Comments

• Mine freezes on "Buy"
  • valrivalri Posts: 52
    BC120806 wrote:
    Saying 'Temporily Out of Stock' for me.
    yup me 2
  • Aaaargghhhh ... its stalling on checkout :oops: :evil:
  • i can't get on either this is not good : (

You'd think they'd have big enough servers to cope with the demand!
  • Sasha16 wrote:
    Aaaargghhhh ... its stalling on checkout :oops: :evil:

I'm on page 2 of 3 at checkout!
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    if their in your cart does does that mean you have them??
  • 2010 PEARL JAM 22/6 DUBLIN TICKET PAIR
    SKU 7307
    $205.00
    2010 PEARL JAM 22/6 DUBLIN TICKET PAIR. TEN CLUB MEMBERS ONLY. YOU ARE PURCHASING TWO TICKETS TO THE 22/6/2010 PEARL JAM DUBLIN SHOW

Eligible Ten Club members are allowed to purchase two (2) tickets per show. No single tickets are sold.

Ten Club pre-sale tickets will be "standing-only" tickets. Ten Club members purchasing these tickets will be allowed early entry. Details to follow upon confirmation.

Ten Club is hosting a pre-sale for eligible members, active as of December 4, 2009

By selecting to purchase Ten Club tickets, you agree to all Ten Club ticket policies:

⁃Two (2) tickets per show. No single tickets.

- Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the venue on the day of the show.

- The fan club member must collect the tickets with a valid photo identification. No exceptions.

- Purchasing Ten Club tickets means you agree to all Ten Club ticket policies and distributing procedures.

- Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and revocation of all future ticket benefits.

- All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No transfers. No exchanges.

- All dates are subject to change.

Stay tuned to www.pearljam.com for public on-sale information and vendors.

Questions about Ten Club tickets can be answered here http://www.pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets, emailing <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e --> , or by calling 800-724-8038 (international phone rates may apply).
    Temporarily out of stock
  • haha. Ive been fucked. Did not have aproblem in 06, 07 or 09 but this was fucked.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Woo-hoo!!

"Thank you for your order. You will receive email confirmation shortly."

Keep trying peeps, if you get as far as getting the tickets into your cart this is the link to checkout

https://secure.pearljam.com/store/check ... g?_target0

Best of luck everyone :D
    I've got some if you need it!
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Out of stock...

Also, $205, wow.
  • TK238104 wrote:
    Woo-hoo!!

Keep trying peeps, if you get as far as getting the tickets into your cart this is the link to checkout

Lucky bastard :) I had them, really had them, but now temp. out of stock. Horrible
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    what a bitch, but finally got tix at 12:26.

Keep trying...
  • Make sure you aren't over ordering and look for "check out" in the goods.
  • 2010 PEARL JAM 22/6 DUBLIN TICKET PAIR
    SKU 7307
    $205.00
    2010 PEARL JAM 22/6 DUBLIN TICKET PAIR. TEN CLUB MEMBERS ONLY. YOU ARE PURCHASING TWO TICKETS TO THE 22/6/2010 PEARL JAM DUBLIN SHOW

Eligible Ten Club members are allowed to purchase two (2) tickets per show. No single tickets are sold.

Ten Club pre-sale tickets will be "standing-only" tickets. Ten Club members purchasing these tickets will be allowed early entry. Details to follow upon confirmation.

Ten Club is hosting a pre-sale for eligible members, active as of December 4, 2009

Temporarily out of stock
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Surely they can't be sold out?
  • alfro_jalfro_j Posts: 145
    Plankton wrote:
    Out of stock...

Also, $205, wow.
    that's €69 a ticket, quite expensive indeed
  • TK238104 wrote:
    Woo-hoo!!

Lucky bastard :) I had them, really had them, but now temp. out of stock. Horrible

I'd say they are taking them temporarily down to allow people that have them in their carts to proceed with their orders. Same thing happened a few years ago, although that time I was hitting refresh for about 2 hours solid!!!
  • everyone press alt+f4 :twisted:
    "Too weird to live, too rare to die" Hunter S. Thompson
  • Seriously that was frustrating. Out of stock???
    This isn't 10 years ago where these sites were expected to crash. Mine actually crashed 2 or 3 times.
    Nightmare
  • TK238104 wrote:
    TK238104 wrote:
    Woo-hoo!!

I'd say they are taking them temporarily down to allow people that have them in their carts to proceed with their orders. Same thing happened a few years ago, although that time I was hitting refresh for about 2 hours solid!!!

Don't think that's gonna help. People are probably refreshing like crazy even though it says temp. out of stock, I know I am ^^
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 2,926
    You'd think they'd have decent servers by now...
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Vogstar90 wrote:
    everyone press alt+f4 :twisted:

It timed out during credit card payment and now my car is empty.
    But it seems to be showing up in my orders section?????
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    There must be a better way of selling these. This has happened to me everytime I have tried to get fanclub tickets. I managed to get to the ticket page and clicked buy where it hung for 10 minutes before telling me they were sold out. :evil:
  • alfro_jalfro_j Posts: 145
    Jimmyjamh wrote:
    Vogstar90 wrote:

congrats on your free tickets mate :P
  • Seriously! Hit "check out" in the goods. They're probably already in your cart. Not out of stock. That's how I just got mine....finally, at 9:35am
  • still no luck, i can't believe this also an o2 member and couldn't geet tix from this either in the pre sale this morning : ( there won't be any tix left by friday morning
  • Jimmyjamh wrote:
    Vogstar90 wrote:

Check your email, if the order went through you should have an email, same thing happened me but when I went back into orders it was there.
  • Is it always dearer to get presale??
  • epomepom Posts: 19
    so so annoyed !!! same thing happened me this morning with the o2 club arrghhh
    he still gives his love he just gives it away, the love he recives is the love that is saved........
  • BergfallBergfall Posts: 115
    Yeah, guess it'll loosen up around 5 to the hour, for the next 4 hours; those servers are getting brutalized ;-)

But, seriously, what is up with that price??? Always bragged about Pearl Jam keeping prices low for the fans and yada-yada-yada, and if I recall correctly, it has doubled since london/manc this summer...(?!)

I'm still gonna see my friends, but I gonna be a bumming, broke friend... ;-)
This discussion has been closed.