Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    ...a certain someone from the Seattle area will occupy his time with a visit to Europe. People are talking too loudly..... :shh: ;)

Jeff is going solo?! :shock: :lol:
    :D:lol: :thumbup: Pippa will be pleased!
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    ...a certain someone from the Seattle area will occupy his time with a visit to Europe. People are talking too loudly..... :shh: ;)

Me too!!!! **dreams on*
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Me too!!!! **dreams on*

:shh: :shh: me too....
    *swoony smile*
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    jeff?u girls are weird... :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Hey everyone! Hope all Euro peeps are in good shape and those who attended Sian & Dave's wedding have recovered and of course hope the happy couple are still on cloud 9. I've been keeping up with all the rumours about PJ touring/not touring etc like anyone but although I'm not convinced yet that they will appear here next year I do think that if not they'll be playing the US and here in 2013. Who knows but one thing I'm almost sure of is that while Soundgarden regroup to play some down under dates a certain someone from the Seattle area will occupy his time with a visit to Europe. People are talking too loudly..... :shh: ;)

There are also very loud whispering about group touring...but like you said nothing is announced/confirmed etc however I wouldn't be surprised to see them all at some point in 2012. But if there isn't anything, then I guess we have to wait...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options

Now now Dimitris!! :D
  • Options
    Thay's nothing, I'm a Stone lover 8-):lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:

It's not that we have anything against EV - on the contrary - but Jeff..... bass players..... **goes back to dream world**
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

It's not that we have anything against EV - on the contrary - but Jeff..... bass players..... **goes back to dream world**

If I'm completely honest, if I was 20 years younger and single I probably wouldn't say no to any of them .... Even Boom :)
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,243
    So glad I completely avoided all the threads about what exactly was on the PJ20 bonus discs, Of The Earth was a very nice surprise :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Any ideas on a timeframe for the EV Euro tour? Possibly mid to late March?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options

Not a clue, but March would be good as I have nothing to do in March. One Ed show would probably be enough though.
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

Not a clue, but March would be good as I have nothing to do in March. One Ed show would probably be enough though.
    If the dates match up, I may be joining you guys for a show
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

If the dates match up, I may be joining you guys for a show

Nathan, I have already been plotting! ;)
  • Options
    Anyone here still haven't recieved their deluxe pj20 yet?
  • Options
    Anyone here still haven't recieved their deluxe pj20 yet?

Picked mine up yesterday from the sorting office after paying my £11.66 customs/royal mail charge.
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I got mine yesterday. No customs charge.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Well, discs 2 and 3 watched, and very much enjoyed. Granted, the picture isn't as cleaned up as it could be on some of the footage, especially the more recent stuff, but it's very watchable and that's all that matters. Liking the Easter Eggs too :D Think I will watch the movie itself tonight!

Was hoping to go and see Bruce and the ESB at their UK dates at the end of June, but at £60 a ticket I think I may well pass for the first time. If the price hike is to cover bringing over the Miami Horns then it would be worth it, but I doubt it'll happen.
  • Options
    got it.,,more t5han a week ago..no customs..
  • Options
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

tam tarararam
  • Options
    My throat feels like it's being slashed with razor blades... And I feel bloody awful :(
    Moan, winge, express the need for sympathy and cheery things etc...
  • Options
    Morning all :wave:

I just had to sign my married name for the first time... I won't lie, I freaked out a little... In fact I felt a bit sorry for the postman :?

EDIT - Copied from Dublin Crew:

I did a very silly thing last night... As you all know I do something for the British Heart Foundation every year in memory of my Dad... well, I hadn't done an event this year due to wedding, job loss etc... so last night decided to sign up to do something. Our local tattoo studio are running a charity event that if you gain a minimum of £20 sponsorship for your chosen charity, you can have their logo tattooed on your person. I'll be having the BHF heart with the beat (the same as the wedding pin badges) tattooed.... For the love of Stone, when I get my forms will you all please sponsor me???
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Morning all :wave:

I just had to sign my married name for the first time... I won't lie, I freaked out a little... In fact I felt a bit sorry for the postman :?

EDIT - Copied from Dublin Crew:

I did a very silly thing last night... As you all know I do something for the British Heart Foundation every year in memory of my Dad... well, I hadn't done an event this year due to wedding, job loss etc... so last night decided to sign up to do something. Our local tattoo studio are running a charity event that if you gain a minimum of £20 sponsorship for your chosen charity, you can have their logo tattooed on your person. I'll be having the BHF heart with the beat (the same as the wedding pin badges) tattooed.... For the love of Stone, when I get my forms will you all please sponsor me???[/quote!!]

Why of course dear!! :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Evening peeps, how are we all?
    All good I hope xx
  • Options
    I did a very silly thing last night... As you all know I do something for the British Heart Foundation every year in memory of my Dad... well, I hadn't done an event this year due to wedding, job loss etc... so last night decided to sign up to do something. Our local tattoo studio are running a charity event that if you gain a minimum of £20 sponsorship for your chosen charity, you can have their logo tattooed on your person. I'll be having the BHF heart with the beat (the same as the wedding pin badges) tattooed.... For the love of Stone, when I get my forms will you all please sponsor me???

Get the website donation thing setup so we can all donate online, much easier than entrusting money to the Royal Mail! I'm sure everyone will dig deep :D

So glad it's Friday tomorrow, it's been the dullest week in work as I've been stuck between jobs due to some badly managed restructuring. Who'd have thought that trying to look busy for a whole week could be so tiring? Am really looking forward to a relaxing weekend, I have the house to myself and, barring going to the rugby on Saturday, I shall not be going anywhere.
  • Options
    Well it's Friday - hurrah!
    I am still feeling poorly - booo!

This time last week I was trying to get some form of face on to attend the wedding of the year - 1 week anniversary Sian and Dave - :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Thanks Leanne :)

• Options
    So glad that week's over! Looking forward to a new challenge next week, but right now it's relaxation time!

I've dosed myself to the max on cold/flu meds and ibuprofen, roast chicken in the oven and then I may be off out to see a local band if anyone else is about.
  • Options
    I have such a headache. I've applied for a job I want today... fingers crossed.

• Options
    I have such a headache. I've applied for a job I want today... fingers crossed.

Good luck!