euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Hi Rita... :)
    Morning all :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning Greek man. Are you hungover this morning?!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Morning Greek man. Are you hungover this morning?!
    yeah.but .those fuckers at work make my balls like cookies..and i woke up for good..
    how stupid can someone be?when you say NO what they dont understand in the word NO???
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    yeah.but .those fuckers at work make my balls like cookies..and i woke up for good..
    how stupid can someone be?when you say NO what they dont understand in the word NO???
    :shock:
  • mornig all..

happy 38 years and a day birthday dimi :lol:
    yeah..really,i try to be nice, have fun,think always in positive way..
    but i dont know ..people need to have something or someone to talk about..
    maybe need show dates or poster sale for stop opening thread with my name on the title..ill contact Kat to lock all the ones has my name on it..make me feel bad than good,as people think...
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Hungover eh? Wondered why you went quiet all of a sudden last night ... now I know ... passed out ;):lol:

Hope your day after birthday gets better than it started :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    morning all
    sorry i missed the party last night dimi and happy birthday now your an old git of 38
    hope your all well

me and the brother in law decided to go canoeing down the local river last night
    we have vast expeariance of pedalo,s in spain and greece so know exactly what we were doing ;)

brother in law has an old 2 man open canoe that he got for nothing and isnt the most water tight or seen a river for feck knows how long :shock:
    shorts t-shirt no life vests set off at 7.30 fuck me we were upside down backwards and sideways all over the place :lol:
    slightliy underestimated our journey time and reached destination in the pitch black at 10
    what a fucking laugh not sure if it was entirely sensible but funny anayway 8-)

at about 9.30 in the nearly dark we were padiling away with the eagles and jonny cash playing if anybody had seen us they would have thought they were on some crazy drugs :ugeek:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • chime wrote:
    Hungover eh? Wondered why you went quiet all of a sudden last night ... now I know ... passed out ;):lol:

thanks Chime..people are getting crazy.anyway,,all ok last night..just went to sleep,,if i remember well :lol:
    how are u today?u forget your mobile at home? :mrgreen:
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    chime wrote:

thanks Chime..people are getting crazy.anyway,,all ok last night..just went to sleep,,if i remember well :lol:

Not today. You will know when I do as it has to go on fb so people don't think I'm ignoring them by not answering my phone or replying to texts :oops: :lol:

... and just ignore other people and keep doing your thing ;) ... don't let them get you down 8-)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    chime wrote:

Not today. You will know when I do as it has to go on fb so people don't think I'm ignoring them by not answering my phone or replying to texts :oops: :lol:

... and just ignore other people and keep doing your thing ;) ... don't let them get you down 8-)
    yeah,im Greek i always listen other and do my thing in the end.. :mrgreen:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all.

Leanne... I know before I went on hols I said I would send replacement badges... Saw some laying about yesterday and now I'm having a senior moment because I can't remember if I did send them or not :oops: Let me know....

Hiya,
    You did send me a replacement but it was stolen in the post
    :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Dimi, are you having post birthday blues lovely?
    Don't be having them! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • how is everyone today.
    not so good here, my wife's mother passed away late last night, so i'm have a sad day today.
    she wasn't well for a while, so its probably the best thing, but its never easy.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Ay, caramba!
    how is everyone today.
    not so good here, my wife's mother passed away late last night, so i'm have a sad day today.
    she wasn't well for a while, so its probably the best thing, but its never easy.

Awww...sorry to hear that, best wishes to your family :(
  • Alright guys :thumbup:

I haven't been on for a couple of days, I was in London on Monday and Tuesday securing my new job. :)

If all goes to plan I finish work on the 24th of this month, move to London on the 26th and start my new job on the 27th :o

It's all coming together. :thumbup:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    Alright guys :thumbup:

I haven't been on for a couple of days, I was in London on Monday and Tuesday securing my new job. :)

If all goes to plan I finish work on the 24th of this month, move to London on the 26th and start my new job on the 27th :o

Good to hear! What's your new job doing?
    You're coming to the London meet on the 2nd aren't you?
  • dottles wrote:
    how is everyone today.

thanks leanne.
    the funeral is next wed. the day before my birthday.... not that that matters, some things are more important.
    it'll just be nice for my wife and kids to get a distraction like that, to take their minds of things.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • how is everyone today.

Sorry for your loss :(
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    edited September 2010
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:
    Alright guys :thumbup:

Good to hear! What's your new job doing?
    You're coming to the London meet on the 2nd aren't you?

I will be working as a network engineer for quite a big estate agent type company (10+ offices scattered over London, will be busy and a lot more advanced than my current role, which is what I wanted).

The London meet should be very easy for me to drop in for a pint now :) Are all you guys going?
    how is everyone today.

sorry to hear that old boy
    best wishes to you an family
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    mateymate wrote:

The London meet should be very easy for me to drop in for a pint now :) Are all you guys going?
    I am and Dimi is, I will try to cajole others between now and then!!
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

what exactly is the plan an how long is d over for
    i.m trying to work out if i can make it 8-)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Pke wrote:
    morning all
    sorry i missed the party last night dimi and happy birthday now your an old git of 38
    hope your all well

me and the brother in law decided to go canoeing down the local river last night
    we have vast expeariance of pedalo,s in spain and greece so know exactly what we were doing ;)

brother in law has an old 2 man open canoe that he got for nothing and isnt the most water tight or seen a river for feck knows how long :shock:
    shorts t-shirt no life vests set off at 7.30 fuck me we were upside down backwards and sideways all over the place :lol:
    slightliy underestimated our journey time and reached destination in the pitch black at 10

at about 9.30 in the nearly dark we were padiling away with the eagles and jonny cash playing if anybody had seen us they would have thought they were on some crazy drugs :ugeek:
    You're certifiable man!!! Ha ha, best laugh in ages... :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    morning all
    hope your all well

You're certifiable man!!! Ha ha, best laugh in ages... :lol:

gary i cant even come close to expaining the crazieness of it all
    you would have pissed yourself laughing for hours if you had been watchin :shock:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:

what exactly is the plan an how long is d over for
    i.m trying to work out if i can make it 8-)

Dimi is here for a short time, if I remember rightly, from Friday night until Sunday lunch time.
    I will probably go up after work on Friday and come back on Sunday night.
    It would be awesome if you could come!
  • how is everyone today.
    im so soory for that..
    dottles wrote:
    how is everyone today.

thanks leanne.
    the funeral is next wed. the day before my birthday.... not that that matters, some things are more important.
    it'll just be nice for my wife and kids to get a distraction like that, to take their minds of things.

It's bound to be hard, but you'll be amazed the depth of the strength you find in times like these.
    x