euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    veddertown wrote:
    morning hornies... 8-)
    Morning Dimi & everyone else! :)

Afternoon from rainy Devon. Not much going on here today, distinct lack of sleep which wasn't good, pass the matchsticks please!

Just booked a 2 day trip to Dublin to see Rush, really looking forward to that. Hope to be booking transatlantic flights soon though.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Evening all!
    How goes it? Any news? Any gossip? Anything illicit? Anything to brighten my day?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    can someone change the thread title too 2011 :D
    Dimitris said when they announce a euro tour...so we could be living in the past for some time...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Howdy y'all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Howdy y'all :wave:
    Ello my lovely!!

You be careful round 'ere mind ;):lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    Ello my lovely!!

Why? :?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

dottles wrote:
    Ello my lovely!!

I've no idea, I am bored at work,...
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello my lovely!!

I've no idea, I am bored at work,...

LOL

still at work Chica? :shock:

• dottles wrote:
    can someone change the thread title too 2011 :D
    Dimitris said when they announce a euro tour...so we could be living in the past for some time...
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

LOL

still at work Chica? :shock:

Yep, I usually do 8.30 til 6.15ish Monday to Thursday and finish at about 4.45pm on a Friday, but I do log on in the evenings and at weekends from home to.
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    veddertown wrote:
    Just had a thought today, Holly has already been to three PJ gigs! :D
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
    Just booked flights to Dublin for May, my housemate and I are going to see Rush at the o2. Scored a good deal at the Jurys Inn on Parnell Street, leave already booked, it's going to be epic.

Budget airlines though, what a joke, their advertising slogans should read something like "cheap flights but pull your pants down 'cause we're going to fuck you for everything we can". £10 for the privilege of paying? For real! They weren't joking. Best bit is, if I went to the airport to book it they'd still charge the tenner. Robbing bastards.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    ilockyer wrote:
    Just booked flights to Dublin for May, my housemate and I are going to see Rush at the o2. Scored a good deal at the Jurys Inn on Parnell Street, leave already booked, it's going to be epic.

Budget airlines though, what a joke, their advertising slogans should read something like "cheap flights but pull your pants down 'cause we're going to fuck you for everything we can". £10 for the privilege of paying? For real! They weren't joking. Best bit is, if I went to the airport to book it they'd still charge the tenner. Robbing bastards.
    Ha ha, how true! :lol: Budget airlines are all well and good but you never feel like you got a good deal. I'm so glad mp3 players were invented before I used budget airlines too, the onboard advertising is so in your face! Ryanair offer cheeseburgers and pizzas for breakfast before offering you some alcohol and the chance of buying scratchcards. I don't think I'll ever begin a holiday with cheeseburgers, vodka and gambling at 6am... :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Ha ha, how true! :lol: Budget airlines are all well and good but you never feel like you got a good deal. I'm so glad mp3 players were invented before I used budget airlines too, the onboard advertising is so in your face! Ryanair offer cheeseburgers and pizzas for breakfast before offering you some alcohol and the chance of buying scratchcards. I don't think I'll ever begin a holiday with cheeseburgers, vodka and gambling at 6am... :lol:

They're just attempting to offer the Vegas experience on a budget - even if they flew there nobody would be stupid enough to!
    Evening peeps,
    How are you? All good I hope.
  • dottles wrote:
    Evening peeps,
    How are you? All good I hope.
    hugs!! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    not bad so what phone did you go for . :?
    None... :lol:
    Still can't make myself be sensible! So am avoiding my heart ;)
  • morning peeps :)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    morning peeps :)
    :wave: August soon? :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    morning peeps :)
    :wave: August soon? :)
    :D
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Hopefully August, and not July! July could be a problem... :!:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Hopefully August, and not July! July could be a problem... :!:
    no worries :)
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    GADAY :D:D:D:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    Evening hunny bunny
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    Evening hunny bunny

hey girl hows life treating you ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Ok matey, ok. January is a harsh month! Though I am looking forward to a trip to the midlands at the end of the month for Sian's birthday and then to Bristol to see Band of Horses :D
    How's you and yours?
  • morning :D
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Afternoon,

I have no computer at the mo, so I've snuck on my son's laptop. Feeling rather guilty right now. :(