Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,241
    dottles wrote:
    Anyone think we will get an announcement before Christmas?

I hope so, then I can legitimately ask for cash for Xmas pressies!

Cashing in on Christmas? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGswbRRS5jM

An early December announcement would be good, the more time we have the easier it is to spread the cost! It worked very well for the 2010 tour.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :wave:
  • Options
    Friday at last! Friends coming down this weekend, a home rugby match against our nearest rivals (in our league anyway)... it could get messy!
  • Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Anyone has a spare grand lying around? I wanna jump on a plane to Brazil
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    Anyone has a spare grand lying around? I wanna jump on a plane to Brazil

Sure! PayPal ok?

:lol:
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

Fuck I hope not! The last time they did that it screwed me over for a good few months!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

Fuck I hope not! The last time they did that it screwed me over for a good few months!

It's also the reason I didn't tour in 2010 :evil: They can announce, but if they put tix up for sale before late Jan I will not be best pleased...
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    I for one will not ba able to afford tickets before Christmas... :(

Looks like my ugly mush is featured on the Fans are Alright DVD :oops:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

Oooh, what gig? :D
    I couldn't afford tickets before Xmas either, but plans would be nice!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Oooh, what gig? :D
    I couldn't afford tickets before Xmas either, but plans would be nice!

Hyde Park... The photo Lizard took of the DVD has just gone on FB
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    hello!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    hello back how are we !!!!!! ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Hello all!

I have eaten way too much today, our team buffet would have fed 20 people easily, never mind the 8 of us that were in. Highlight was an amazing lemon meringue pie... unusually I couldn't go back for third helpings! Am now feeling decidedly green!

Lazy evening in I think, need to recover!
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    hello back how are we !!!!!! ;)
    Hello my lovely? How's you? All good I hope xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    pomptiedom........ :roll:
  • Options
    :( rubbish day...
    Wine opened, nachos and bbq ribs for dinner :)
  • Options
    Wine will be opened here as soon as D gets back from the chippy innit 8-)

• Options
    Whiskey on the go here, annoyed as I can't find the one album I want to listen to. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
  • Options
    Everyone is drinking but me it seems...
  • Options

Students these days...
  • Options

Join the revolution! :mrgreen:

• Options
    PJ on the BBC this week -
    A Little Later with Jools Holland BBC2 Thursday 10th 00.30 - Classic appearance from Pearl Jam on Later with Jools Holland.

Pearl Jam Twenty on 11th at 9pm - 11pm BBC4

The Late Show - 11th at 11pm on BBC2 - items on American rock including: Pearl Jam - Alive; Belly - Gepetto; Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing; Dinosaur Jr - Get Me; Sonic Youth - Drunken Butterfly; REM - Half a World Away; Screaming Trees - Dollar Bill; Sugar - Helpless; Rage Against the Machine - Bullet in the Head; and Smashing Pumpkins - Rhinoceros.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    PJ on the BBC this week -
    A Little Later with Jools Holland BBC2 Thursday 10th 00.30 - Classic appearance from Pearl Jam on Later with Jools Holland.

Pearl Jam Twenty on 11th at 9pm - 11pm BBC4

The Late Show - 11th at 11pm on BBC2 - items on American rock including: Pearl Jam - Alive; Belly - Gepetto; Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing; Dinosaur Jr - Get Me; Sonic Youth - Drunken Butterfly; REM - Half a World Away; Screaming Trees - Dollar Bill; Sugar - Helpless; Rage Against the Machine - Bullet in the Head; and Smashing Pumpkins - Rhinoceros.

That'll be the Avocado era performance on Later...

Some great stuff on that Late Show.
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138

ha im not drinking either

we are shameful students
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    morning to all

at work and very fresh ready to see what the day brings

never had a single drink last night :shock: cant remember the last time i went drink free on a friday night :shock:

must have been the shock of coming home to find my maniac of a dog has now worked out how to open the kitchen door and had escaped into the rest of the house whilst i was merraliy working away(tested her last night and she can indeed now pull the handle down and open the door )

she managed to eat analouge pj t-shirt and a brand new record store day 7" single of imortality that had came through the post and was lying in the hall floor

fortunatley susan and rowan were home first and tidied up before i got home and broke the news gently hence the reason the pig mut stil lives :roll:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    she managed to eat analouge pj t-shirt and a brand new record store day 7" single of imortality that had came through the post and was lying in the hall floor

Ouch... :?
  • Options
    Morning peeps,
    I was rubbish at drinking last night, one glass of wine and the bottle went back in the fridge! :lol:
    Paul, that dog of yours really is a nutter!!
    Gotta pop to town later and tonight might go out for Guy Fawkes, we've a display at the cricket ground done by the fire brigade.
    Currently enjoying the fact I have the house to myself... the silence is great! :D
    xx
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Slight headache, may have had more cider than necessary last night.
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,989
    Morning everyone.

Awful weather here, I hope it gets better tonight: Françoise and I are invited at our neighbor's for Guy Fawkes night. :?
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    The sun is shining here - shall be getting some wiper blades for the car! Very exciting weekend :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!