euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Jocke wrote:
    /
    Add this Dimitri:
    Berlin Kindl-Bühne Wuhlheide Onsale starts on 11th December at 10 am!
    http://mct.tickets.de/en/customer/home
    Admission at: 16:30, Starts at: 18:30
    my mistake,i skip it couse i got 10c tickets :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Jocke wrote:
    /
    Add this Dimitri:
    Me too, I just thought for evrybody that didn´t...
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • redrock wrote:
    can't believe there are still london tix available!
    wow!

A lot of people seem to be skipping this one due to it being a festival of sorts. Capacity is about 45,000.

It is wierd not buying Pearl Jam tickets for my own country :?

It's a shame really because it's not like a 'proper' festival (more like an outdoor gig with several opening acts!) and the bands are usually quite good.

Yeah i am tempted but im already goin the 2 irish and German date. Plus if i get London i might as well get Nijmegen then. Maybe just too much money.
  • redrock wrote:
    wow!

A lot of people seem to be skipping this one due to it being a festival of sorts. Capacity is about 45,000.

It's a shame really because it's not like a 'proper' festival (more like an outdoor gig with several opening acts!) and the bands are usually quite good.
    remember my words Rita,after the show , that wll be ne of the best ever,people will bitching and crying ohhh,i wasnt there,i prefer pj gigs...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Jocke wrote:
    Jocke wrote:
    /
    Add this Dimitri:
    Me too, I just thought for evrybody that didn´t...
    thanks from South Europe to North Friend ;)
  • Hey y'all, I got Dublin and Berlin tickets yesterday and am planning a week or two in the country. I'm coming from Chicago, USA and was wondering if anyone else from the city was going out there. Also, any advice/tips on flights/accomodations/etc. would be greatly appreciated. I was in Ireland for 4 days 10 years ago and loved the country (Dublin, N17, and Galway) so I am fired up.
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    redrock wrote:
    wow!

Yeah right, I don't get it either. Someone said The Boss performed for three hours...and then there were 'support acts' like DMB or the Fleet Foxes...wtf?? This is gonna be insane!!! :D
  • Carnito wrote:
    Hey y'all, I got Dublin and Berlin tickets yesterday and am planning a week or two in the country. I'm coming from Chicago, USA and was wondering if anyone else from the city was going out there. Also, any advice/tips on flights/accomodations/etc. would be greatly appreciated. I was in Ireland for 4 days 10 years ago and loved the country (Dublin, N17, and Galway) so I am fired up.
    wellcome my friend.u can find some info here,but more genenal .u can see more irish infos from local people there :
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23325&start=37155
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Paka wrote:
    Yeah right, I don't get it either. Someone said The Boss performed for three hours...and then there were 'support acts' like DMB or the Fleet Foxes...wtf?? This is gonna be insane!!! :D[/quot

Neil Young as well last year with Ben Harper, Seasick Steve....
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I'm not sure I get why HRC isn't sold out yet either? For all the fuss trying to get tickets through 10c yesterday for a tour that only 2 weeks or so ago wasn't even on the horizon, you'd think it was a perfect opportunity for easy tickets. Ok, it's a festival of sorts but one with more relaxed times for headliners to stretch the set out a bit longer and since people generally love or hate PJ it has a chance to be the ultimate show for 45000 rabid fans cos a lot of people won't look at the Friday now just because it's PJ. I'm sure the tickets will go in time and it'll be a well memorable day. This is another chance to be part of a huge event and if PJ skip the UK and Europe like in 03 next tour there'll be a lot of regrets. :?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    I'm not sure I get why HRC isn't sold out yet either? For all the fuss trying to get tickets through 10c yesterday for a tour that only 2 weeks or so ago wasn't even on the horizon, you'd think it was a perfect opportunity for easy tickets. Ok, it's a festival of sorts but one with more relaxed times for headliners to stretch the set out a bit longer and since people generally love or hate PJ it has a chance to be the ultimate show for 45000 rabid fans cos a lot of people won't look at the Friday now just because it's PJ. I'm sure the tickets will go in time and it'll be a well memorable day. This is another chance to be part of a huge event and if PJ skip the UK and Europe like in 03 next tour there'll be a lot of regrets. :?
    couse all people will be in both ireland and Berlin shows that pj play alone,+for alot of europeans berlin is better the prices for hotel and flights
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    veddertown wrote:
    couse all people will be in both ireland and Berlin shows that pj play alone,+for alot of europeans berlin is better the prices for hotel and flights

