euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Thanks everybody. :D Mummy and baby Veddertown are doing really fine. Can't believe we were sitting home relaxing last night at 21:00 and by 12:00 today we're back home with a new baby girl!! We only arrived at the hospital around 23:00 and had the baby less than 90 minutes later! This is what all the fuss was about...
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/7987/dsc0025fm.jpg
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    veddertown wrote:
    Thanks everybody. :D Mummy and baby Veddertown are doing really fine. Can't believe we were sitting home relaxing last night at 21:00 and by 12:00 today we're back home with a new baby girl!! We only arrived at the hospital around 23:00 and had the baby less than 90 minutes later! This is what all the fuss was about...

OH MY GOD!!!!!! that was quick!! Already back home?? WOW.
    And she's soooooo cute :D:D:D not even 24 hours old, uhm, young and already a new star on the forum ;):D
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    She's so, so gorgeous! Wow...

And yeah... they don't believe in keeping mums in hospital in the Orkneys, maybe giving them the chance to rest a bit! You lot are tough people! I see Holly already has her boxing gloves on! :mrgreen:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    veddertown wrote:
    Holly Grace Johnston born 7th Jan, 00:20 hrs, 8st 7lb. :D

Congratulations to you all! :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • veddertown wrote:
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    anyone thinking to travel for pj weekend to the states??
    Thought about it Dimi, took all of 2 seconds to decide and I'll see you there!! :mrgreen:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:
    Thought about it Dimi, took all of 2 seconds to decide and I'll see you there!! :mrgreen:

We should replicate the PJ express to Belfast and take over as much of a 747 as we can!
  • ilockyer wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

We should replicate the PJ express to Belfast and take over as much of a 747 as we can!
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: pj fans flight!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ilockyer wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: pj fans flight!!!!!

Methinks the airline would need to at least triple the amount of complimentary wine on board!
  • was so awesome last year at the train..dublin belfast..all the vagons...only pj fans :)
  • veddertown wrote:

Congrats Gary!,

So next time we meet, we met, even though you were far away!, lol.

Anyway you will have a baby on your back with a PJ shirt on! :D:)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    veddertown wrote:

Congrats ...she`s soooooooooooooooooo cute ;)

I also have a question for you ..i see you live in Scotland so whats the weather like in july because were going this summer to Scotland for a trip and i want to be prepared as mutch as i can with my clothes what to bring and leave at home ha ha ...yeah i`m female ha ha :lol:
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • THANK YOU EURO PEEPS THAST HELP ME WITH HOLY GRAIL
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=146489
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    OMG! CONGRATULATIONS Gary! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Good job! 8-):lol::lol::lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • morning to brothers and sisters...and fathers :D
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    veddertown wrote:
    Holly Grace Johnston born 7th Jan, 00:20 hrs, 8st 7lb. :D

How wonderful! Congrats! I like the name :)
  • Hub. wrote:
    Hi son! vader5371080.gif
    :lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello folks. How is everyone?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    Hey my lovely, how are you?
    I'm just about recovered from the PJ invasion at NYE and a pants week at work!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehip wrote:
    weekendhorny....
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Im really good thanks. Work is as chaos as ever. You all had a good New Year I presume???
    philthehip wrote:
    weekendhorny....

Your always HORNY :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    weekendhorny....

Your always HORNY :lol:
    its pearl jam,what can you say,its amazing ,everytime, blows you away... ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQzjPvhatg8
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Im really good thanks. Work is as chaos as ever. You all had a good New Year I presume???

Yeah, I think we did. You best ask Dave if it was worth the train ride and fare down :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • morning hornies... 8-)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    veddertown wrote:

Congrats again!

Have a friend from Scotland who I went to school with who makes clothes for little girls ... I should link you up so Holly can start spending more of Daddy's money :mrgreen: ... she's gotta start as she means to go on :lol:;)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Congrats again!

Have a friend from Scotland who I went to school with who makes clothes for little girls ... I should link you up so Holly can start spending more of Daddy's money :mrgreen: ... she's gotta start as she means to go on :lol:;)
    Thanks again! That's four women in the house to spend my money now!! Still will make sure they don't get into my PJ anniversary weekend fund. I'll have to make an old fashioned treasure map and bury it somewhere... ;)

Just had a thought today, Holly has already been to three PJ gigs! :D

morning hornies... 8-)
    Morning Dimi & everyone else! :)