Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Yes no Dimi :(

Will be thinking of you whilst we're there :)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Claireack wrote:
    Yes no Dimi :(

Will be thinking of you whilst we're there :)
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Have fun all you Manchester show goers!!!!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    Hello all, so who from here will be at the the amsterdam, prague and berlin shows?
  • Options
    satansbed wrote:
    Hello all, so who from here will be at the the amsterdam, prague and berlin shows?

200620121071.jpg
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    Have fun all you Manchester show goers!!!!
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    satansbed wrote:

Ill give it a try then... ;)
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

hehehe...
  • Options
    alesek wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    Hello all, so who from here will be at the amsterdam, prague and berlin shows?

hehehe...

Hopefully i will see ye both there, i don't get into amsterdam until the 26th but i might see you in the queues or more than likely the pubs, is there any after parties for the shows?
  • Options
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Dimi badges are on their way to Amsterdam :D
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftones wrote:
    Dimi badges are on their way to Amsterdam :D
    cool :)
  • Options
    seems..u guys had fantastic 2 shows at MAN.. :)
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Manchester was awesome, can't find the words to sum up the whole thing right now... maybe over the weekend.
    satansbed wrote:

See you in Berlin!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    ilockyer wrote:
    Manchester was awesome, can't find the words to sum up the whole thing right now... maybe over the weekend.
    satansbed wrote:

See you in Berlin!

Incredible couple of nights Ian! Nice to be in the company of like minded souls like yourself. It seems unfair to judge these shows like many do by the audience or what was or wasn't played. It was just a great band on really top form and night 2 had me quaking in my shoes!! Ed was a demon and the whole band were really pushing themselves. I think Ed was right on PJ20, Mike is channeling that shit from another dimension because what he did on both nights was as good as I've heard him, Even Flow on night 2 in particular and Porch was immense!! I'm dusting myself off and digesting it all and will maybe pop over to the fanview threads sometime over the weekend.

I must add too that it was great to be with the Kerr clan for 2 days and to meet some familiar faces and some new ones. Rita, Danni, Phil, Yvi, Sian & Dave, Pippa, Dunc, Al, Dave, little Phil, Paul (mateymate), Paul Dalowsky, Kev, Leanne, Jenny, Chris, Morag, Ian(Leeds), Boyo I didn't even realise it was you and you'd gone! So many more and I feel guilty for not remembering them all right now but there are many great people following these shows. Won't forget a crazy night hi-jacking the Travelodge although some of the details remain sketchy. Sorry to those who I arranged to meet on day 2 but when breakfast time is the time you stop drinking there's not much hope for you and I'm still a bit fragile tonight! Missed out on seeing Dimi this tour but that will come next time.

GUYPJFREAK!!! YOU ARE THE MOUNTAINOUS OUT OF THIS WORLD CHARACTER I IMAGINED YOU WOULD BE AND THEN SOME MORE. SO GLAD WE MADE IT!!! Love to you and your dear wife!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Hi man, so sorry we didn't meet after all but I hope we will do next time. I'm on your land now , Edinbourgh for 3 nights and then back home. Both Manchester shows were amazing, I will never forget these 3 days meeting new people from all over the world.
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    deftones wrote:
    Hi man, so sorry we didn't meet after all but I hope we will do next time. I'm on your land now , Edinbourgh for 3 nights and then back home. Both Manchester shows were amazing, I will never forget these 3 days meeting new people from all over the world.

Really glad you made it and if the chance comes up again I'll try and find you! You have to remember I'm a drunken Scottish twit with no common sense whatsoever. Party hard.... :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    deftones wrote:

Really glad you made it and if the chance comes up again I'll try and find you! You have to remember I'm a drunken Scottish twit with no common sense whatsoever. Party hard.... :mrgreen:
    Just finishing my second bottle of wine in my room trying to relax...hope we'll meet my friend. And when you and your family decide to visit my country I'm expecting you to party hard together.
    Ps
    Nice weather you got here ... hehehe :lol:
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Back down to earth today with a day full of housework :fp:

It was great to catch up with you guys, as well as meet some new people. I thought both shows were equally as good, highlights for me on the first night was an excellent version of Immortality and I wasn't expecting them to throw Jeremy into the show so late on.

My highlight for night two would easily be the appearance of Deep, as well as WMA at the end of Daughter and "Go" as an opener was pretty excellent.

Enjoy the rest of the shows !
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    mateymate wrote:
    Back down to earth today with a day full of housework :fp:

It was great to catch up with you guys, as well as meet some new people. I thought both shows were equally as good, highlights for me on the first night was an excellent version of Immortality and I wasn't expecting them to throw Jeremy into the show so late on.

My highlight for night two would easily be the appearance of Deep, as well as WMA at the end of Daughter and "Go" as an opener was pretty excellent.

Enjoy the rest of the shows !

Great to see you again :D
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Evening all,
    Hope you're all well.
    Manchester was great, so good to see so many great people and the band reminded me all over again why I love them as much as I do.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    2 HOURS TO GO TO TRAIN STATION,TO GO TO ATHENS :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    POP POP
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    2 HOURS TO GO TO TRAIN STATION,TO GO TO ATHENS :D:D:D:D
    Let the madness begin... :D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    Athens.... :D:D:D:D

18 hours :D
  • Options
    sooo super excited, getting ready, packing, printing out documents and looking up the best to post shtuff home from amsterdam....

Getting VERY tourhorney
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    sooo close now! Journey start in 10 hours... :D:D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    i drink my beers at the pool.swim .,shower .get dinner....i feel i need abmassage now..
    from tomorrow no relax..has GA pj shows :)