVEN track record for driving his players into the ground. It's a tough reality for Bulls fans, but our coach is killing our players. Look at S.A. and Miami, they rest their top players and then they win Championships. Thibs is a great coach, but D-Rose isn't going to throw himself back into that mess anytime soon and I don't blame him.

go check jordan's minutes from back in the day

http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... ami01.html

here is Deng
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... glu01.html

here is pippen
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... esc01.html

please no more minutes, running them into the ground comments.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,243
    81 wrote:

go check jordan's minutes from back in the day

http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... ami01.html

here is Deng
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... glu01.html

here is pippen
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... esc01.html

please no more minutes, running them into the ground comments.
    It's a very different game now. Much more physical now, name of the game is hit the player as hard as you can. Every team plays as hard and dirty now as the bad boy pistons did. Put Jordan and Pippen against lambier and Rodman of the old every game and their minutes would be much less. You think Miami and S.A rest their players for fun?
  • Options
    i would argue it is less physical. outside of indiana, i can't think of a truly physical team.

here are some other minute examples

bryant
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... nko01.html

duncan in his 20's was playing 40 minutes a game
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... ati01.html

wade was playing those minutes until the last couple of years
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... edw01.html

leborn has been at 38 in miami after being as high as 42.5 in cleveland
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... edw01.html

durant
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... nke01.html

sorry, but i don't buy the running into the ground comments. top players are going to play 37-40 minutes plus per game.

san antonio rests because they are old. miami can rest a bit more because they are dominate.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Way to bounce back with the win last night. Completely turned it around after that debacle on Saturday night.

Also, how brutal is it to see Rose sitting on the bench in a suit while Noah is out there playing on basically one leg??? :fp:
  • Options
    Way to bounce back with the win last night. Completely turned it around after that debacle on Saturday night.

Also, how brutal is it to see Rose sitting on the bench in a suit while Noah is out there playing on basically one leg??? :fp:

agreed and frustrating.

Noah didn't look to bad running up and down the court. I just don't get teh Rose thing. I'm trying to give him the benifit of the doubt. at this point tho, it doesn't matter much if he came back..not with all the rust built it. imo, it takes a month to get back into a decent rythem after missing that much time. at this point, he might be a hinderance.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

agreed and frustrating.

Noah didn't look to bad running up and down the court. I just don't get teh Rose thing. I'm trying to give him the benifit of the doubt. at this point tho, it doesn't matter much if he came back..not with all the rust built it. imo, it takes a month to get back into a decent rythem after missing that much time. at this point, he might be a hinderance.

Exactly. He should have been back a month ago to get sharp before the playoffs. He was medically cleared a couple months ago...there is no reason that he should not be back. And I'm so sick of the "he shouldn't risk it" nonsense. He has been cleared and has been practicing. There's a risk of injury every time you step on the court. Great column by Telander in the Sun-Times today....can you imagine the shit storm if Cutler tried pulling this shit?

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/19658177 ... dards.html
  • Options
    BL42613.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    what a crazy fuckin game sat.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

That was wild. Fun game to watch.

Apparently Hinrich is in a walking boot and out at least tonight, but probably longer.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

That was wild. Fun game to watch.

Apparently Hinrich is in a walking boot and out at least tonight, but probably longer.

that's not good. i'd almost be inclined to slide butler over to deron, and maybe put marco on joe johnson since joe is hobbled.

hopefully the injury isn't serious...can't afford to lose kirk
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

hopefully the injury isn't serious...can't afford to lose kirk

His absence showed last night. This is such a different team without Hinrich. Sounds like he is in pretty rough shape so who knows for game 6.
  • Options
    they were talking a potentially being out all week. flex all that shit and get out there. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    they were talking a potentially being out all week. flex all that shit and get out there. :lol:

Hinrich has been hurt all year. If he can play, you know he'll be out there. Unlike another player on this team...
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Hinrich has been hurt all year. If he can play, you know he'll be out there. Unlike another player on this team...

i know. i half expected rose to play last night. that would have been off the charts.

i'll give rose the benifit of the doubt. we all know we'll be back on his bandwagon next year.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    who was the clown announcer last night that kept saying "PANTS ON THE GROUND! PANTS ON THE GROUND!" after robinson's play? he said it about 15 times, and then another 7 after the commercial break :fp:

ps- it was a double dribble :P
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    who was the clown announcer last night that kept saying "PANTS ON THE GROUND! PANTS ON THE GROUND!" after robinson's play? he said it about 15 times, and then another 7 after the commercial break :fp:

tnt or csn

i caught the csn feed, i can't stand the talking heads on the national broadcasts.

kirk is flying today, sounds like deng may or may not make the trip to brooklyn

doesn't really matter, this season is over....sat or next week vs. miami.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

tnt or csn

i caught the csn feed, i can't stand the talking heads on the national broadcasts.

kirk is flying today, sounds like deng may or may not make the trip to brooklyn

doesn't really matter, this season is over....sat or next week vs. miami.

CSN broadcast. i turned it on after the ranger game and watched most of the 4th quarter. one of the worst quarters played i have ever seen played (on both sides). it was much needed entertainment after the ranger's loss :fp:

i didn't even know what 'pants on the ground' meant until he then said "HE UNDRESSED HIM! HE UNDRESSED HIM!" :lol:
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    CSN broadcast. i turned it on after the ranger game and watched most of the 4th quarter. one of the worst quarters played i have ever seen played (on both sides). it was much needed entertainment after the ranger's loss :fp:

i didn't even know what 'pants on the ground' meant until he then said "HE UNDRESSED HIM! HE UNDRESSED HIM!" :lol:

that had to be stacey king.....he blows. i told him as much on twitter and he blocked me. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,085
    Unbelievable effort tonight.......not holding out much hope against Miami, but hey, tonight counts for something doesn't it? :D
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

that had to be stacey king.....he blows. i told him as much on twitter and he blocked me. :lol:

I wanna go higher!

http://www.nba.com/bulls/stacey-king-soundboard.html

Hopefully they aren't too embarassed by Miami.

Wish Rose would start playing! How can you watch the other guys giving it their all, and not feel a little bit guilty sitting on the bench, while cleared to play?
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

I wanna go higher!

http://www.nba.com/bulls/stacey-king-soundboard.html

Hopefully they aren't too embarassed by Miami.

Wish Rose would start playing! How can you watch the other guys giving it their all, and not feel a little bit guilty sitting on the bench, while cleared to play?
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    485604_505193469529612_1648140497_n.jpg
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,647
    As a C's fan, I have nothing for love for Coach Thibs - what a coach and has his own version of KG in Noah (maybe that is why they hate each other). Much respect to the Bulls for their grit and balls.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    one game does not make a series. calm down bulls fans

and you all thought deng played alot of minutes. Butler has played every minute in 3 straight games.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    davidtrios wrote:
    485604_505193469529612_1648140497_n.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    one game does not make a series. calm down bulls fans

and you all thought deng played alot of minutes. Butler has played every minute in 3 straight games.

That was pretty great last night. Still don't think they will win the series, but always nice to see the Heat lose.

I know they are short-handed, but that is fucking nuts to play a guy 48 mins 3 games in a row.