Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottles wrote:
    Been to the docs, kinda good job I did, I have trochanteric bursitis and an inflamed hamstring :? joyous!
    On high strength diclofenac, but if that doesn't work will have to have steriod injections into the bone...

Oh hunny! :o Get plenty of rest and lets keep everything crossed that it works :?

In future you'll go to the doctors, won't you?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,263
    dottles wrote:
    Been to the docs, kinda good job I did, I have trochanteric bursitis and an inflamed hamstring :? joyous!
    On high strength diclofenac, but if that doesn't work will have to have steriod injections into the bone...

That sounds horrid, hope the meds do their thing, plenty of rest. The perfect excuse for internet retail therapy!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    dottles wrote:

Oh hunny! :o Get plenty of rest and lets keep everything crossed that it works :?

In future you'll go to the doctors, won't you?

I honestly just thought it was a pulled muscle and peeps were making a fuss for no reason! For someone who works with health people I should know better :lol:
    It'll be ok :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Oh Leanne! Take those anti-inflamatories and get better quickly!

'morning all!
  • Options
    Morning Rita, morning all!

PJ20 is on tonight! :D
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    Sounds like a barrel of laughs Leanne! Bone injections are to be avoided!! :shock: Diclofenac are the business though. I'm off work today to visit the doc too. My shoulders and elbows are arthritic and this year seems to have been a bad year for them. My medication needs reviewed again so hopefully I'll get something that works and can be taken with copious amounts of fine aged port!! :) Hope everything else is ok with you and you have your fingers in a fixed cross position for some tour dates next year. An announcement would be a fine end to the year but that would be even better with a Scottish show and a Feb/March sale to give some saving time. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Thanks Gary, hope your doc gets you sorted!
    I hope everyone else is fine and dandy, with players set to record BBC4 this evening if you've access to the channel...
    Any plans for the weekend?
    Do you reckon a December announcement for any European related touring?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    good morning..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Scotland date(s) are essential. These Americans need to learn there is more than Manchester and London. I'd like to see an Edinburgh show, maybe Meadowbank stadium where Pixies played in 2005...
  • Options
    good morning..

Morning, I think you might need a hug so - ((((((((huggle)))))))
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Yvi, I'm not sure if you've ever heard of 'em, but Anathema just announced a date in Hamburg next April! I <3's them so, listen to 'em and go see 'em :D

http://www.anathema.ws
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Jennytree wrote:
    Yvi, I'm not sure if you've ever heard of 'em, but Anathema just announced a date in Hamburg next April! I <3's them so, listen to 'em and go see 'em :D

sure I heard of them, I saw them in 2007 as opener to Porcupine Tree! :)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Thanks Gary, hope your doc gets you sorted!
    I hope everyone else is fine and dandy, with players set to record BBC4 this evening if you've access to the channel...
    Any plans for the weekend?
    Do you reckon a December announcement for any European related touring?

Watching, but not recording! There is fighting on Saturday night and I have too much on the planner already!

Work tomorrow, a trip to Weston to visit my nan in hospital straight after, then home for an early night so I manage to get up in time to get the coach to the midlands on Sunday.

Ithink if festivals are involved we may well know about one or two by the end of December.
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

sure I heard of them, I saw them in 2007 as opener to Porcupine Tree! :)

I still haven't seen Porcupine Tree :(
  • Options
    Watched PJ20 on BBC 4 - I want a Euro tour!
    It was good to see it, though the impact was different from seeing it in the theatre thingy.

Ian, have a good time in the Midlands, get a suit not just a hangover like Dave!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Waves to all my friends :wave:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

:wave: :wave: hello you :)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Hello young lady :D

I'm off to bed..kids will be awake in about 4 hours :roll:

Night night
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Hello young lady :D

I'm off to bed..kids will be awake in about 4 hours :roll:

Night night
    Night Al, sweet dreams :D
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    hi sexy boy :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Watched PJ20 on BBC 4 - I need a Euro tour!
    It was good to see it, though the impact was different from seeing it in the theatre thingy.

Ian, have a good time in the Midlands, get a suit not just a hangover like Dave!

Fixed it for you!

I saw the first half an hour... then the room started spinning and everything went wrong!!! :(

No fear of the hangover, I'm in more danger of an OD on medication the way things are going... hope work don't expect me to do anything today :lol:
  • Options
    morning..enjoy weekend :)
  • Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    YES INDEED!! HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY CHAP!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Morning everyone. :wave:

Wonderful weather here (already 18°C), we had a barbecue, yesterday. I think we're going to have another one today. :D

I've never seen a weather like that, in November, though. :o
  • Options
    Hey hot stuff D

Watching pj20 makes me want my delux DVD....now!!!!!!!

Happy birthday Ian
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Lovely day here too!

Happy Birthday Ian!

My daughter's birthday today. Had her party last night - we all survived!
  • Options
    it would be so nice to be at Buenos Aires right now... :(
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Ian - hope last night was Ok, despite the trains.

Happy birthday to G, Rita.

Just eaten some chilli nuts prob not a good idea!

Leanne - are the painkillers helping?

D - think ahead to next year! (Fingers crossed)