2010 European Tour Announced (UPDATED)

Comments

• PkePke Posts: 846
    is the 02 presale for o2 ireland customers only i tried to get it but couldnt find in blueroom priorety tickets
    then found link that said to rext for pass code but that dont work either
    grrrrrrrrrrr :evil:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • HorganHorgan Posts: 11
    Pke wrote:
    is the 02 presale for o2 ireland customers only i tried to get it but couldnt find in blueroom priorety tickets

you need to text from an irish o2 number,
  • JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    Pke wrote:

Sorry to say that I'm pretty sure it is only for Irish network customers. Makes sense really, we don't get priority for tickets in gigs abroad either on it.
  • mike86mike86 Posts: 161
    tickets for the London Hard Rock Calling are on pre-sale on their website..

would it make sense to buy them now or wait for the 10c pre-sale?
    i really want to know how we could get in there early..
    Follow the Strangest Tribe
  • KinseyKinsey Posts: 197
    O2 pre-sale tickets for Dublin are sold out.
    When we found the things we loved,
    They were crushed and dying in the dirt.
    We tried to pick up the pieces,
    And get away without getting hurt,
    But they caught us at the state line,
    And burned our cars in one last fight,
    And left us running burned and blind,
    Chasing something in the night.
  • mike86 wrote:
    tickets for the London Hard Rock Calling are on pre-sale on their website..

would it make sense to buy them now or wait for the 10c pre-sale?
    i really want to know how we could get in there early..

They did early entry there a few years back for Aerosmith Aeroforce one members, really doesn't make a difference at an all day event though.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    Is the general sale definitely Friday?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • I got a ticket through the presale of London Hard Rock Calling!! Wohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should have I waited for the PJ presale though??
  • The concert in Nijmegen (27-6) in the Netherlands is now confirmed (http://www.rockinpark.nl/). Hopefully we can buy Ten Club tickets, otherwise you will have to buy a Deluxe-ticket(100 euro extra) to have front-row access. :evil: :evil:
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    The Rock wrote:
    Is the general sale definitely Friday?

yup
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • XigniteX wrote:
    The concert in Nijmegen (27-6) in the Netherlands is now confirmed (http://www.rockinpark.nl/). Hopefully we can buy Ten Club tickets, otherwise you will have to buy a Deluxe-ticket(100 euro extra) to have front-row access. :evil: :evil:

I agree. One of the main reasons why I'm a Ten Club member is to buy Tickets and have front-row access.
    Hope that Ten Club won't let us down. 100 euro extra is a lot of money.
  • rjcalbers wrote:
    XigniteX wrote:
    The concert in Nijmegen (27-6) in the Netherlands is now confirmed (http://www.rockinpark.nl/). Hopefully we can buy Ten Club tickets, otherwise you will have to buy a Deluxe-ticket(100 euro extra) to have front-row access. :evil: :evil:

I agree. One of the main reasons why I'm a Ten Club member is to buy Tickets and have front-row access.

But I thought all GA to festivals are the same? Isn't it??
    I have never been to a PJ show in a festival, sorry.

So do PJ tickets have a special section in all festivals?
  • rjcalbers wrote:
    XigniteX wrote:

Agree, let's hope so. The sale doesn't start till friday the 18th.
    I've never heard of this Nijmegen festival, or the optimus alive festival,

Which would be better to attend in your opinions???
  • Horgan wrote:

I've been to Alive festival in 2007, I really enjoyed...the venue is great! but it's a "classic" festival, you have to gain the first rows, no early entrance or special tickets, I was in first row during Pearl jam show but I had to listen to the whole linkin park performance...what a suffering!
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • GetALifeGetALife Posts: 563
    sooo... got a Dublin ticket promised ... yay!

