Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    good morning peeps :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,989
    Morning everyone. :wave:

End of holidays tomorrow morning, for us. Last papers to mark this morning and I'll be good until christmas.
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,244
    Over halfway through the working week... everyone here is starting to get excited about Christmas... way too soon. Everyone is trying to swap the people they drew in secret santa! Some things never change :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    In my office they don't have a named secret santa, you have to buy a pressie for £1, wrap it and it goes into a lucky dip which is done at the office xmas lunch.

Anyway peeps, how are you all?
    ((((((((general virtual huggles for no apparent reason to you all)))))))))
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    In my office they don't have a named secret santa, you have to buy a pressie for £1, wrap it and it goes into a lucky dip which is done at the office xmas lunch.

Hi hun.

Well i'm on day 3 of being officially unemployed... I'm bored shitless.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Sounds like a much better idea than ours... the budget is £10 :o :shock: the secret bit is gone though as most of us have already worked out who's got who!

What was the subject of Jeremy Kyle today? It must've been a good one, the phone lines went very quiet!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

What was the subject of Jeremy Kyle today? It must've been a good one, the phone lines went very quiet!

Dunno, didn't watch it... I haven't lost the will to live just yet ;)

Josh T Pearson is playing... 4 days before the wedding... in Manchester :cry:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    ilockyer wrote:

Josh T Pearson is playing here on the day of the wedding. Or at least, is supposed to be, they've sold 20 tickets so far (of 220). Methinks it may not happen. There is a reason people don't bother travelling south west of Bristol...

He is also playing in London the day after the wedding at the Barbican Hall. That man needs to sort his tour schedule out. It sucks.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Sian - try Real Housewifes of NY or something similar. Incredible displays of complete bitchiness. Saw some last week when I was off.
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

Josh T Pearson is playing here on the day of the wedding. Or at least, is supposed to be, they've sold 20 tickets so far (of 220). Methinks it may not happen. There is a reason people don't bother travelling south west of Bristol...

He is also playing in London the day after the wedding at the Barbican Hall. That man needs to sort his tour schedule out. It sucks.

It really does... he blatantly didn't consult me before deciding the dates :evil:

• Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Sian - try Real Housewifes of NY or something similar. Incredible displays of complete bitchiness. Saw some last week when I was off.

Nah, the extent of my shit TV watching goes as far as Don't Tell The Bride and Four Weddings... and that's only because I'm thinking about weddings right now :lol:

I watched a film this afternoon... I can see me doing that regularly

• Options
    It really does... he blatantly didn't consult me before deciding the dates :evil:

He was supposed to play at the Glee club in Birmingham, but they switched him to Nottingham. Have you bought/borrowed/stolen his album yet?
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    Now I'm also reading some rumours on facebook. Does anybody have rumours about when the anouncement will be?:P :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    myramyra Posts: 1,257
    Moemai wrote:
    Now I'm also reading some rumours on facebook. Does anybody have rumours about when the anouncement will be?:P :lol::lol::lol:

Don't know. But every time I see D's initial post from nov' the 24th, 2009 the anticipation builds up, no matter how hard I try not to get my hopes up. Fingers crossed on a euro tour 2012!!!!!!!!! thread. Soon. :D
  • Options
    :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 20. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    we have to wait another 2 weeks or a month:P :lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    i hope my country is still Alive so i can travel for 2012 tour....better lets think if they gonna pay us next month and ill have money to buy water and food..
  • Options
    i hope my country is still Alive so i can travel for 2012 tour....better lets think if they gonna pay us next month and ill have money to buy water and food..

I was thinking about you earlier Dimitris when watching the news, you'll always be welcome in the UK! (though you may not like the cold!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

I was thinking about you earlier Dimitris when watching the news, you'll always be welcome in the UK! (though you may not like the cold!)
    in 6 months i complete 20 years in Airforce..then i have more rights,lets say it this way..
    ill think very serious to leave this country so much i love and serve..and try to find a way to live somewhere else..
  • Options
    Scary scary times my friend!
    But you do know it's sods law if and when you decide to leave, PJ will play there! :lol::D:lol:
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    dottles wrote:
    Scary scary times my friend!
    But you do know it's sods law if and when you decide to leave, PJ will play there! :lol::D:lol:
    Oh you Tease :lol::lol::lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    i saw that Leanne.. :lol:
  • Options
    Those lucky South Americans, a tour to enjoy! Still, once that's over they can announce ours!!!

Portugal, Greece, Italy, Spain... anywhere hot please!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Those lucky South Americans, a tour to enjoy! Still, once that's over they can announce ours!!!

• Options
    ilockyer wrote:

but if so, early summer so I don't get burnt alive - some of us are cold people you know ;):D
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    ilockyer wrote:

eh, have you put those countries down by an accident? Frequently quoted these days... and pretty hot as well ... :roll:
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    Anyone think we will get an announcement before Christmas?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

but if so, early summer so I don't get burnt alive - some of us are cold people you know ;):D

When temperatures are in the low 30's rather than low 40's then?

Looking at the bank this morning, I hope not :D Especially as I don't have a credit card any more!
  • Options

I hope so, then I can legitimately ask for cash for Xmas pressies!