Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Good morning from chilly Scotland! Hope everyone here is good and of course special mention to Sian and Dave with their impending eternal happiness! Thinking about doing HRC for the boss next year, would be cool to finally see him. Got a text yesterday from a friend who goes every year and his dream would be The Eagles, PJ and Bruce. One out of three so far! I'd be much happier with a PJ arena tour later in the year so we can focus on our Dublin trip in July.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Good morning from chilly Scotland! Hope everyone here is good and of course special mention to Sian and Dave with their impending eternal happiness! Thinking about doing HRC for the boss next year, would be cool to finally see him. Got a text yesterday from a friend who goes every year and his dream would be The Eagles, PJ and Bruce. One out of three so far! I'd be much happier with a PJ arena tour later in the year so we can focus on our Dublin trip in July.

Thank Gary :mrgreen: How are you guys and your gorgeous little bundle of joy??

I've never seen Bruce but i'm not a huge fan so it doesn't really bother me. PJ at HRC would be cool again though :thumbup:
    Man, I really don't want PJ to announce dates and ticket sales before January... I need a job and to get the wedding and Christmas out the way first :?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    im gonna see my friends... :D:D:D

What time is your flight on Thursday Dimi? :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Ello,
    How we doing peeps?
    I saw the Bruce announcement yesterday, could be interesting though think I would prefer Uncle Neil.
    Gary, I dunno about getting a tour later in the year from PJ, early summer and they avoid the whole Olympics thing then in the UK at least.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I loved uncle neil at HRC. But I missed out on Springsteen last time and I do want to see him.
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    Dear PJ,
    I need the announcement today, cause i'm totally stressed out for my fjeifjlskzdjfkawlesrjkl43je presentation tormorrow :cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

ill arrive uk time at 13:05 at Birmingham via Zurich :) and take a taxi and go to the place the hotel-wedding is
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    :wave: Hi Sian :wave: Not long now!!

So, finally... My DVD deluxe (+ some other goodies) arrived today! Dimi wanted photo's so see below for irrefutable proof. :lol:

Since I'm in an extremely good mood today and since we're drowning in DVD's at the moment (hubby and I both bought the standard PJ20 DVD :roll: ) I'm giving one PJ20 standard DVD (region 0) AWAY FOR FREE (p&p on me as well). First one to quote this post wins. You can send me your details later.

ooOOoo.... does this mean I win????

Yep! :clap:

PM me your details. I'll drop it off at the post office some time this week.

Yay!!! First time I ever win in one of these things! :D Thank you!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Yay!!! First time I ever win in one of these things! :D Thank you!

My pleasure. Now you'll have something to look forward to while recovering from the party of the decade... :lol:
  • Options
    'morning all! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all! :mrgreen:

Morning (yawn), a whole day learning about tisse viability. I hope I don't nod off.

I've had my moan of the day - I hope everyone is well :D
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

ill arrive uk time at 13:05 at Birmingham via Zurich :) and take a taxi and go to the place the hotel-wedding is

Dimi, do you need a taxi buddy? Kristofferson got roped into giving me a lift but if we're both heading the same way at the same time...

My flight lands about 20mins before yours!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

Dimi, do you need a taxi buddy? Kristofferson got roped into giving me a lift but if we're both heading the same way at the same time...

My flight lands about 20mins before yours!
    sure..we meet at the airport Jenny.. :)
    im going train station now..next stop Athens.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    According to the Pinkpop organisers, they approached PJ to play but were told no as the new album isn't ready, PJ will unlikely be touring in 2012 and there will not be a Euro tour in 2012

:cry::cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    According to the Pinkpop organisers, they approached PJ to play but were told no as the new album isn't ready, PJ will unlikely be touring in 2012 and there will not be a Euro tour in 2012

:cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:

:( It's kinda a good thing though - means I'll have time to save up! We should have a summer time meetup in Europe anyway - feel free to all come over to Dublin sometime in June for a pishup, I'll get a tribute band organised :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    We should have a summer time meetup in Europe anyway

For V's birthday - a gathering sometime in August it would seem!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:

I saw that on fb - what a bugger :x

I'd be up or a get together Jenny - enjoyed Edinburgh this year.
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    dottles wrote:

Where did you hear this? Everyone is talking about it, but I can't find a source:P
    Pinkpop is in may and 2012 has 12 months so I still have hope :D
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    dottles wrote:

Leanne, dont do this to us ....

could just mean NO FESTIVALS only .... perhaps ... hopefully ....
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    patient people...patientttttttt...
  • Options
    patient people...patientttttttt...

I shall live via your optimism! :D
    Those attending the nuptials of our very dear Sian and Dave, see you tomorrow/Friday!

Oh and have a listen to PJ Radio tomorrow evening, Berlin 2010 will be on in order to send Congratulations and Best Wishes to the happy couple.
  • Options
    we will see front man alone first..dont freak out.. :D
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Have a safe trip this weekend ya'll have a few pints for me!!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828

I sincerely hope for that..I need my concert fix!
  • Options
    'morning euro lot! Safe journey to those traveling today!
    xx
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    hello all hows it going

everyone going to the wedding enjoy ;)

off work tomorrow having a day out in Glasgow with my mate finished off with Frank Turner and Against me at the barrowlands and last train home and much beer being consumed :D

then back up in Glasgow Sat to celebrate my lovley wife Susans 40th birthday :shock:

and finally maybe a meal with family on Sunday so should be a good weekend

PEARL JAM PLAY SCOTLAND 2012 8-)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Pke wrote:
    hello all hows it going

everyone going to the wedding enjoy ;)

off work tomorrow having a day out in Glasgow with my mate finished off with Frank Turner and Against me at the barrowlands and last train home and much beer being consumed :D

then back up in Glasgow Sat to celebrate my lovley wife Susans 40th birthday :shock:

and finally maybe a meal with family on Sunday so should be a good weekend

PEARL JAM PLAY SCOTLAND 2012 8-)

Say happy birthday to Susan from us up here brother Paul! I still can't believe she is the older one in your relationship! ;) Hope you have a great time in Glasgow and at the weekend of course. If anyone catches a photo of you chewing the carpet in the wee hours be sure to share it with us. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:

I sincerely hope for that..I need my concert fix!
    ;)
  • Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    1310978512_feel.jpg

I say yes to Scotland and am adding SLOVENIA!!
    Judging from PJ20 movie attendance, we are ready.

It's already been 11 years, 5 months, 5 days... and counting.
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022