anyone in for Belfast?
    2000: Hamburg
    2006: Berlin
    2007: Munich * Düsseldorf
    2009: Berlin * Manchester * London
    2010: Dublin * Belfast * Berlin
    2012: Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen
    EV 2012: Amsterdam I & II
    2014: Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin
    EV 2017: Berlin
    2018: Amsterdam I & II * Prague * Krakow * Berlin
    2022: Berlin- Vienna - Prague - Amsterdam I - Amsterdam II #
    2024: Berlin I & II

~~~

“It is curious that while good people go to great lengths to spare their children from suffering, few of them seem to notice that the one (and only) guaranteed way to prevent all the suffering of their children is not to bring those children into existence in the first place.”
    ― David Benatar - Better Never to Have Been: The Harm of Coming into Existence

• The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    I'm going for Belfast. Here's my plan...

Hoping to get a pair of 10c tickets at 6pm just so we definitely have them, but what we really want is a pair of seated tickets so I'll try the general sale on Friday (I'm supposed to be working but I've caught a really bad vomiting bug that has been spreading around the ward where I work so I've been told to stay home) and if I get a good pair of seated tix I'll try and sell the fanclub tickets, so if anyone doesn't get them today and is interested get in touch with me and I'll get back to you on Friday.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    The Rock wrote:
    I'm going for Belfast. Here's my plan...

Hoping to get a pair of 10c tickets at 6pm just so we definitely have them, but what we really want is a pair of seated tickets so I'll try the general sale on Friday (I'm supposed to be working but I've caught a really bad vomiting bug that has been spreading around the ward where I work so I've been told to stay home) and if I get a good pair of seated tix I'll try and sell the fanclub tickets, so if anyone doesn't get them today and is interested get in touch with me and I'll get back to you on Friday.

Same here! We are trying to get TC tickets today and would like to sell them for seated tix!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Horgan wrote:

They played Rockin' Park in Nijmegen before, was it 2007?
    I remember Eddie saying it was the first time they performed on a Dutch festival without the rain poring down! :D
  • alfro_jalfro_j Posts: 145
    Horgan wrote:

They played Rockin' Park in Nijmegen before, was it 2007?
    I remember Eddie saying it was the first time they performed on a Dutch festival without the rain poring down! :D
    I'm getting quite bored of saying this, but last time WAS NOT ROCKIN PARK. Rockin Park has been held before twice, with REM headlining back in 2005 (also featuring Nine Inch Nails, Interpol, QotSA...) and Lenny Kravitz (feat. Counting Crows, Live) in 2008.
    Pearl Jam played the Goffert Park before, in 2007, but this was a stand alone concert called "Pearl Jam in the Park", with Incubus, Kings of Leon and Perry Farrel's Satellity Party supporting.
  • Nadine Z wrote:
    I got a ticket through the presale of London Hard Rock Calling!! Wohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having the same dilema. TBH I don't want the hassle of the compulsory second ticket with the 10c but if it makes a difference to my place in the crowed then i'll go for it. Argh I don't know how much it'll be worth it for a festival day. Livenation said 10c will be 10mins before, 10c say it'll be between 15-30 mins before. But I cant get to the event till 1430 earliest so is it worth it?!
    Mike McCready makes the energizer bunny look tired.
  • WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Nijmegen here we come!!! :mrgreen:

I've been waiting for that confirmation 8-)

*prays and crosses everything for Tenclub pre-sale next week*
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    StoneAment wrote:
    Nadine Z wrote:
    I got a ticket through the presale of London Hard Rock Calling!! Wohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having the same dilema. TBH I don't want the hassle of the compulsory second ticket with the 10c but if it makes a difference to my place in the crowed then i'll go for it. Argh I don't know how much it'll be worth it for a festival day. Livenation said 10c will be 10mins before, 10c say it'll be between 15-30 mins before. But I cant get to the event till 1430 earliest so is it worth it?!

Really hard to say! I read that the festival entry on the 25th is at 12.45! So its a good question if we should buy tickets now or wait until the TC sale in the evening!!! YES/NO/MAYBE???
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    StoneAment wrote:
    Nadine Z wrote:

Really hard to say! I read that the festival entry on the 25th is at 12.45! So its a good question if we should buy tickets now or wait until the TC sale in the evening!!! YES/NO/MAYBE???

good question...same thought! :problem: :think: :think:
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • will the 10C presale for Dublin really not include seated tickets or was that just a blanket statement to cover all the festival dates?

i want seats after getting an average view standing at the (London) O2 in August. :cry:
    PJ - Wembley Arena, 28 Oct 96
    PJ - Wembley Arena, 29 May 00
    PJ - Wembley Arena, 30 May 00
    PJ - Cardiff International Arena, 06 June 00
    PJ - Wembley Arena, 18 Jun 07
    PJ - O2 London, 18 Aug 09
    PJ - O2 Dublin, 22 Jun 10
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 30 Jul 12
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 31 Jul 12
    PJ - Leeds First Direct Arena, 08 Jul 14
    PJ - Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 Jul 14
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 06 Jun 17
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 07 Jun 17
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 18 Jun 18
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 19 Jun 18
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 17 Jul 18
  • Chrisilein wrote:

Where did you read that? I asked the 10c and livanation but got no indication from them. Last year doors for Saturday/Sunday were at 1300 but it was 1430 for the Friday. I rocked up on the saturday at like 1700 but still was only a few rows from the front in the centre (btw Neil Young = awesome, LOVE PJ but Neil was the best gig I've ever been to) but I don't think that'll happen with Pearl Jam. Oh decisions decisions
    Mike McCready makes the energizer bunny look tired.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

See ye there :D:D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    hrc london tix in the bag ,
    couldnt get 02 presale as dont stay in Ireland fair cop have had plenty o2 presale for other uk venues'
    so here we go tonight on t-club for dublin , belfast an berlin
    anyone know on sale dates for tix for any of the festivals
    thinkin on doin france belgium , then spain ( if confirmed) an portugal
    PLAY SCOTLAND PLAY SCOTLAND PLAY SCOTLAND
    :crazy:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    90 mins
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    Jennytree wrote:
    WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

See ye there :D:D

who else is playing nijmegen?

I'm torn between here and optimus alive
This discussion has been closed.