euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    satansbed wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    hehehe ive decided to add detroit to me itinary aswell :D
    See you should go to the Boston show and get me the poster for my birthday! :D:D:lol:

boston is a long way from chicago unfortunatly, however money permiting i will get people stuff from chicago or detroit if its wanted
    see, you're a sweetie really G :D:D
    I am sure peeps will take advatage of that offer and give you the cash etc
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Hello peeps :wave:

How you getting on Dimi? Recovering?

How goes being a dad, Gary?
    all goes well:)how is life girl? :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    satansbed wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    hehehe ive decided to add detroit to me itinary aswell :D
    See you should go to the Boston show and get me the poster for my birthday! :D:D:lol:

boston is a long way from chicago unfortunatly, however money permiting i will get people stuff from chicago or detroit if its wanted

G, really pleased you've managed to get to a couple of these shows, would've been kicking yourself if you'd decided against it. Seeing the thread showing Long Beach, San Diego and Santa Barbara tickets made me look at flight costs and £800 killed the idea straight away! Savings at the moment would've struggled to cover the tickets!

Seriously feeling the need for a trip away though, touring had better be good in 2012!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Evening all, just pre-ordered the Foos and Frank Turner as I ended up not doing so last night.
    Has anyone listened to the Tres Mts album - opinion please!
    Another lazy day ahead tomorrow, might catch up with a friend which will be nice, other than that it is a case of relaxing, putting tea bags on my eye, and looking forward to Frank Turner on Saturday :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all, just pre-ordered the Foos and Frank Turner as I ended up not doing so last night.
    Another lazy day ahead tomorrow, might catch up with a friend which will be nice, other than that it is a case of relaxing, putting tea bags on my eye, and looking forward to Frank Turner on Saturday :D
    so your into that whole teabgagging thing then ;)
    satansbed wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    so your into that whole teabgagging thing then ;)

:lol::lol: I was wondering who would be first with a teabagging comment, first prize G! :lol::lol:

;):lol:
    one word....

P A N A T H I N A I K O S
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all....

Football :roll:
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all....

Football :roll:
    its for Basketball....we pass to final four at euroleague....qualify against Barcelona... :D
    morning Rita
    :roll: basketball... :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    :roll: basketball... :mrgreen:
    its a game with orange.....Ball :roll: :mrgreen:
  • Hello peeps :wave:

How you getting on Dimi? Recovering?

How goes being a dad, Gary?
    all goes well:)how is life girl? :)

Life is good thanks! VERY busy at the minute but we're enjoying it :D

How's sunny old Greece?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Howdy!
    Another lazy day, though I might strip some wallpaper in a bit.
    My friend came around for a few hours, and what with him being a chef I thought I best make him something accomplished for lunch ....potato waffles and fried egg it was then. It made me laugh how much he loved it, yet does all this fancy stuff :lol::lol::lol:

I am muchley looking forward to Frank Turner tomorrow, I am loving the new track so that bodes well.
    How are peeps?
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hey people hope you are well,

today is offically the worst day of my life.
    Had to get my 3 year old golden retriever put down this morning as her one working kidney had started to fail and she had become very ill. There was nothing the vet could do for her and she would of started to be in a lot of pain in a few days.

Her name was Brooke! :( :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

Had to get my 3 year old golden retriever put down this morning as her one working kidney had started to fail and she had become very ill. There was nothing the vet could do for her and she would of started to be in a lot of pain in a few days.

Oh :cry::cry::cry:
    Huggles my lovely, and I know it will be very hard but remember she is better off not being in pain and that she loved you as much as you loved her.
    So sorry Drum :cry:

{{{ Drum }}}
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602

Awww it gives me the shivers because i know exactlly how you feel we also had to put our dog down on 5 march....it hurst like hell to make that choise....he was turning 13 end of the year but he had epileptic seizures....he was good for almost 5 to 6 years but the last weeks were really bad i never had seen seizures like this before because normally it´s just like 5 min but this time they were like 20 min or more ...and then he had a fatale one that lasted almost for a whole day he coulden´t get out of it every time the docter woke him up he got a new one they were so bad that he also got blind by it aswell.....he was really in pain and i always said i never want him to suffer like hell just to keep him longer with us so we had to made the horrible choise to put him down....first 2 days i didin´t had the strenght to even get out of bed and still now i have these cry moments ooohhhh all these memory´s and litlle things that reminds me of him.....i know it sound silly for some people but we don´t have kids so he was our thirth member of the family and we lost hubby´s mom in february aswell so the year 2011 didin´t start out well for us......but i must say there is something good to come aswell we are getting a new puppy end of june or in spring it depends on how manny boys there are in the first litter.... ;) ...we are the fith on the list for a boy so thumbs up that there will be enough ;)
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

So, so sorry to hear that. RIP Brooke.
    Hey thanks for the kind words everyone, i will try and post some pictures of her maybe.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    cheers peeps :)
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Morning guys! :wave:

What a wonderful weather we had, yesterday (even though it's also synonymous with mowing and weeding). :D

It's not the case today: it's raining cats and dog. Nevermind, I didn't plan to go out. :mrgreen:
    Good Morning,
    Happy Mother's Day to the Mums out there :D
    I got mine some flowers which were delivered yesterday which she liked - Hurrah! and she picked up her card this morning too :D

The sun is shining, and I am still smiling from the gig last night. Frank Turner was fantastic, heard new material from the upcoming album, a brand spanking new song yet to be titled he wrote last week on his hols and it was all goodness. Crazy Arm in support were really good, they had a guy on fiddle with them and it worked really well plus Frank got up on stage with them for a couple of songs. It was just a really good night.
    Damn we need details of what PJ are up to this year!

Back to work tomorrow, after having a few days off I am in that, just actually beginning to relax mode, so the thought of going back isn't great, especially as I am in Taunton on Tuesday.

I hope all are well.
    xx
    Liran rocks.. 8-)
    Liran rocks.. 8-)
    :lol::lol:
    what is she up to?
    dottles wrote:
    Liran rocks.. 8-)
    :lol::lol:
    what is she up to?
    she is an angel..what more.. :)
    Evening
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Morning.
    :)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Brrrrrrr, chilly today 'up north'. :(
    Howdy, weve decided to get another dog, going to see some Golden retriever puppies on wed. :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates