euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Claireack wrote:
    Afternoon,

I have no computer at the mo, so I've snuck on my son's laptop. Feeling rather guilty right now. :(

Why the guilt... not been reading his emails have you? :D

Wish they'd give us some more info about this festival thingywotsit so we can start working stuff out.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Afternoon,

I have no computer at the mo, so I've snuck on my son's laptop. Feeling rather guilty right now. :(

Why the guilt... not been reading his emails have you? :D

Wish they'd give us some more info about this festival thingywotsit so we can start working stuff out.

I expect each of you to take turns filming one song on yer mobiles so I can watch it afterwards :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ilockyer wrote:

I don't reckon we'll hear anything soon :cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning euro peeps.

I wish I could fret about sorting things out for the festival thingywotsit but I can't seeing I have no chance of going :(
  • redrock wrote:
    'morning euro peeps.

I wish I could fret about sorting things out for the festival thingywotsit but I can't seeing I have no chance of going :(
    :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

There's a festival thingywotsit? :|

Mannnnnn I've been out the loop.... :?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

There's a festival thingywotsit? :|

Mannnnnn I've been out the loop.... :?

Yep, late summer in the middle of the USA, a celebration of the 20th anniversary...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Afternoon, how are we all?

I can't wait for hometime today, need to write this week off and start afresh in the office next week! Only another four and a half hours or so :D

Awww Rita, no way at all?
  • dottles wrote:

I can't wait for hometime today, need to write this week off and start afresh in the office next week! Only another four and a half hours or so :D

:wave: :wave: :wave:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:

:wave: :wave: :wave:
    Hey lovely :D
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    veddertown wrote:
    Thanks everybody. :D Mummy and baby Veddertown are doing really fine. Can't believe we were sitting home relaxing last night at 21:00 and by 12:00 today we're back home with a new baby girl!! We only arrived at the hospital around 23:00 and had the baby less than 90 minutes later! This is what all the fuss was about...
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7987/dsc0025fm.jpg

Congratulations to you and your family!
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    veddertown wrote:
    Thanks everybody. :D Mummy and baby Veddertown are doing really fine. Can't believe we were sitting home relaxing last night at 21:00 and by 12:00 today we're back home with a new baby girl!! We only arrived at the hospital around 23:00 and had the baby less than 90 minutes later! This is what all the fuss was about...

Ohhhh - she's gorgeous! Happy family time :) :wave:
  • Leeze ,you know that i make the most beautiful babies in the forum,right?
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    mateymate wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    Ohhhh - she's gorgeous! Happy family time :) :wave:
    Thanks guys!!! ;) It's very happy indeed!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Leeze ,you know that i make the most beautiful babies in the forum,right?

:o:lol:
  • Leeze wrote:

i can proove it to you.. :o :shock: :lol::lol:
    edited January 2011
    Leeze wrote:

Dimi - I am rolling on the floor laughing here :lol::lol:
    I'm sure you can ;) but now I am frightened to meet you in person :shock: :lol::lol:
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Leeze wrote:

Dimi - I am rolling on the floor laughing here :lol::lol:
    no need to do that,,i have a double bed... :wave: :wave: :mrgreen:
    Tut, I don't keep my eye on this thread and look at the spiral downwards!!
  • dottles wrote:
    Tut, I don't keep my eye on this thread and look at the spiral downwards!!
    :lol: you know how gentleman im.. :D
  • morning peeps :D
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Morning guys.

I'm here for a few minutes since I have to go back to my revision: less than 15 days before my exams. :evil:
  • Hi all, long time no post, hope all are well. :)
    Hi all, long time no post, hope all are well. :)
    :wave: Yes!!!! :mrgreen:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • veddertown wrote:

I believe congratulations are in order, welcome to the new Jammer!!!!!!!
    veddertown wrote:

I believe congratulations are in order, welcome to the new Jammer!!!!!!!
    Thanks dude!!! :D Are you coming to the US?

• veddertown wrote:

No chance I'm afraid, I was out of work for a lot of last year, and then as soon as I got back in work it was my son's 5th birthday, Xmas and then my daughters 7th birthday. I couldn't even afford the deluxe set of LOXL :cry:

Got my fingers crossed for something in Europe or at least streaming.
  • veddertown wrote:

No chance I'm afraid, I was out of work for a lot of last year, and then as soon as I got back in work it was my son's 5th birthday, Xmas and then my daughters 7th birthday. I couldn't even afford the deluxe set of LOXL :cry:

Got my fingers crossed for something in Europe or at least streaming.

Or the lottery! :lol:
  • eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
    What are you eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing about sir? :D