I have only seen them in the UK and because of money I had to go with the exclusive PJ gigs, if the money sorts its self out Imay go, but its not a major priority over the other gigs. thats how it is for me
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    veddertown wrote:

I guess location does play a big part indeed for Euro countries but this show is a rarity and not all uk residents can afford Berlin so I thought this would be a quick seller. I think HRC will be awesome and I'd be in Berlin too if I could but need to be back home for the kids and work :( At the end of the day it's another Pearl Jam show in London, outdoors in a great venue and hopefully good weather. The setlist I'm sure will be good and long, the downside is the possibilities for the rest of the line up but we could get lucky too. I'll enjoy Dublin and Belfast first though :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • WE ARE ON TOUR!!!!!

Hello Ten Club Ticket Buyer!

Thanks for your purchase. The following details are important information regarding your recent Ten Club ticket purchase for Pearl Jam on June 23rd at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast on the 2010 European tour.

1) Your Ten Club purchase is for two (2) general admission, standing tickets.

2) Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the box office of the venue on the day of the show.

3) Information on ticket collection, including box office location and distribution times, will follow closer to the date of the show.

4) Ten Club members must show photo identification to collect purchased tickets.

5) There will be an early entry for Ten Club ticket holders. Information about early entry location will be received in your final confirmation email sent approximately one week prior to the show.

6) There will not be a special Ten Club reserved section within the venue floor for security reasons.

7) All ticket sales are final. No exchanges, refunds, or transfers.

8) Reselling of Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in ticket cancellation and revocation of future ticket benefits.

Additional questions regarding your tickets can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Well, I'm back from seeing Them Crooked Vultures (Dave Grohl is just plain awesome) and see 10C have confirmed some more dates :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ICH GEHE NACH BERLIN

Thanks for your purchase. The following details are important information regarding your recent Ten Club ticket purchase for Pearl Jam on June 30th at Wuhlheide in Berlin on the 2010 European tour.

2) Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the box office of the venue on the day of the show.

3) Information on ticket collection, including box office location and distribution times, will follow closer to the date of the show.

4) Ten Club members must show photo identification to collect purchased tickets.

5) There will be an early entry for Ten Club ticket holders. Information about early entry location will be received in your final confirmation email sent approximately one week prior to the show.

6) There will not be a special Ten Club reserved section within the venue floor for security reasons.

8) Reselling of Ten Club tickets for above face value will result in ticket cancellation and revocation of future ticket benefits.

Additional questions regarding your tickets can be directed to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@tenclub.net">tickets@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->.
  • GOODMORNING LONDON..

Thanks for your purchase. The following details are important information regarding your recent Ten Club ticket purchase for Pearl Jam on June 25th at the Hard Rock Calling Hyde Park in London on the 2010 European tour.

• JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    Oh yes! Got mine for Dublin and Belfast too :)
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • Jaymac wrote:
    Oh yes! Got mine for Dublin and Belfast too :)
    :D
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    got my 3 confirmation emails! Dublin, Belfast and Berlin now we're game!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • danleri wrote:
    my words.... ;)
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    danleri wrote:
    my words.... ;)

Got the confirmation for London & Berlin!!! Now i am waiting for the announcement for UDINE!!! :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Looks like I missed out on Arras, my pre sale link wouldn't load and it's now saying it's sold out....

Oh ok, I was being stupid...got back into the site now...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Arras, France Main Square Festival Tickets......ALL SET!!!!!! :D
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    I would like to thank a chap named Chris who emailed me yesterday saying he would get seated tickets and swap for my 10c tickets. He just nabbed the two best seats in the damn house! Check it out!

http://www.odysseyarena.com/assets/_fil ... anding.gif

He got South Stand, Lower Tier, Row B seats 1 & 2! Can't get much better than that!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    just got myself some ticketmaster Dublin STANDING... so smooth! it took me seconds!

there's no more Standing tickets by the way, just checked. the floor is all 10C and O2 presale and a bunch of TM.
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    No more standing or seated after about 7 minutes (obviously some will come back).

I may have two spare seated - lower tier - block G but closer to block F.
    Arras ticket completed, 10C email confirmations recieved for Belfast, London and Berlin :D:D
  • Arras ticket order done. :D
    Now I have to get ready for my job interview by phone ... which happens in less than one hour. :shock:
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    Arras ticket order done. :D
    Now I have to get ready for my job interview by phone ... which happens in less than one hour. :shock:

Good luck!! :mrgreen: