Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    edited November 2011
    Hey peeps!
    How are you all? All good I hope!

Claire, yep the pills do seem to be making a difference, actually got periods of sleep last night, if I wasn't so fidgety it wouldn't be a problem :lol:

Rita, Many happy returns to G, how did the cake turn out?

Al, I so wish my box set was here! I have the house to myself for once and it would have been great to sit with a cuppa this afternoon and envelop in Pearl Jam goodness.

Dimitris ((((((((((huggle)))))))))) there will be other times my lovely.

Auntie T made her Christmas cake last night, so the whole house and that homemade, Christmassy smell - it was lovely even though I'll not end up eating it as I don't like fruit cake.
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,263
    Hi all!

Took 2.5 hours to make a 40 min journey last night so pub was shut when I got back. I thought the alarm was lying this morning. The Megabus was an exprrience... as wss waiting for it at a bus station full of skagheads.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all!

Monday sure came on fast! Had trouble getting up this morning :(

Leanne - cake came out well considering I did it on the day! Well.. baked the day before but the cakes didn't really have time to 'settle'.

Hope all is well for everyone!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Iano, hope you had a happy birthday m'dear despite the bus :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Great weekend! The gig last night (Gillian Welch and David Rawlings) was even better than I had hoped for. Looking forward to Dublin on Thursday.

Off into Birmingham in a bit to tty and find a suit! eek!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'd meet ye for a pint only I'm gonna be flat out with work at the end of the week - moving back to my original building after the flood damage was repaired. I'm looking forward to it though, cos I'm not liking driving to work and it's too expensive in my car :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Afternoon, what a grey miserable day it is up here.

I'd really like to go home now.
  • Options
    I am going home now! Mission accomplished, I have a suit for Sian and Dave's wedding and from the first shop visited! :) I think Sian was expecting a nightmare afternoon.
  • Options
    Hello everyone, how are you all doing?

I watched the PJ20 film for the first time last night, they really did mean "unseen footage" didn't they? I have been a fan since 93/94 and there was tonnes of stuff I hadn't seen before. :o

My favourites bits were the Eddie stagediving montage thing and the Crown of Thorns bit where they combined Eddie and Andrew Wood, and Eddie saying Andrew Wood played all the venues that they did, it was just in his head and when they said he would treat a show in a Seattle cafe like he was playing Madison Square Garden. :lol:

I see they are currently rocking South America, any news of a Euro tour?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello everyone, how are you all doing?

I watched the PJ20 film for the first time last night, they really did mean "unseen footage" didn't they? I have been a fan since 93/94 and there was tonnes of stuff I hadn't seen before. :o

My favourites bits were the Eddie stagediving montage thing and the Crown of Thorns bit where they combined Eddie and Andrew Wood, and Eddie saying Andrew Wood played all the venues that they did, it was just in his head and when they said he would treat a show in a Seattle cafe like he was playing Madison Square Garden. :lol:

I see they are currently rocking South America, any news of a Euro tour?

Europe 2012 does sound good... we're all hopefuly it would happen. There's rumours of Pinkpop and Werchter festivals, can't see them doing both as would mean them being over for 5 weeks. If we get a tour it will be good, if not it means we can save and do more shows when they do come/go overseas to see them.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Evening peeps,
    Paul, good to see you on here mate :D Yes, all our extremities are crossed for PJ Euro 2012

Been looking out some photos of my Grandad for some relatives, gawddamn I miss that man :cry::cry:

Off to Taunton tomorrow for work, 6.30am train :yawn: :yawn:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Off to Taunton tomorrow for work, 6.30am train :yawn: :yawn:

You get all the exotic destinations in your job! :lol:
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Was celebrating my wifes dads 80th birthday this weekend.
    anyway was chatting to my wifes sister-in-law, and discovered that her son in his younger days toured for 2 years with the greatful dead as their chef.
    I need to meet this guy, and hear some stories
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Was celebrating my wifes dads 80th birthday this weekend.
    anyway was chatting to my wifes sister-in-law, and discovered that her son in his younger days toured for 2 years with the greatful dead as their chef.
    I need to meet this guy, and hear some stories

Wow, what an amazing job! You must get any stories you can... and share :D
  • Options
    The signed poster from my birthday is still on eBay with 3 hours left on it :cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    The signed poster from my birthday is still on eBay with 3 hours left on it :cry::cry::cry:

I don't think it's going to sell... too high a starting price to generate interest.
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I don't think it's going to sell... too high a starting price to generate interest.

Too high for me, £50 cheaper and I would...
  • Options
    Hello Euro friends! :wave:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    Hi Mike, how are you?
    I love the fact people ate popping into the thread, shows the eagerness for a tour.

On the train to Taunton, well Truro then another to Taunton. Surprisingly awake but I am not sure how long it will stay that way!
  • Options
    Day 1 of 2 in work for me this week... strangely I have even less motivation than normal. Think I'm stuck in weekend mode :D
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Ache all over, head pounding, coughing - another bloody cold methinks. I really wish I was in bed! Oh well, nearly halfway through the day.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    next week.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    You'll see some of us... Cool isn't it :)
  • Options

:D
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    I want to smile with youuu guys :D
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    I want to smile with youuu guys :D

Really looking forward to the wedding, and to seeing everyone again! It's been far too long :D

Enjoying a nice chilled out evening in, spinning tunes and trying to blot out the fireworks going off in the park, people have been letting them off every night since November 5... enough already!
  • Options
    Today has been a loooooooooong day!
    It was cheered by coming home to my zombie tee though :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

So something good came out of it! :D Some kind of record for 10c shipping from Seattle!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    Got mine yesterday too! Might just wear it at work today!

'morning all!