euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    hello tourhorny europeans!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    2 weeks until I arrive to Amsterdam :mrgreen:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    rafie wrote:
    2 weeks until I arrive to Amsterdam :mrgreen:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Evening peeps, how are we all?
    Well me and Mr Lockyer (all being well) are off to see the Gaslight Anthem tomorrow night, the gigs in June/July begins :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Amsterdam PJ fans meeting...

Monday 25th June 7pm

The Tara

Lounge Bar Restaurant

Address :Nes 100,Binnenstad

http://www.thetara.com/home.html

http://www.facebook.com/dimitris.pearlj ... 056100883/

its a cool bar,restaurant...holds around 100 people..in the center of the city with alot bars around and close to Dam square..
    from there later we can go to some big bars,with live music etc...

seeya at DAM...... 8-)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    edited June 2012
    OK... another senior moment...

Is anyone staying at mine for HRC (Friday or Saturday night or both)? I know I'm having some peeps for EV but I can't remember if anyone for HRC :oops:
    Post edited by redrock on
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    redrock wrote:

Is anyone staying at mine for HRC (Friday or Saturday night or both)? I now I'm having some peeps for EV but I can't remember if anyone for HRC :oops:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    redrock wrote:

Is anyone staying at mine for HRC (Friday or Saturday night or both)? I now I'm having some peeps for EV but I can't remember if anyone for HRC :oops:
    im sure this doesnt happen for the 1st time.. :lol::lol::lol:
    Go ahead and laugh you guys... Wait until you get to your mid-fifties (which I will be in July :o )!

Better safe than sorry - better have the spare room or any other bits of the house suitable for sleeping sorted!

And no Dimi - not the first time..... :oops:
    hehe Rita..good morninmg to all :)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Gaslight Anthem were great last night, getting absolutely zero sleep was less good, though I did manage to watch Pulp Fiction and The Matrix when I got in so it wasn't a complete loss! Off to work now :)
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    dottles wrote:
    :thumbup: :wave:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening peeps, how are we all?
    This time next week I will be seeing Chris Cornell, how bloody mental is that!!

What shows are you doing? :)
    Amsterdam x2 and Arras
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    Amsterdam x2 and Arras

Awww I'll not see you, have a fab trip! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    The Gaslight Anthem were ace last night, thoroughly enjoyed it. Back survived a standing gig (I've had some nerves about it since it was poorly here a couple of weeks ago) although I am glad we were on the balcony rather than the floor.

This is Baba O'Riley (apologies for the dodgy camera work :lol: I was trying not to drop my phone over the balcony) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8QNCZzkgug

Next up Chris Cornell, Saturday....in Manchester with lots of PJ friends - good times :mrgreen:
  • deftonesdeftones Posts: 2,444
    Goodmorning to all, 1 week left! :D See you in Manchester :mrgreen:
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    These past few weeks have flown by by not listening to PJ, now I bet the last one drags like hell...
    I hope all the Euro peeps are wetting their pants with excitement now, summer is almost upon us!!! :D
    Hello to everyone.... :wave:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    looking for a 10c standing berlin 1 for a good friend,..please pm me..thanks
    You know I started to get excited, a little, but it's vanished again, trying to tell myself I am to see if that works.
    looking for a 10c standing berlin 1 for a good friend,..please pm me..thanks
    ok..im good.. :)
  • deftonesdeftones Posts: 2,444
    veddertown wrote:
    These past few weeks have flown by by not listening to PJ, now I bet the last one drags like hell...
    I hope all the Euro peeps are wetting their pants with excitement now, summer is almost upon us!!! :D
    I did the same thing for about a month but I couldn't do it anymore, I'm listening to PJ all day, everyday now :D
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
    Hello all my lovelies!!!!
  • redrock wrote:

:wave:
    redrock wrote:

Hello lovely lady, how goes it with you?
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    deftones wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    I did the same thing for about a month but I couldn't do it anymore, I'm listening to PJ all day, everyday now :D
    I have been completely (almost) PJ free for over 2 weeks now...
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Hello lovely lady, how goes it with you?

OK! Looking forward to CC on Monday and you guys and PJ on Wednesday!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    rafie wrote:
    deftones wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    I have been completely (almost) PJ free for over 2 weeks now...
    Hey Rafie, how is the young one doing now? I remember the birth was close to the shows in 2010.. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    veddertown wrote:

A month without listening to PJ is pretty hardcore, I normally go a few weeks but it hasn't happened this time as I needed to hear No Code before going to work yesterday. Finally just got the mails from 10C (thanks to a Virgin Media email problem stopping any mails being sent for the last 24 hours) so all is good!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits