Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    dottles wrote:
    Off to the hairdressers.... how mad should I go :lol::lol:
    skinhead :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    dottles wrote:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    dottles wrote:
    :lol:

I opted not for a skinhead :) Tho my hair was dyed twice :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    so what happened Leanne?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    so what happened Leanne?
    Oh, the first time the dye went odd, so the first 4 centimetres of my hair were really bright but the rest really dark...so I had to have it all re-dyed to try to correct it :D:lol: see the things girls do!

How's the weekend going? It's pretty mad that we are going to see peeps this week :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    so what happened Leanne?
    Oh, the first time the dye went odd, so the first 4 centimetres of my hair were really bright but the rest really dark...so I had to have it all re-dyed to try to correct it :D:lol: see the things girls do!

How's the weekend going? It's pretty mad that we are going to see peeps this week :D
    all cool here..
  • Options
    Ello peeps,
    Hope you're all happy and well.
    I wonder if we'll hear anything about possible Euro dates in a couple of weeks, after the madness and joy of South/Central America has settled down.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,
    I wonder if we'll hear anything about possible Euro dates in a couple of weeks, after the madness and joy of South/Central America has settled down.

to be honest, i hope not, struggling enough for the kids xmas without having to worry about the extra cost for tickets.. can't it wait until Jan/Feb time.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,

to be honest, i hope not, struggling enough for the kids xmas without having to worry about the extra cost for tickets.. can't it wait until Jan/Feb time.

Ah, an announcement now, with tix for sale in Jan/Feb....perfect combo!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps,

Ah, an announcement now, with tix for sale in Jan/Feb....perfect combo!

deal.

give us time to save up.
  • Options
    yo...wedding next week :D
  • Options

You looking forward to it Dimitris? :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

sure,im gonna see my friends :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

:mrgreen: it'll be interesting to see the difference between a UK (civil) wedding and a Greek wedding.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

:mrgreen: it'll be interesting to see the difference between a UK (civil) wedding and a Greek wedding.
    will be intresting to see my tie... :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Oh my word... now is it PJ related?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

no :mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    When you flip your tie over and open it up, it's a naked lady?

'morning all!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

its just an ordinary tie. but thats all he'll be wearing.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Good Afternoon, how are we all?
    I see Bruce Springsteen is confirmed to headline Hard Rock Calling and IoW this year then.
    I'm tired and very grumpy today...
  • Options
    Afternoon all :wave:

Hope y'all are ok... only 4 days to go :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    :wave: Hi Sian :wave: Not long now!!

So, finally... My DVD deluxe (+ some other goodies) arrived today! Dimi wanted photo's so see below for irrefutable proof. :lol:

Since I'm in an extremely good mood today and since we're drowning in DVD's at the moment (hubby and I both bought the standard PJ20 DVD :roll: ) I'm giving one PJ20 standard DVD (region 0) AWAY FOR FREE (p&p on me as well). First one to quote this post wins. You can send me your details later.

PJ20dvd.jpg
  • Options

So, finally... My DVD deluxe (+ some other goodies) arrived today! Dimi wanted photo's so see below for irrefutable proof. :lol:

Since I'm in an extremely good mood today and since we're drowning in DVD's at the moment (hubby and I both bought the standard PJ20 DVD :roll: ) I'm giving one PJ20 standard DVD (region 0) AWAY FOR FREE (p&p on me as well). First one to quote this post wins. You can send me your details later.

PJ20dvd.jpg

ooOOoo.... does this mean I win????
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

PJ20dvd.jpg

ooOOoo.... does this mean I win????

Yep! :clap:

PM me your details. I'll drop it off at the post office some time this week.
  • Options

who told u?? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CarolineSays - awesome offer, congrats Rita :D
    My ltd edition set is somewhere over the atlantic!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    seems that way :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    seems that way :mrgreen:

mine too, just hope its not in it.

i'm sure we'll see it this week, just all the things i've been reading, makes you kinda paranoid, so until i have it in my hands.
  • Options
    im gonna see my friends... :D:D:D