Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather March 13, 2010

Comments

• Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822
    Mayweather is such a piece of shit. Banning female reporters from the fight who have talked about all of his domestic abuse. I know it probably won't happen, but I hope Manny beats the fuck out of this scumbag.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/5/2/8535865/rachel-nichols-michelle-beadle-banned-from-fight-by-floyd-mayweathers
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661

Mayweather is such a piece of shit. Banning female reporters from the fight who have talked about all of his domestic abuse. I know it probably won't happen, but I hope Manny beats the fuck out of this scumbag.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/5/2/8535865/rachel-nichols-michelle-beadle-banned-from-fight-by-floyd-mayweathers

Remkinds me of Michael Jordan when he refused to do any SI interviews after the "bag it Michael" cover.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Fuck yeah. Now just let me hit a derby bet
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,822

That's the plan.

Hopefully the fight tonight doesn't disappoint. Haven't been this excited for a fight since Mayweather-De La Hoya
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    ill take mayweather if anybody wants a small wager
    edited May 2015

That's the plan.

Hopefully the fight tonight doesn't disappoint. Haven't been this excited for a fight since Mayweather-De La Hoya
    Feeling good dude, feeling good. Yankees and rangers won already. Off to a good start

And hell yeah. This fight is fucking awesome. Pac is going at him

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,901
    thought about getting it....didn't....but it looks like Manny is doing well :smiley:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Mayweather vs Pacquiao - Full Match 2015 Live HD: http://youtu.be/PZ-XcHZMkoc
    Another snooze fest!
    He's so good. I hate him. But he's so good. Getting booed in his home town
    Snooooooooozer. I can only hope they won't fight again. That is was worse than watching nails rust
    I don't think mayweather broke a sweat. Literally.
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859

Mayweather vs Pacquiao - Full Match 2015 Live HD: http://youtu.be/PZ-XcHZMkoc

I wanna say thanks for posting this.
    But I just saw it in time to catch the scores abs the winner announcement.

And I got yelled at for not finding it earlier loooooool
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    I was using firstrow.eu u til I saw 81 post this on fb. So I flopped back and forth between the two. Either way, you didn't miss anything. Another Mayweather snoozefest. He sits on his heels and plays defense the ENTIRE fight. Manny had nothing on his punches. Blah blah blah...
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    It's not a snooze fest, they aren't heavyweights. You aren't going to get haymakers thrown every 3 punches. It's an art. It was what I thought it would be. Easy money was made on Mayweather. Pac man really stood no chance.

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    Manny had one chance. He got Mayweather with that left and Floyd covered up completely. Manny backed off after a few punches instead of going after it. No idea what he was thinking. Other than that brief moment, it was a boring fight.
    Mayweather fought a mayweather fight. Not a good fight for casual fans but that is what he does

It's not a snooze fest, they aren't heavyweights. You aren't going to get haymakers thrown every 3 punches. It's an art. It was what I thought it would be. Easy money was made on Mayweather. Pac man really stood no chance.

Thanks, but it was a snooze fest. Mayweather hasn't fought an exciting fight in 10 years. I wasn't expecting any different last night. If you want to be real technical and say Mayweather is a master of his craft, so be it. It's boring not only to the casual fan, but to anyone that knows anything about boxing. There is a reason nobody cares about this sport.
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    That was so fucking lame.I can't believe I wasted a Saturday night on that crap.I was kinda hoping Tyson would jump in the ring and then we could have some real old school excitement.Or maybe Mark Wahlberg would throw on some gloves.The card girls were nice though.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    The fight that was supposed to save boxing just reminded the casual fan how retarded the world of boxing is. The greed. The corruption. The insane politics of boxing promoters, not signing a contract until 10 days before the fight. Team Money.

The manipulation of media. Thanks, Steven A Smith! And hats off to Mayweather's promoters to revoking media passes to anyone who has questioned if he is a serial woman beater (note: He is)

Anyone who follows boxing knew what this is the type of fight it would be. That's why I didn't throw down $100 because I knew Mayweather would dink and dive his way to a decision because he is too slick and isn't stupid (at least in the ring). And I didn't feel good about paying when I knew he was getting a 60 / 40 split.

The interesting thing to see is if in the post Ray Rice era, will Mayweather finally have to owe up to being the piece of shit woman beater that he is. He did want this fight to cement his legacy, didn't he?
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Why is everyone talking about Pacman and the May weather?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    I watched the fight online on some site.. The only problem was there was no volume..still better than dishing out $100.. I thought the fight was decent..too much money out there not to have a rematch right?
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    Wma31394 said:

I watched the fight online on some site.. The only problem was there was no volume..still better than dishing out $100.. I thought the fight was decent..too much money out there not to have a rematch right?

I think it's pretty obvious pacquiao can't beat mayweather. I'm not sure there is a demand for this fight anymore.
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    rr165892 said:

That was so fucking lame.I can't believe I wasted a Saturday night on that crap.I was kinda hoping Tyson would jump in the ring and then we could have some real old school excitement.Or maybe Mark Wahlberg would throw on some gloves.The card girls were nice though.

Sooooo lame!
    -
    Pac had a few opportunities to get a hold of the fight, but every time he got a shot in he backed away and allowed Mayweather to stabilize and find his equilibrium. (i.e. put up his guard and run away)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    I think the last time people got excited for a boxing match and weren't totally disappointed was when the ear thing happened. Since then, the most predictable thing about the fights are that they're super anticlimactic.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    fuck floyd

Thanks, but it was a snooze fest. Mayweather hasn't fought an exciting fight in 10 years. I wasn't expecting any different last night. If you want to be real technical and say Mayweather is a master of his craft, so be it. It's boring not only to the casual fan, but to anyone that knows anything about boxing. There is a reason nobody cares about this sport.
    good thing I have so few friends that I couldn't find 10 dudes to throw in ten bucks.

I went to a good cinco de mayo party instead.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    From what I'm reading about this fight, we should go back to 1800's rules....fight until someone can't continue. Sounds like neither guy was hurt.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Idris said:

rr165892 said:

Sooooo lame!
    -
    Pac had a few opportunities to get a hold of the fight, but every time he got a shot in he backed away and allowed Mayweather to stabilize and find his equilibrium. (i.e. put up his guard and run away)
    My post or the fight.lol
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    rr165892 said:

Idris said:

rr165892 said:

Sooooo lame!
    -
    My post or the fight.lol
    Your Post. (hands down)
    -
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Watching pacman chase around Floyd for 12 rounds blew. I understand it's an "art" but that fucker is not a real fighter. I don't give a fuck what anyone says. EVERYTIME he got hit, he grabbed or pushed pac away. That's NOT an art. That's a man scared to get hit. Scared to fight. How many times has mayweather left his weight category and fought a real fighter? None, he's stayed in his weight category for how many years? Locked down that weight and knows for someone to beat him they have to really fight him and do something to him to take his belt, so he fights that pussy "art" style. Now how many times has pacman left his weight and won a championship, 6 times. That's right. Floyds the chump no doubt but that doesn't mean he's the real champ. The fans in arena let him know, he's an embarrassment to boxing.