• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Lizard wrote:
    I like Cosmo and Norm's responses.

:D
    plus one!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    Yo' mama's lips so big, she can whisper in her own ear.
    www.myspace.com
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    wonder why Tiger did.

Bored and more money than god I suspect!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    wonder why Tiger did.

i never perceived god to be a rich man.
    www.myspace.com
    The men that do cheat, don't realize how good they really have it....

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    The women that do cheat, don't realize how good they really have it...
    www.myspace.com
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    Lizard wrote:
    wonder why Tiger did.

I wonder how this Tiger thing had gone down had his WIFE done the cheating?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    Lizard wrote:
    wonder why Tiger did.

Fame and fortune.
    Some women will throw themselves at fame and/or fortune. Huge temptations that Reg'lur Joe office worker will never have to face. I'm not giving Tiger Woods a pass on the cheating thing... i believe that character should surpass fame and fortune. But, i also believe that Mrs. Tiger Woods should have known what she was getting into. I have a pretty good hunch that if Tiger Woods was an Oracle Database Administrator... the former Swedish model would not be married to him. Those people operate on a completely different stratosphere and the rest of us... but, it doesn't clear them of character traits and moral compasses.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
    We need more men like Paul Newman.

I hope I never hear he cheated!!
    Lizard wrote:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... 384887.ece
    HOLLYWOOD legend PAUL NEWMAN was a womanising drunk, a new book will claim.

The biography is said to shatter the late actor's image as a faithful husband to his wife of 50 years, JOANNE WOODWARD.

It claims Newman, who died last year aged 83, had repeated flings.

One unnamed woman claims she ended an 18-month affair, telling the star: "You're always drunk and you can't even make love."

Paul Newman: A Life also says the star was a "functioning alcoholic", downing a case of beer a day. The book by SHAWN LEVY is out next month

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... z0YZ5gDwEZ
    www.myspace.com
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,858
    why do men cheat
    ego and the internet

really you could have the greatest wife in the world and these two demons are always lurking

some men are better than others at dealing with it
    Lizard wrote:

The biography is said to shatter the late actor's image as a faithful husband to his wife of 50 years, JOANNE WOODWARD.

One unnamed woman claims she ended an 18-month affair, telling the star: "You're always drunk and you can't even make love."

Paul Newman: A Life also says the star was a "functioning alcoholic", downing a case of beer a day. The book by SHAWN LEVY is out next month

Dude, the Sun? Really??
    :lol:
    Lizard wrote:
    Lizard wrote:

Dude, the Sun? Really??
    :lol:

every day :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
  • why do men cheat? becaus many women find married men (especially rich and famous married men), insanely attractive. whenever i am single, finding a girl is tough. the second i find someone, the skanks come out of the woodwork.
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    MrSmith wrote:
    why do men cheat? becaus many women find married men (especially rich and famous married men), insanely attractive. whenever i am single, finding a girl is tough. the second i find someone, the skanks come out of the woodwork.

this is so true. i was on the rocks with my ex and this girl i met was all over me. the second i broke up with my gf, this other girl stopped speaking to me and i haven't seen her since i became single.
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    I think women cheat with men to gain notoriety or boost their self-esteem..

Men cheat to experience variety before they die...

Am I all wrong here?

:roll:
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    locked wrote:

Am I all wrong here?

"guys go for looks, girls go for status"
    - craig finn's dad
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    locked wrote:

Am I all wrong here?

If you believe those are the only reasons each cheat, then yeah, I'd say you're wrong. I've known women who have cheated for the variety and men who did it to boost their self esteem. Each cheat for their own reasons, I don't think that specific reasons can be limited to men or women.
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
    Whizbang wrote:
    locked wrote:

Am I all wrong here?

If you believe those are the only reasons each cheat, then yeah, I'd say you're wrong. I've known women who have cheated for the variety and men who did it to boost their self esteem. Each cheat for their own reasons, I don't think that specific reasons can be limited to men or women.

point well taken..

"This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
    bump for new perspectives?
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Whizbang wrote:
    locked wrote:

Am I all wrong here?

agreed.
    may not be a fresh perspective ;).....but it is what i truly believe. there is no one cookie-cutter response for why a man, or a woman, may cheat....beyond possible dissatisfaction and/or desire for variety.....otherwise, it's all so individual.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• after those months still men cheat? ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Men and women cheat because society teaches do whatever makes you happy. Its all about me and mine.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    Whizbang wrote:
    locked wrote:

Am I all wrong here?

I agree women can cheat for a variety of reasons including just getting back at their husbands or boyfriends. Just for them saying NO to something or NOT receiving a diamond for an anniversary. You know those kinds of women spoiled bratts.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    MrSmith wrote:
    why do men cheat? becaus many women find married men (especially rich and famous married men), insanely attractive. whenever i am single, finding a girl is tough. the second i find someone, the skanks come out of the woodwork.

this is so true. i was on the rocks with my ex and this girl i met was all over me. the second i broke up with my gf, this other girl stopped speaking to me and i haven't seen her since i became single.

Have you noticed while out on a date, or out with a girl, you get a lot more stares from other ladies?

It's crazy.

I'm not one to cheat. I'd never waste my time with someone if I felt the need to cheat on them.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    edited June 2010
    Who knows why men or women cheat, there could be 100 different reasons....
    Post edited by mikalina_old on
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    I believe the men that DO cheat, either get BORED very easily or they think they can always find something better out there...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    2. No one loves a ball buster.

This is a big reason...

just sayin'

"This here's a REQUEST!"
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I have a question for the men....

If your wife/gf cheated with another FEMALE, would you class it as cheating?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
    edited February 2010
    locked wrote:
    2. No one loves a ball buster.

This is a big reason...

just sayin'

No one loves an arsehole either. Just saying'.

My ex-husband cheated on me for a long time with his secretary. I'm talking years. Why? I wasn't busting his balls over anything. She's not attractive, she's not even that nice. Why'd he do it? Cause he could. Cause he was bored. Cause I didn't know. Cause he got away with it at first. People cheat because they are people, and never really satistfied with what they have.
    Post edited by stardust1976 on