• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

That's almost like a girlie squeel! :mrgreen:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    redrock wrote:

That's almost like a girlie squeel! :mrgreen:

:lol::lol: I thought that too...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • its e greek way to communicate...like pstt.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    its e greek way to communicate...like pstt.. :D
    Pssst...back...
    what are you whispering about?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    its e greek way to communicate...like pstt.. :D
    Pssst...back...
    what are you whispering about?
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Afternoon all! :)
  • Afternoon all! :)
    :D
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803

oooooooooooooooooooooo :wave: :-D
    I am mine!
  • AELARA wrote:

ep op!!!!! :wave:
    pos sou fanike to Athens show?..oe o ?
  • veddertown wrote:
    Thanks everybody. :D Mummy and baby Veddertown are doing really fine. Can't believe we were sitting home relaxing last night at 21:00 and by 12:00 today we're back home with a new baby girl!! We only arrived at the hospital around 23:00 and had the baby less than 90 minutes later! This is what all the fuss was about...
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7987/dsc0025fm.jpg

Awwww!!! I missed this!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: She's absolutely GORGEOUS!! :D

Glad you're all doing well :thumbup:
    dottles wrote:
    There's a festival thingywotsit? :|

Mannnnnn I've been out the loop.... :?

Yep, late summer in the middle of the USA, a celebration of the 20th anniversary...

Pfft! Well, looks like there's a huge chance we'll be there... :lolno:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    AELARA wrote:

ep op!!!!! :wave:

Athens show dvd was just great! Teleio!!! De xortaino na to vlepo! :D Thanks soo much!!! :thumbup:
    I am mine!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    veddertown wrote:
    Thanks everybody. :D Mummy and baby Veddertown are doing really fine. Can't believe we were sitting home relaxing last night at 21:00 and by 12:00 today we're back home with a new baby girl!! We only arrived at the hospital around 23:00 and had the baby less than 90 minutes later! This is what all the fuss was about...
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7987/dsc0025fm.jpg

Awwww!!! I missed this!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: She's absolutely GORGEOUS!! :D

dottles wrote:
    There's a festival thingywotsit? :|

Mannnnnn I've been out the loop.... :?
    Yep, late summer in the middle of the USA, a celebration of the 20th anniversary...

Hey thanks Sian, having a great time with Holly, she keeps us going all day and she is really grabbing the attention around here. She was Orkney's first born of the new decade here so got into the local paper too! :) Hope everything is good with yourself and Dave. I saw Leanne's New Year photos and it looked great fun!!
    And looks like I'll be seeing you in the summer!! :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • AELARA wrote:

Athens show dvd was just great! Teleio!!! De xortaino na to vlepo! :D Thanks soo much!!! :thumbup:
    mood_excited.gif
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all!
  • redrock wrote:
    'morning all!
    morning Rita.. :)
  • veddertown wrote:

veddertown wrote:
    Hey thanks Sian, having a great time with Holly, she keeps us going all day and she is really grabbing the attention around here. She was Orkney's first born of the new decade here so got into the local paper too! :) Hope everything is good with yourself and Dave. I saw Leanne's New Year photos and it looked great fun!!
    And looks like I'll be seeing you in the summer!! :mrgreen:

Awww Holly's a great name! :thumbup: and she's already a celeb! :D
    Everything is good with us thanks mate, got our first registrar meeting today so the wedding's all official an' shit! Scary but exciting times :D

Alas, my comment was sarcasm... the USA is the last place i'll bein the Summer... with the wedding we have no money to do stuff like that :( I'll miss it this year but it'll be worth it :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Alas, my comment was sarcasm... the USA is the last place i'll bein the Summer... with the wedding we have no money to do stuff like that :( I'll miss it this year but it'll be worth it :)

I'm guessing your next trip to the US will be around January time and take in Athens, Georgia? Speaking of which, I have downloaded all 3 40 Watt shows to enjoy this week. :D

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend, the countdown to the next one has already started! Also looking forward to the Live On Ten Legs set arriving sometime soon.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    ilockyer wrote:

I'm guessing your next trip to the US will be around January time and take in Athens, Georgia? Speaking of which, I have downloaded all 3 40 Watt shows to enjoy this week. :D

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend, the countdown to the next one has already started! Also looking forward to the Live On Ten Legs set arriving sometime soon.

Hey Ian, had a fairly good weekend and recieved your book this morning :D

Thanks dude
  • hola wife..where the hell are u?
    hola wife..where the hell are u?

Hey Husband, I been busy and some personal stuff with family taken my time.

Hows you?
  • philthehip wrote:

Hows you?
    cool..i m going to post office..i have 25 pj packages to sent..buzy week...he he
    all ok..the next 2 months alot to happen for me..changes..the rest the same..you know im the coolest guy and stuff :)
    philthehip wrote:

Hows you?
    cool..i m going to post office..i have 25 pj packages to sent..buzy week...he he
    all ok..the next 2 months alot to happen for me..changes..the rest the same..you know im the coolest guy and stuff :)

25 packages :o :shock:
  • philthehip wrote:

yeah..hartford package,,christmas facebook contest.some other stuff to friends..resent cos lost..holiday single..its a war with the envelopes here.. :lol:
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • MoemaiMoemai Posts: 329
    tudututdutudtu dimitris
  • Moemai wrote:
    tudututdutudtu dimitris
    hi Daughter :)
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    philthehip wrote:
    Hey Ian, had a fairly good weekend and recieved your book this morning :D

Thanks dude

Excellent, glad to hear it made it safely! I entrusted posting to my housemate so it's a relief to know he didn't leave it in the pub! Pass the book on to Dave when you're done.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    philthehip wrote:

yeah..hartford package,,christmas facebook contest.some other stuff to friends..resent cos lost..holiday single..its a war with the envelopes here.. :lol:

25? :shock: ladies at post office should welcome you with tea and cakes
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Paulina87 wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Actually there is a lady in the post office.... 8-)
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Paulina87 wrote:

Actually there is a lady in the post office.... 8-)

oh, and THATS WHY you are there so often, sending stuff to friends is just an excuse :lol:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018