Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Alright guys

Busy few days/weeks at work so I haven't been on here much, the new site looks great though. A stressful couple of days which lead me being in Oxford for the past couple of days (lovely city but I am only there if a network is down :lol: )

Realised that we are only a week away from the first show at Manchester, I am seated both nights in block 202 one night with my mate and his other half and the next day I am going with my friend and his wife but I am staying in the same hotel so hope to see some familiar faces for a drink. :)
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    mateymate wrote:
    Alright guys

Busy few days/weeks at work so I haven't been on here much, the new site looks great though. A stressful couple of days which lead me being in Oxford for the past couple of days (lovely city but I am only there if a network is down :lol: )

Realised that we are only a week away from the first show at Manchester, I am seated both nights in block 202 one night with my mate and his other half and the next day I am going with my friend and his wife but I am staying in the same hotel so hope to see some familiar faces for a drink. :)

Hope to see you again this time. Last time I saw you was at the airport in Belfast the day after the gig. Are you only doing Manchester or going further afield?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    are u fuckin ready?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Yeah!!! yahoo1st.gif
    hehe...im gonna see u this year?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    These past few weeks have flown by by not listening to PJ, now I bet the last one drags like hell...
    I hope all the Euro peeps are wetting their pants with excitement now, summer is almost upon us!!! :D
    Hello to everyone.... :wave:

A month without listening to PJ is pretty hardcore, I normally go a few weeks but it hasn't happened this time as I needed to hear No Code before going to work yesterday. Finally just got the mails from 10C (thanks to a Virgin Media email problem stopping any mails being sent for the last 24 hours) so all is good!

I started my sabbatical on the 9th of April Ian!!! I was listening to at least one PJ boot almost every day for a couple of years and I really needed the break so the songs would sound fresh to me at the gigs. It's been pretty hard going but I've found new love for many of my favourite bands during that time, especially Sonic Youth and Smashing Pumpkins. Now I have the PJ 2011 single downloaded and will only listen to it after I get back from Manchester. I can't wait to hear them again!! Wish I could go to Amsterdam and Berlin though but getting married in Dublin is going to be more than a great substitute. Only 27 days until that happens!! :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Hub. wrote:
    Yeah!!! yahoo1st.gif

Nope, except if you changed your mind and decided to go to Arras.
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Hub. wrote:
    Yeah!!! yahoo1st.gif

Ill be in Greece that day :(
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    Hub. wrote:
    Hub. wrote:
    Yeah!!! yahoo1st.gif

But we will meet Hubert... ;)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    are u fuckin ready?

Almost ready to be honest! Still waiting for two confirmation emails. TC wrote back that they sent them with the other confirmation emails i received. However, they are not there...not in the junk mail folder. They will send them again this night...ALMOST READY!!!!
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    are u fuckin ready?

Almost ready to be honest! Still waiting for two confirmation emails. TC wrote back that they sent them with the other confirmation emails i received. However, they are not there...not in the junk mail folder. They will send them again this night...ALMOST READY!!!!
    all will be ok!!!!see you soon buddy..btw,sent me your mobile number..lazy to search if i have it
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey Rafie, how is the young one doing now? I remember the birth was close to the shows in 2010.. :D
    He is great! He is going to be 2 next Friday. I leave for Amsterdam the next day. I hope he will forgive me for disappearing on him for 2 weeks. :oops:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey Rafie, how is the young one doing now? I remember the birth was close to the shows in 2010.. :D
    He is great! He is going to be 2 next Friday. I leave for Amsterdam the next day. I hope he will forgive me for disappearing on him for 2 weeks. :oops:
    2 weeks!! Are you doing Amsterdam - Copenhagen? Great to hear everything is fine and I'm sure you'll be forgiven. I find it hard enough leaving the kids to go to work and I'll be away for 3 days. Hope you have a great tour! :D

• Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    are u fuckin ready?

all will be ok!!!!see you soon buddy..btw,sent me your mobile number..lazy to search if i have it

Done! :D
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Chrisilein wrote:

By the way Chris, could you please bring two packs of Dannemann Moods (we'll pay you back)? Françoise never managed to find them in France (an in England).

Thanks a lot. ;)
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Hi folks,
    How are we? It's reverted to mid winter weather here, high winds, driving rain and it's freezing cold! I'm sitting in the office with my coat on.
    Not a night you want to be leaving the house, but I'm off to a pub in town for dinner tonight with some friends, it's the jazz night too and they have an in house jazz band which can be good fun. Hopefully it'll be warm!
    Printed off my ticket confirmations and rail tickets today, tomorrow night I've to pack :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    veddertown wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    2 weeks!! Are you doing Amsterdam - Copenhagen? Great to hear everything is fine and I'm sure you'll be forgiven. I find it hard enough leaving the kids to go to work and I'll be away for 3 days. Hope you have a great tour! :D
    Amsterdam - Werchter - Berlin. My wife is joining me in Berlin for the 2 shows :mrgreen: Good thing my boy LOVES his grandma!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    lala lalala.....las la...oe...yeahh..

oh oh oh..ts ts ts...

woohooooo
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Oh oh oh, and me too! Me, me, me, me!!! :lol:

Chris Cornell last night was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Enjoy all who's going to see him on Saturday. Leanne! How cool, the show is on your Birthday!

Now I finally feel excited, can't wait to meet you all guys! :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    em jot wrote:
    Oh oh oh, and me too! Me, me, me, me!!! :lol:

Chris Cornell last night was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Enjoy all who's going to see him on Saturday. Leanne! How cool, the show is on your Birthday!

Now I finally feel excited, can't wait to meet you all guys! :)

Can't wait :D
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    em jot wrote:
    Chris Cornell last night was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Enjoy all who's going to see him on Saturday.

Monday.... I have to wait until Monday!!!!
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    redrock wrote:
    em jot wrote:
    Chris Cornell last night was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Enjoy all who's going to see him on Saturday.

Tomorrow for me :D I am avoiding any discussion/reviews of the tour on other music.I want to go in with no formed opinion other than knowing how incredible he is solo having seen him before,but never an acoustic set.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    redrock wrote:
    Enjoy! :)

stargirl69 wrote:
    Tomorrow for me :D I am avoiding any discussion/reviews of the tour on other music.I want to go in with no formed opinion other than knowing how incredible he is solo having seen him before,but never an acoustic set.
    You won't be dissapointed... I was a little afraid after seeing a few Soundgarden festival gigs from this summer on yt, Chris's voice didn't sound right at all, but Chris solo, in a small venue, is a completely different story. If you own the "Songbook" album.... his voice sounds exactly the same live, even better because you know he's singing for you at the moment and you can see him, ahhhh <3 I'm still in a little shock that i've just seen him live... :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    good morning people!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    em jot wrote:
    I'm still in a little shock that i've just seen him live... :)

Awesome! Sounds like PJ have a lot to live up to :D:lol::D

Really looking forward to next week. Tuesday to today has dragged, guess that's what happens when you go out and have so much fun on a Monday night! :lol:
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning euro lot! xx
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

By the way Chris, could you please bring two packs of Dannemann Moods (we'll pay you back)? Françoise never managed to find them in France (an in England).

Thanks a lot. ;)

Sure, will do! With filter or without?
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Two hours until I leave the office for a week - yay!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    Chriss Cornell for me tonight in Glasgow :D:D:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14