*** Brisbane Fanviews Here 11/25/09 ***

Comments

• zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    tremors wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    Yeah another great looking set-list, and sounds like a grand show. So glad Ed wasn't taken to his sick-bed, I was fretting for you guys (forget about the band!)

Zenith, are you hovering around out there? Did you finally get to see In My Tree? and was it the slow version you requested? If not maybe you should request a refund.

Home straight now I guess - not sure there is much left for them to pull out of the hat this tour!

for a second i am - and yes i did!! twice!!! :D brissie & christchurch

Brisbane version i cried - i know, im an utter sook - but i was so excited, and had so many smiles around me, and they totally nailed it - fast ...... i was in heaven for about 5 minutes, and ill die a happy happy girl

Most excellent news! Somehow I didn't have you down for the Christchurch gig, was that a late addition?

Yes, it could be argued that seeing In my Tree live is likely to be the highpoint of anyone's life - it's probably all downhill from here I'm afraid! Fortunately I have yet to hear it, so my life is still worth living....

I think we're in the anticlimactic slump now, only Christmas and New Year to fend off the doldrums until the next round of PJ activity :) Was there any more news on the Backspacer outtakes being released? Maybe I should have a look, not sure I should be asking that here.

Congrats tho!

nz was always in the plan - it was actually brissie that was the late addition - very glad i did tho. the chri show was just brilliant - again i cried thru the whole last encore - :( its a bit shocking isnt it - you can get so emotional over a bunch of people with guitars and drums -

so yea - im most definetly in the early stages of post tour depression - i need the boots to pull me back up - then ill prob cry all over again .... in between my mile wide smiles :D
    impatience is a gift ........
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    zenith wrote:

nz was always in the plan - it was actually brissie that was the late addition - very glad i did tho. the chri show was just brilliant - again i cried thru the whole last encore - :( its a bit shocking isnt it - you can get so emotional over a bunch of people with guitars and drums -

so yea - im most definetly in the early stages of post tour depression - i need the boots to pull me back up - then ill prob cry all over again .... in between my mile wide smiles :D

:)
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • All the Aussie bootlegs, except Brisbane, are now up. Argh! Looking forward to the Brissie boot leg!! :D:D
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    darkelf921 wrote:
    All the Aussie bootlegs, except Brisbane, are now up. Argh! Looking forward to the Brissie boot leg!! :D:D

Brisbane boot is now there. I just ordered one. :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• kjw97kjw97 Posts: 3
    E.K wrote:
    darkelf921 wrote:
    All the Aussie bootlegs, except Brisbane, are now up. Argh! Looking forward to the Brissie boot leg!! :D:D

Brisbane boot is now there. I just ordered one. :)

Just bought and downloaded mine, and it's INCREDIBLE. Almost feels like I'm back there again. What a night.
  • "This morning the sun rose at exactly 4:46am. I saw it....... I saw it." EV
  • XClemXXClemX Posts: 61
    aus_suz wrote:
    XClemX wrote:
    Where can I find out when I joined??

Not sure on my time, but it has been over 2 tours...not huge, but would be good to know...

sorry if this has already been answered. You can find out when you bought your membership by going into your buyer history in the merchandise section of the site.

If they do GA next time I might take a nikko and a cardboard box, that should guarantee me front row right?!!!! ;)

I hope they go back to arenas and do the lottery for 10c members and u dont find out until u pick ya ticket
    up. :)

Already grabbed my texta!!! dont want to get my cardboard too early...

looking to grab all the boots in one hit...

will have to wait for payday....
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    MM241104 wrote:
    "This morning the sun rose at exactly 4:46am. I saw it....... I saw it." EV
    When did he say that? I do remember it.

I have no chance of downloading these shows... connection too slow heh
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    Can't wait to get all me boots, prefer CD's over downloads, what a Christmas present for me! Can't wait to hear all the shows again, since I was out of it for parts of some of them, 'specially Brisbane!
  • vital5 wrote:
    MM241104 wrote:
    When did he say that? I do remember it.

I have no chance of downloading these shows... connection too slow heh

It was in the lead up into Unthought Known.
    Just sums up the gig for me :)
    MM241104 wrote:

I laughed when he said that... damn Queensland with their ban on daylight saving. ;)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

pjamaholic wrote:
    Can't wait to get all me boots, prefer CD's over downloads, what a Christmas present for me! Can't wait to hear all the shows again, since I was out of it for parts of some of them, 'specially Brisbane!

Do you think we'll get it by Christmas ... if the Christmas singles are anything to go by, I think not. :)

• OMG I just bought one for my brother for christmas, any idea on shipping times? eeek. How do they usually just by regular mail? First time ive purchased from here so I have no idea!
    cultstatus wrote:
    OMG I just bought one for my brother for christmas, any idea on shipping times? eeek. How do they usually just by regular mail? First time ive purchased from here so I have no idea!

You might like to email the Ten Club and ask. It's only 2 weeks until Christmas, so I'd be surprised if anything arrived before then.

• aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Well I checked my email, I purchased 2 bootleg cd's on Friday and they have left
    where ever they were and I have a tracking number.
    So they are on there way :)
  • I just got an email with a tracking number too... I'm guessing USPS is us postal service but does regular mail give you a tracking number? or would they send it registered ?
    cultstatus wrote:
    I just got an email with a tracking number too... I'm guessing USPS is us postal service but does regular mail give you a tracking number? or would they send it registered ?

I just got an email too. Looks like we'll be getting them by Christmas then. :) I'm guessing it will just be regular mail like the Singles and the Deep mags.

• yay! any idea how long regular mail generally takes from the US?
    I got mine today thats one week exactly.....YAY!!!!....
  • C-WordC-Word Posts: 30
    Whats the packaging and cover art look like?

Thinking of ordering this tonight.
    (Credit to Gerrycan70 for the Avatar)
  • C-Word wrote:

This is unrelated...C-Word that profile pic of yours is awesome!...gotta be Bris concert...geez you gotta be close to get a pic like that...or just a damn good camera. I thought I got some good ones that night...nothin like that though...got any more you wanna show and share!
    I am mine
  • C-WordC-Word Posts: 30
    sonyaf wrote:
    C-Word wrote:

This is unrelated...C-Word that profile pic of yours is awesome!...gotta be Bris concert...geez you gotta be close to get a pic like that...or just a damn good camera. I thought I got some good ones that night...nothin like that though...got any more you wanna show and share!

Yeah it is from that show, and I didnt take the photo actually someone from here did (I should probably credit him in my signature)

But yeah I love that picture he did a good job.
    (Credit to Gerrycan70 for the Avatar)
    C-Word wrote:

DSC05995-1.jpg
    DSC05994-1.jpg
    DSC05996.jpg
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    i love the subtle crapiness of pj's boot cover designs 8-)
    impatience is a gift ........
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    zenith wrote:

"This baggie is
    Kufala
    Non-Toxic
    Non-Plastic
    Biodegradable"

With a lovely purple label
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    edited December 2009
    DonJon wrote:
    zenith wrote:

"This baggie is
    Kufala
    Non-Toxic
    Non-Plastic
    Biodegradable"

With a lovely purple label

I know why cant the Perth one be purple cos I would put in
    Carissa's christmas stcoking

Why does it have to be Adelaide
    wonder what the other colours are??

Oh and Hi to Big Bad Don Jon :)
    Post edited by aus_suz on
    zenith wrote:

I love them too.... :)
    Simple and Sweet :)
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    The Perth one is dark Blue yeah?

Hi Aus_Tambo :lol:
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.