Options

Chicago Bulls

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    dcfaithful wrote:
    NBA Champs? Quite possibly... :thumbup:

like rose said about the mvp last night, don't ask that.

it'd be great if it happens, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here. LONG way to go.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    We must keep the lid on things.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    Wearethechampions.jpg

Don't get TOO cocky now.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,792
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

it'd be great if it happens, but lets not get ahead of ourselves here. LONG way to go.

VERY long way to go. Still can't believe the Bulls are the #1 seed in the East and quite possibly #1 in the entire league.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    had to turn it off after they switched to comcast +. it was like they were skipping every 10th frame. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    had to turn it off after they switched to comcast +. it was like they were skipping every 10th frame. :?

Yeah, no comcast plus in HD for me on RCN. It's pretty much unwatchable...
  • Options
    hopefully noah's knee knock isn't too bad

officially with the best record in the nba this season. who would have thunk it. i thought they would be good, but never saw 62 wins. i thought low to mid 50's.

they have proven they can play with the big dogs during the regular season. time to do it in the real season.

that 09 series vs. boston could be huge. gave noah, deng and rose an idea of what to expect. yeah KG was out of the series, but still, the intensity of a game 7 isn't something to overlook.

and who came up with a noon start time on sat. fucker
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Can Noah have any luck?
    Hope the knee is okay :shock:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    what a comeback!!! go bulls
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    HELL OF A GAME :D

FUCK YOU TYLER (stupid whiny lil bitch name for a stupid whiny lil bitch)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    I have a cousin named tyler that would beg to differ :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Derrick Rose I love you!
  • Options
    Bulls are going to blow out the Pacers tonight. mark it down.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    81 wrote:
    Thats what I would have thought on Saturday too. Maybe that was enough for the Pacers to have false hopes of hanging with these guys.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Thats what I would have thought on Saturday too. Maybe that was enough for the Pacers to have false hopes of hanging with these guys.

i wasn't suprised by the pacers hanging in it sat, although i was suprised that they lead most of the way. pacers played them tough the last reg season match up. i do expect that Thibs gave them an earful at practice/film session sunday about not letting the pacers hang around. i expect the Bulls to blitz the pacers in Q1 and cruise to an unchallenged win.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I wouldn't be too worried about Game 1. Boozer didn't play well and was in foul trouble the entire 2nd half. Rose couldn't hit a three-pointer (0 fer 9) Indiana is going to be down tonight after a hard loss... so I'm thinking a double digit easy win.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    I wouldn't be too worried about Game 1. Boozer didn't play well and was in foul trouble the entire 2nd half. Rose couldn't hit a three-pointer (0 fer 9) Indiana is going to be down tonight after a hard loss... so I'm thinking a double digit easy win.

Boozer picked up a ton of fouls. if he could play defense, the bulls would only give up 80 a game.

tyler was friggen driving right by him. how the fuck does that work?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Boozer picked up a ton of fouls. if he could play defense, the bulls would only give up 80 a game.

Tyler Hansborough is a freakin' Bull-killer. Boozer is going to have to play defense if they're going to play in the Finals.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • Options
    Bulls are fucked then, because boozer hasn't played D all season, unless you count standing in the middle of the lane with his arms out stretched. go friggen bang somebody or at least throw an elbow or two when they blow by :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

That was pathetic. Boozer just can't play D. He was abused by Hansborough? That's fucking embarassing. He better step it up tonight.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:

That was pathetic. Boozer just can't play D. He was abused by Hansborough? That's fucking embarassing. He better step it up tonight.

As having him as a former player here, that is probably his biggest weakness. Maybe being coached by Thibs for a few seasons will change it?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    As having him as a former player here, that is probably his biggest weakness. Maybe being coached by Thibs for a few seasons will change it?

one season did wonders for Rose. Boozer, so far, not so much. I could friggen drive by him. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

True. "I just want to win."
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    benny-the-bull-spills-popcorn-chicago.jpg

4465409134_63af718e9e.jpeg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Great enery to start...just need a few points now
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Hanna, the new bill lamebeer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    another ugly win... but i'll take it

better step it up on the road boys!

tyler is one ugly little man child
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    ugly game. bulls once again turned up the d late in the game. rose is a monster. boozer needs to post up deep in the post and call for the ball.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,945
    Go Blackhawks????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Go Blackhawks????

going to hte links tommorrow
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg