Chicago Bulls

Comments

• shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    It's best to not oisten to talking heads....i will tell you what you need to know[/quote]

i can't believe people listen to ANYTHING on ESPN or other sports talk networks, radio shows, etc. What a fucking waste of time.

"here's my stupid subjective opinion or prophecy of the sports future!"

"here's my stupid subjective opinion or prophecy of the sports future, IN A LOUDER VOICE!"

AH shit, guy two won that argument! let's yell some more![/quote]
    pretty much...

Waddle is pretty objective, so i will give him credit, but so many of them are blowhards that say nothing for half an hour, and then repeat that same nothing every hour on the hour.[/quote]

Shadow Cast
    I can tolerate Bores & Bernstein. What cracks me up is how they rip the callers to shreds. Other than that the rest are pretty cookie cutter.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    shadowcast wrote:
    Waddle is pretty objective, so i will give him credit, but so many of them are blowhards that say nothing for half an hour, and then repeat that same nothing every hour on the hour.

Shadow Cast
    I can tolerate Bores & Bernstein. What cracks me up is how they rip the callers to shreds. Other than that the rest are pretty cookie cutter.[/quote]

Waddle isn't bad. Silvy is the one that bothers me. He is so whiny.

Boers & Bernstein are the two biggest jerkoffs in all of Chicago sports media. First of all, it seems like they rarely even talk about sports. They are usually busy talking about the personal lives of some dude who works at the score. They show zero respect for anyone who calls in. Its sports radio which is all about opinions and they can't listen to anyone else's. They are awful.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Silvy is the one that bothers me.

he can be fun after he's had a few beers. :lol:

just tweet him something and end with "and you wanna be my sports radio guy"
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Sounds kike the pacers are trying to needle the bulls....came out for the pre game shoot around and shot where the bulls normally shoot. I can see a ohysical game tonight.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Rip out with a should bruise and mild strain. not to serious, which is good, him not being able to play for more than a handful of games at a time is getting annoying.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    D Rose with the step back.....BOOOOOM
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

He is so fucking good. Why Milwaukee didn't double team him there is a mystery to me.
    81 wrote:

He is so fucking good. Why Milwaukee didn't double team him there is a mystery to me.

it is suprising. alot of teams are bringing that hard double, but him and noah do a nice job of bustin it.

when he took the shot, i didn't think it was going to go in. didn't seem like he had enough lift off the ground and teh shot looked a litle flat. seems like the tougher the shot he is forced to take, the easier it is for him.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    it is suprising. alot of teams are bringing that hard double, but him and noah do a nice job of bustin it.

when he took the shot, i didn't think it was going to go in. didn't seem like he had enough lift off the ground and teh shot looked a litle flat. seems like the tougher the shot he is forced to take, the easier it is for him.

Yeah, that was a really tough shot with him fading away like that.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Damn he is good.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    what? you don't want to shut down the lane? ok...time for a stroll to thunder dunk...Booooooommmmmm

:P

this miami game is gonna suck without deng. maybe give Butler a shot at lebron and see what happens.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    81 wrote:
    what? you don't want to shut down the lane? ok...time for a stroll to thunder dunk...Booooooommmmmm

this miami game is gonna suck without deng. maybe give Butler a shot at lebron and see what happens.

only beat the knicks by 5? the knicks? :o:lol:
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

i know. :x

not every game is going to be a blowout.

we did get an over rated chant for Lin so all is good.

this coming sunday is the rubber match right
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    81 wrote:

i know. :x

not every game is going to be a blowout.

we did get an over rated chant for Lin so all is good.

this coming sunday is the rubber match right

saturday....back end of a back to back for the sixers with the first game being miami. fuck. haha

i can't believe i'm more looking forward to sixers basketball than the tourney at this time of the year.
    www.myspace.com
    saturday....back end of a back to back for the sixers with the first game being miami. fuck. haha

i can't believe i'm more looking forward to sixers basketball than the tourney at this time of the year.

both teams should be tired. bulls play miami tommorrow and portland friday. everything is at the United Center so travel should help a little.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Good win last night. Will be very surprised if we beat Miami tomorrow.
    shadowcast wrote:

gonna be tough if Deng sits again....i'd say it'd be nice to see Rip out as well, but i'm not sure what he looks like on teh floor anymore.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:

gonna be tough if Deng sits again....i'd say it'd be nice to see Rip out as well, but i'm not sure what he looks like on teh floor anymore.
    I know we touched on this before but these injuries might be a blessing with Butler getting a lot more time and resting Deng's and Rip's legs.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Deadspin just tweeted a video of a Bulls fan spitting on his hand and high fiving Lin and a couple other Knicks.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Deadspin just tweeted a video of a Bulls fan spitting on his hand and high fiving Lin and a couple other Knicks.

pathetic.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

pathetic.

The kid showed his face. How dumb can you be?
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    81 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

pathetic.

http://deadspin.com/5892860/watch-this- ... her-knicks

what a douche bag...

and since it also appears he is the one filming, he is the one that had to post it to youtube/wherever.

have some respect
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

http://deadspin.com/5892860/watch-this- ... her-knicks

what a douche bag...

and since it also appears he is the one filming, he is the one that had to post it to youtube/wherever.

have some respect[/quote]

What could be done to this kid? I think he needs a pop in the mouth by each Knick he did it to.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    ban him from teh united center for 5 years.

if his family has season tickets, revoke them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    JK_Livin wrote:
    What an ass hat. This is going to be on Yahoo, Drudge in about 3,2,1.....
    shadowcast wrote:

he'd be an upgrade....i just don't see anybody taking Boozer off our hands.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:

he'd be an upgrade....i just don't see anybody taking Boozer off our hands.
    I know I am the minority here but Boozer doesn't bother me as bad as he bothers other fans. I mean the guy is above average scorer which we need.
    Rose rear ended on the kennedy today...nothing major
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg