Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Evening all! :)
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    all ok..the next 2 months alot to happen for me..changes.

Good ones, I hope Dimi!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,526
    Paulina87 wrote:
    [oh, and THATS WHY you are there so often, sending stuff to friends is just an excuse :lol:
    nah,friends are more inportant than this sexy woman,with perfect legs and big boobs that wanna eat me..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    all ok..the next 2 months alot to happen for me..changes.

Good ones, I hope Dimi!
    thats the reason ill try them...for better future in my life,,i hope all work well..thanks
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    If you feel positive about those changes, it can only work out Dimi! Good luck!

'morning all!
  • Options
    morning Rita,morning all :)
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Alas, my comment was sarcasm... the USA is the last place i'll bein the Summer... with the wedding we have no money to do stuff like that :( I'll miss it this year but it'll be worth it :)

I'm guessing your next trip to the US will be around January time and take in Athens, Georgia? Speaking of which, I have downloaded all 3 40 Watt shows to enjoy this week. :D

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend, the countdown to the next one has already started! Also looking forward to the Live On Ten Legs set arriving sometime soon.

Athens, GA is on the itinarary but I doubt it'll be January unless our wedding guests cough up a couple of K's in wedding gifts! :lol:

Ohhh let me know what the shows are like! I'll download them when I get chance :thumbup:

FEBRUARY AND MAY MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

8-)

Morning all! :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    ilockyer wrote:
    I'm guessing your next trip to the US will be around January time and take in Athens, Georgia? Speaking of which, I have downloaded all 3 40 Watt shows to enjoy this week. :D

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend, the countdown to the next one has already started! Also looking forward to the Live On Ten Legs set arriving sometime soon.

Athens, GA is on the itinarary but I doubt it'll be January unless our wedding guests cough up a couple of K's in wedding gifts! :lol:

Ohhh let me know what the shows are like! I'll download them when I get chance :thumbup:

FEBRUARY AND MAY MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

8-)

Morning all! :wave:

Let there be rock!

Live on Ten Legs arrived today so have postponed the DBT marathon.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Evening all,
    How are you all doing this evening?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Evening all,
    How are you all doing this evening?
    cool..listning the cure all day.... feel 16 again...and doloasd th lo10l so will listening after..
    and i burn what i was cooking :lol:
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Evening,

Feeling somewhat grumpy, but pleased to have computer access now :D
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Evening,

Feeling somewhat grumpy, but pleased to have computer access now :D
    hi there!!!!miss you.. :)
  • Options
    Sounds like you're all ok :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Sounds like you're all ok :D
    u/?all ok?
  • Options
    Yeah, fine :D
    Very busy at work at the minute, really looking forward to the weekend away for Sian's birthday.
  • Options
    'morning all.

So Leanne..... what are you doing ref foos? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    yo yo
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    morning :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    morning :D
    Hub. wrote:
    Morning, guys. :wave:

hello hello :D
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Morning!!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Morning!!! :D
    :wave:
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,888
    :wave:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Hello everyone :wave:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Hello everyone :wave:
    :wave: Niko :D all ok brother?
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Hello Hello! :wave:
  • Options
    great to see alot of you here :D
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Hello!

A nice sunny day today, so think I will wander into town in a bit, grab a coffee and have a mooch about the shops, see if there's anything worth buying! Not that I have any money mind, since I've spent rather too much of late and there is a festival/fall tour to consider. If we don't know anything by April/May then the air fares are going to be ridiculous!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    hey all, hows things, been out the loop for a while.... you all good?
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08