euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    OMG OMG OMG
    :lol::lol: You looking forward to your trip across the pond?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    dottles wrote:
    OMG OMG OMG
    Oh hell yes!!! :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    dottles wrote:
    OMG OMG OMG

:mrgreen: I'm looking forward to seeing you again, and meeting your lovely wife. When do you fly?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    OMG OMG OMG
    Will you be in Manchester Adam?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello all my euro lovelies!
  • Not long now folks. Chris Cornell a week tomorrow :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Howdy peeps *mwah*
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy peeps *mwah*
    Howdy Leanne, not long now. Last time I saw you I think was when I was sitting outside in Berlin with the Kerr tribe about to order lunch. Wish I was going there again...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy peeps *mwah*
    Howdy Leanne, not long now. Last time I saw you I think was when I was sitting outside in Berlin with the Kerr tribe about to order lunch. Wish I was going there again...

Wish you were coming too!
    I'll see you in Manchester though, you don't get rid of me that easily, as well the Kerr clan know! :D
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy peeps *mwah*

Wish you were coming too!
    I'll see you in Manchester though, you don't get rid of me that easily, as well the Kerr clan know! :D
    Manchester will be great! There's something realy exciting about the opening night of a tour, all those months of anticipation gone with the first strum of a guitar... Looking forward to catching up with you and the rest of the gang. It's a shame Dimi won't be there. Is Marco going to be there do you know? I've not heard from him in so long... :?

veddertown wrote:
    No just Berlin and Stockholm :cry:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    veddertown wrote:

Oh well, maybe next time then. You'll love Berlin and that venue in Stockholm looks spectacular. I'm sure you'll love the Euro audiences too... :D

veddertown wrote:
    hi sexy/.....u are on my hands..
    you saw the party at berlin?? :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    veddertown wrote:
    I'm in :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif

:lol::lol:
    veddertown wrote:
    Is Marco going to be there do you know? I've not heard from him in so long... :?

I've emailed him, PM'd on here and sent birthday/christmas cards but he's not responded :cry: so no idea what he's up to.
    hot :mrgreen:
    So I guess I won't be seeing BD and Mrs. BD tis tour.
    redrock wrote:
    :(
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Morning all from Dublin Airport! Killing time waiting for my flight back home after seeing Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in Dublin and Cork, to say that I'm tired would be an understatement, sleeping on a coach, while possible, isn't that refreshing. Mine will be that double expresso!

Both gigs were awesome, without doubt the best band I've seen in the last 5-6 years bar none.

Cork was really good too. Didn't really see much of Dublin, proper tour stop of airport, hotel, bar, arena, hotel and gone! Good to see Jenny for a couple of drinks in Dublin though!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    safe flights buddy :)
    morning :)
    Morning :D

3 weeks from right now... will be landing in Deutchland :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    redrock wrote:
    And I won't be seeing my favourite greek guy either.... :cry:
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    And I won't be seeing my favourite greek guy either.... :cry:
    :( :cry:
    Morning :D

3 weeks from right now... will be landing in Deutchland :mrgreen:
    sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Evening peeps, how are we all?
    This time next week I will be seeing Chris Cornell, how bloody mental is that!!
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    :thumbup: :wave:
    dottles wrote:
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    :thumbup: :wave:
    dottles wrote:

What shows are you doing? :)