Options

Chicago Bulls

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Rodman is nutty
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Rodman seemed a little tooted up on the good stuff.. Or is he just always like that now?

Nah, he just listened to Benny Hall and is feeling good.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,792
    Really blew this lead to the Suns. Close it out D-Rose!!!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Brutal second half

Big game thursday
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Brutal second half

Big game thursday

Yeah, they really pissed away that lead.

Can't wait for Thursday vs. Boston. A possible Eastern conference final preview....
  • Options
    Big game tonight. I wish I had some tickets. Prices are crazy for this game...
  • Options
    Prices are crazy for this game...

i'd be a seller. holy crap.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Prices are crazy for this game...

i'd be a seller. holy crap.

Yeah, so would I. Looks like $500 for lower level. $120 was the cheapest seat way up in the rafters. Crazy for a regular season game...
  • Options
    might as well get a standing room and hang out at one of the bars on the 3rd level. :lol:

should be a fun game to watch.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    might as well get a standing room and hang out at one of the bars on the 3rd level. :lol:

should be a fun game to watch.

I'll stick with my couch and big HDTV.

Yeah, this will be a fun game to watch. It's fun to hate this Celtics team. I love this Rose/Rondo rivalry that has developed too.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    School tonight to leave early for the Jazz game.

Can't forget to DVR this Chicago/Boston game... it's sure to be awesome.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    ah nuts...it's a TNT game....gotta listen to the those clowns blab on and on and on about nothing :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    ah nuts...it's a TNT game....gotta listen to the those clowns blab on and on and on about nothing :x

At least there is no JVG or Hubie?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Boston ain't nothing! :lol:
  • Options
    Long way to go in the game and playoffs.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    not4u32not4u32 Posts: 46
    Holy crap they played well :clap: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Wow. Impressive win. Love beating Boston.
  • Options
    and to think, people used to argue that rondo is better than rose. dude can't even hit a point blank layup, while rose is kissing it high off the glass.

bulls figured out, shut down passing lanes, let rondo run around with the ball and try to pass to somebody, than take celtics heart and stomp on it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    My oh my oh my, my jaw dropped numerous times when watching the game live.
    My man crush on D Rose grows every time I watch him fire.
    MVP! MVP! MVP!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    "i just wanna win"
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=A ... ics_040811

i haven't felt this good about a team in any sport since that 72 win team. i'm not saying they are going to win it all, but they have a shot. nobody in the east scares me, althogh Miami can still be a problem.

out west, i think the lakers are soft (pau i'm looking at you). mavericks are massively over rated. SA with their guards could cause problems.

could this be the year? i dunno, but they have a chance.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    Sure the Bulls played good last night.

But, the celtics played equally horrible too. Right now they aren't the team we've been used to the past 3 years.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:
    Sure the Bulls played good last night.

But, the celtics played equally horrible too. Right now they aren't the team we've been used to the past 3 years.

seems like they were on cruise....Ray Allen didn't get many looks, Pierce and KG only played 30 minutes or so.

that said, i think at this point, the Bulls are the bette team and would win a 7 game series.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Clock operator should be fired. End of half he turns off the shotclock with 26 seconds on the clock when the cavs get possession. Rose fouled with 4 seconds left and he runs it down to .4. Of course this results in noahs hook three being late
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Eastern Confrence #1 seed :D

maybe it wasn't the clock guys fault...but something was screwy. the tv clock and the areana clock were not in sync. final horn blew with 8 seconds on the tv clock.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    60 and counting. Payback game next
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    26-2 run to start the second half. Wow

Hopefully brewers thumb isnt too bad. That would hurt the bench a bit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I hope Noah's ankle is okay.
    I received my Bulls jersey in the mail this morning whilst watching the game live haha
    What timing :D
  • Options
    I hope Noah's ankle is okay.
    I received my Bulls jersey in the mail this morning whilst watching the game live haha
    What timing :D

awesome.

looks like he was going to come back into the game for the last couple of minutes which is a positive sign. they can survive without him for a little bit, but will need him. i need to see if there is any news on brewers thumb

edit

spained thumb on the left non shooting hand. i'm not too worried. he's more defensive than shooting
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    NBA Champs? Quite possibly... :thumbup:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL