euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    evening all, hows everyone.....
    i'm shattered, my work is slowly killing me i think
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    if work was good,dogs will work.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

thats true. then i could send my dog to work for me, maybe she'd get treated with more respect :lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08

thats true. then i could send my dog to work for me, maybe she'd get treated with more respect :lol:
    :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • You'd never catch a cat working... 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    You'd never catch a cat working... 8-)
    8-)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ello....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Ello....
    hi lovely girl!!all ok?
    dottles wrote:
    Ello....

hi lovely girl!!all ok?

Ello Dimi, yeah ok here, and with you?
    Any news on your video?
    Recieved a lovely parcel of cds from Ian today, and a mysterious poster tube which has been taken to the sorting office. I've not ordered any yet, so it might be a pressie from the Levellers...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello all, how are we???
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello all, how are we???

Hey hunny :wave:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello all, how are we???

Hey Leanne, how are you hunny?
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello....

hi lovely girl!!all ok?

Any news on your video?
    Recieved a lovely parcel of cds from Ian today, and a mysterious poster tube which has been taken to the sorting office. I've not ordered any yet, so it might be a pressie from the Levellers...

Did you renew your On The Fiddle membership? If so, it's probably the cover art from Levelling The Land.

No worries re the CDs, just send me the tracklisting for the Lakeman recording, it's one of only 4 boots I don't have a tracklist for!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • philthehip wrote:
    Hello all, how are we???
    Good evening Mr Phillip, how are we?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ello....

hi lovely girl!!all ok?

Any news on your video?
    being lazy for the video..i guess after tomorrow party ill find some time on thursday...
    im ok..need to sleep,tomorrow 27 hours in the row shift and need sleep now,,but im not sleepy :roll:
    i got 7 prossed mails from 10c tonight..so i dont know what the fuck was it,,i confused..i guess must be the 6 posters 5 euro+ hartford..aznd brad vinyl?cd?not sure
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello all, how are we???

Hello Sian, Im good thankyou :D

Hows you and Mr Dave?
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello all, how are we???
    horny...tourhorny...lol..tomorrow 6pm uk time be here fucker..
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello all, how are we???

Why my lover??? Im at work :(
    i got 7 prossed mails from 10c tonight..so i dont know what the fuck was it,,i confused..i guess must be the 6 posters 5 euro+ hartford..aznd brad vinyl?cd?not sure

10C should get one of those big shipping containers, paint your address on it and just send it when they've filled it!
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello all, how are we???

Hello Sian, Im good thankyou :D

Hows you and Mr Dave?

We're very well thank you :thumbup:

philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello all, how are we???

Hey Leanne, how are you hunny?

Had a wave of :cry: tonight, but in the main am ok, job possibilities next week and had some good news from a friend earlier, so that's cool. Off to see the Red Arrows tomorrow night, and daft stuff for Falmouth week

Am pretty sure I am going to come up north for a visit in the autumn/december if you're up for a pint (or a gig)
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello all, how are we???

Why my lover??? Im at work :(
    pj radio party....

acaj.png
    dottles wrote:
    Had a wave of :cry: tonight, but in the main am ok, job possibilities next week and had some good news from a friend earlier, so that's cool. Off to see the Red Arrows tomorrow night, and daft stuff for Falmouth week

Am pretty sure I am going to come up north for a visit in the autumn/december if you're up for a pint (or a gig)

Always :D

Drinks, meal, Gig, more drinks, club and dance, breakfast, museum visit, afternoon drinks and lunch.

That sounds like a good visit :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Just listening to Berlin and I see Black is 14 mins lol, im ready for it... Unthought Known now.
    dottles wrote:

So, are you going to Frank Turner or Arcade Fire then? Get on and book it, it'll give you something to look forward to and you know you're itching to plan another trip!

We need to arrange a meet-up somewhere, maybe we should all go and visit Dave when he's settled in at Uni? :D
    Brisk. wrote:
    Just listening to Berlin and I see Black is 14 mins lol, im ready for it... Unthought Known now.
    :D amazing version!!!!!!!!!!and in come back,,its so silence..everybody is stuck with eddie put his soul out,,
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Drinks, meal, Gig, more drinks, club and dance, breakfast, museum visit, afternoon drinks and lunch.

It does indeed!! :thumbup: Do you reckon we can rope Mr Riley in? He'll be a fancy schmancy student and disowned us by then :D
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

hey dood long time no talk how are you
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

hey dood long time no talk how are you

Yo dude, im good cheers. Not been on here much as work has been a git. Hows you and the troops?
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

It does indeed!! :thumbup: Do you reckon we can rope Mr Riley in? He'll be a fancy schmancy student and disowned us by then :D

He will never dis own me :lol: