Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather March 13, 2010

12346»

Comments

• Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    That was fucking awful. What a waste of money.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,901
    badbrains said:

Watching pacman chase around Floyd for 12 rounds blew. I understand it's an "art" but that fucker is not a real fighter. I don't give a fuck what anyone says. EVERYTIME he got hit, he grabbed or pushed pac away. That's NOT an art. That's a man scared to get hit. Scared to fight. How many times has mayweather left his weight category and fought a real fighter? None, he's stayed in his weight category for how many years? Locked down that weight and knows for someone to beat him they have to really fight him and do something to him to take his belt, so he fights that pussy "art" style. Now how many times has pacman left his weight and won a championship, 6 times. That's right. Floyds the chump no doubt but that doesn't mean he's the real champ. The fans in arena let him know, he's an embarrassment to boxing.

unfortunately, he's laughing all the way to the bank.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    badbrains said:

Watching pacman chase around Floyd for 12 rounds blew. I understand it's an "art" but that fucker is not a real fighter. I don't give a fuck what anyone says. EVERYTIME he got hit, he grabbed or pushed pac away. That's NOT an art. That's a man scared to get hit. Scared to fight. How many times has mayweather left his weight category and fought a real fighter? None, he's stayed in his weight category for how many years? Locked down that weight and knows for someone to beat him they have to really fight him and do something to him to take his belt, so he fights that pussy "art" style. Now how many times has pacman left his weight and won a championship, 6 times. That's right. Floyds the chump no doubt but that doesn't mean he's the real champ. The fans in arena let him know, he's an embarrassment to boxing.

Well said!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I wanted to watch...but like Rob, went to a Cinco Dr Mayo celebration...2 in fact. One even had luche libre wrestling which was much more entertaining than the fight. I even went to a bar where a 250 pound Native American guy tried to get up on the bar to dance.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

I wanted to watch...but like Rob, went to a Cinco Dr Mayo celebration...2 in fact. One even had luche libre wrestling which was much more entertaining than the fight. I even went to a bar where a 250 pound Native American guy tried to get up on the bar to dance.

in other words, a typical Saturday night for RKCNDY.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

Fucking Seattle knows how to party!
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Idris said:

rr165892 said:

Idris said:

rr165892 said:

That was so fucking lame.I can't believe I wasted a Saturday night on that crap.I was kinda hoping Tyson would jump in the ring and then we could have some real old school excitement.Or maybe Mark Wahlberg would throw on some gloves.The card girls were nice though.

Sooooo lame!
    -
    Pac had a few opportunities to get a hold of the fight, but every time he got a shot in he backed away and allowed Mayweather to stabilize and find his equilibrium. (i.e. put up his guard and run away)
    My post or the fight.lol
    Your Post. (hands down)
    -
    Idris,you can't tell me you weren't bored watching that nonsense.
    rr165892 said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

There was even an older granny type lady that got a beer with a straw...it's a cool bar, it's in a kinda sketchy part of town but 'everybody' goes there...the homeless people, hipsters, construction workers, young, old, every race...you never feel out of place there. I'll take anybody who comes out to see me there.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

There was even an older granny type lady that got a beer with a straw...it's a cool bar, it's in a kinda sketchy part of town but 'everybody' goes there...the homeless people, hipsters, construction workers, young, old, every race...you never feel out of place there. I'll take anybody who comes out to see me there.
    :bookingaflight:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

:bookingaflight:
    Woo-hoo! Rob's always fun to have beers with!

- Christopher McCandless
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    badbrains said:

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    NES Punchout fight between Money and Pac Man ... pretty much sums things up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCVhyrgWSBY
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    That was not good. Floyd is the fucking worst
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    I loved Tysons punch out. I remember when I first got it for Xmas one year. I played it for about 20 hours straight. I made it to soda popinski during that stretch. I beat Tyson by the time we went back to school from Xmas break. One of the all time great NES games. Behind only Tecmo Super Bowl and RBI Baseball.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    The only good thing about that fight was Jimmy Kimmel walking out with Manny. Pretty damn funny.